• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
"N-no! Its okay.." She sighed. 'so much for intamacy.'
Nero smiled "Well...Hop on!" He said happily

Lumina said:
Kaori grinned a bit.
"So, what's the plan?"

She looked at Tobi, seriously.
Tobi smiled "Just be me!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not with all spells, no. For some reason, this one also requires you to drink some potion." Yoshino said quietly as she read the spell again."The potion is easy to make, we just need a strand of your hair, dragons blood, gold string, and the heart of a lonely widower....which Asuka has in her house." She said as if it weren't a problem.
"Dragon's blood? I have some of that." Kaz swiped his hand down on the air and a small menu popped up. He scrolled down before pressing a icon that said, 'Dragon's Blood' and watched it appear in his hand. "Here you are. Also, you can take the strand of hair..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "True" He said following her
Sam smiled and shook her head. "Okay, let's do this " she says laughing as grabbed Marcus and wrapped her arms around his neck gently

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and shook her head. "Okay, let's do this " she says laughing as grabbed Marcus and wrapped her arms around his neck gently
Marcus wrapped his arms around her waist "Yeah" He said softly before kissing her

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "Well...Hop on!" He said happily

Tobi smiled "Just be me!" He said happily
She laughed and did so, slowly getting onto the motocycle. "L-like this..? A-and dont we need helmets?"

xoloveox said:
She laughed and did so, slowly getting onto the motocycle. "L-like this..? A-and dont we need helmets?"
Nero smirked "Don't worry.....I won't crash...Hold on tight!" He said revving the engine

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded*
''along with my partner, an Intoner, the eldest. but if only you saw what he did...he cut off the wings of that wife, tortured their children to the point they ripped their own finger nails off...in my opinion, and the intoner's, he deserved to die...''

*She then held her head as her eyes were turning red again*

''i dont want to talk about him anymore...my eyes turn red if i am reminded of my hatred, anger, rage, and my fury. even blood. if my eyes turn red, i cant control myself when i go berserk..''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: You killed the Horde king *she says looking back down and eating her popcorn* There are no Faerie kings, only Queens. There was one, a son of both courts but he left Fae.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked "Don't worry.....I won't crash...Hold on tight!" He said revving the engine
She yelped, clinging to him tightly, panicing. "T-this is fast..."

Jennete said:
Nissa: You killed the Horde king *she says looking back down and eating her popcorn* There are no Faerie kings, only Queens. There was one, a son of both courts but he left Fae.
''horde king...?''

*She then covered her face with her hands*

"Dammit!! ive mistakened the two! dammit i hate myself now!!''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled happily. "Okay" she says happily as she hugged him tightly
Ayen returned the hug and kissed her forehead " after-all, if i denied you this which makes you happy, then how could i say i love you." he said happily.

Jennete said:
(my Ayen sense is tingling!!!)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen returned the hug and kissed her forehead " after-all, if i denied you this which makes you happy, then how could i say i love you." he said happily.
Amaya smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," she whispers softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam kissed him back, placing a hand on his cheek.
Marcus bit her lower lip as they kissed

xoloveox said:
She yelped once again, clinging on tightly and blushing furiously.
Nero smirked "We're just getting started!" He yelled before making the motorcycle go up a wall

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," she whispers softly
Ayen nodded "so, care to give clueless Ayen a tour of our new humble abode?" he said looking at her happily.

shortyshot8 said:

Nero smirked "We're just getting started!" He yelled before making the motorcycle go up a wall
She smiled, laughing. "D-dude! What the hell?! "

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah....Is there something wrong with that?"

Jackson bursted out in laughter "Yo-You really think I meant to sleep on it!?" He asked still laughing
Weiss sighed,"Probably not but that is still a strange place to sleep. Even if it wasn't on purpose." She muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss sighed,"Probably not but that is still a strange place to sleep. Even if it wasn't on purpose." She muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Jackson floated above her "Well.....I guess you are right"

xoloveox said:
"I-Im kinda scared!" She panicked, clinging on him tightly and staying close.
Nero chuckled "Don't worry!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

Sam smiled as she backed him into the bed to where he was laying down, she climbed ontop of him and kissed him again, tilting her head and sliding her tongue in his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back