• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi looked shocked "Rin I........" He said
Kaori continued to look at him, not moving her hand.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

She gave a soft smile, letting how he called her Rin sink into her mind.

Lumina said:
Kaori continued to look at him, not moving her hand.
"What's the worst that could happen?"

She gave a soft smile, letting how he called her Rin sink into her mind.
Tobi nodded "Yeah..." He said softly

Lumina said:
Kaori took a step back.
"So whats stopping you? Go out and get em."

She grinned, passion lighting her eyes.
Tobi smiled "Thank you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea alittle" she admits softly
Marcus laughed a little "Oh? Want something to eat?" He asked teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "when will we be moving in then?" he asked looking at the house.
(ok, then im gonna surf the web some more.)
Amaya hummed at the thought. "When ever you want" she says softly. "Doesn't matter to me" she admits softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi smiled "Thank you" He said softly

Marcus laughed a little "Oh? Want something to eat?" He asked teasingly
Sam blushed. "When Riley goes to bed " She says softly as Riley cleans up after her dinner

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "When ever you want" she says softly. "Doesn't matter to me" she admits softly

Sam blushed. "When Riley goes to bed " She says softly as Riley cleans up after her dinner
Marcus laughed a little "Good" He said happily

xoloveox said:
"Alrighty! Lead the way to your car, i suppose~!"
Nero chuckled a little "Well....It's more of a motorcycle"

shortyshot8 said:

Her eyes widened, before she offered him a challenging smirk. "No way."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and eventually fell asleep in Yoshino's lap as he waited.
Yoshino hummed, flipping through the pages aimlessly. She bobbed her head until she found a spell that had something to do with memory restoring. The name of it looked strange and was hard to pronounce."Holy crap....I found it! That was really easy...sort of. Took me a few hours though." She murmured.

shortyshot8 said:

Riley came into the living room and hugged Sam and then Marcus. "Night mommy, night daddy" she says softly as she walks down the hall. Sam hugs her back and watches her walk down the hall. "Night Riley" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Riley came into the living room and hugged Sam and then Marcus. "Night mommy, night daddy" she says softly as she walks down the hall. Sam hugs her back and watches her walk down the hall. "Night Riley" she says smiling
Marcus smiled "Sleep well!" He called out

xoloveox said:
She laughed and gave him a small thumbs up. "That is /quite/ badass." She smirked. "Ive never been on a motorcycle."
Nero laughed a little "Well I am quite badass"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed, flipping through the pages aimlessly. She bobbed her head until she found a spell that had something to do with memory restoring. The name of it looked strange and was hard to pronounce."Holy crap....I found it! That was really easy...sort of. Took me a few hours though." She murmured.
Kaz slowly opened his eyes, looking direcrly up at Yoshino who seemed as if she were happy about something. "Did you find it?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..your welcome''
*She said as she looked at her hand and it fully healed by itself*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head and watches her, licking her teeth, as she tilts her head to the side* You heal. How fast? Are you immortal?

Mayyflower said:
Ayen thought for a moment "well,how 'bout tomorrow, i haven't even unpacked most of my stuff, and less than half of it has even arrived at the school." he said scratching his head.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and watches her, licking her teeth, as she tilts her head to the side* You heal. How fast? Are you immortal?
''oh uh no...haha im not immortal. even if i was immortal i rather not be. i just...have this passive that i can heal over time faster. the more fatal my wound is, the fast it heals''

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned as she walked around,"Damn it....What the hell is there to do around here?"
Jackson continued snoring before he heard a voice "E-Eh?" He said waking up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back