• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero blinked "No not really" He said with a shrug
"Well then we have to go!" She smiled happily, grabbing a jaket and heading out side of her dorm. "Lets go, then!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Man.......I honestly hate the idea of eating...Not after I saw...That" He said thinking of when Hina killed herself
Sam looked back. "Ya coming?" She asks softly

xoloveox said:
"Well then we have to go!" She smiled happily, grabbing a jaket and heading out side of her dorm. "Lets go, then!"
Nero nodded "Su-Sure!" He said quickly

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked back. "Ya coming?" She asks softly
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said following them

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you so much" He said softly

Nero tilted his head "What's wrong?" He asked
"I love you too!" Nora said happily before she suddenly flew off of the swing. Doing a front flip in the air, she landed in an almost crouched position before standing upright and holding both her hands up in the air."Landed it!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi sighed "Well......Honestly I haven't done too much" He said with a shrug
Kaori narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why's that?"

She continued to look at him, almost as if she was looking straight through him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as she led the way, she warped to a yard of some sort. "I was raised here" she says looking at the house. "And no one is living In it, yet.." She continued "I was thinking well if we have kids, we can't raised them in a dorm so..." She says looking up at Ayen nervously View attachment 141865
Ayen nodded "i have lots of gold silver and platinum stored away, I'll see about buying the house if you truly want it." he said lovingly as he pulled out a couple golden roman coins to prove his point.

Lumina said:
Kaori narrowed her eyes at him.
"Why's that?"

She continued to look at him, almost as if she was looking straight through him.
Tobi sighed "I had nothing in my life to do" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too!" Nora said happily before she suddenly flew off of the swing. Doing a front flip in the air, she landed in an almost crouched position before standing upright and holding both her hands up in the air."Landed it!"
Al blinked "Uhhh......" He said to himself

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Well, that was.... Odd... I wonder how the tournament is going." Hayate then vanished and reappeared in the stands.
A arm grabbed Blair, "What are you---" Blair turned around as she stopped then tried to pull away from him but instead he pulls her close with a smirk, "Hello my dear sweet Blair." Blair gave him a angry look, "Klaus..."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Su-Sure!" He said quickly

Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said following them
She nodded, pulling him out of the room and getting him outside of the dorm as well. She locked the door and started to walk foreward. "My makeup doesnt look good, it kinda dulled, but I can reapply it when we get there~!" She chripped. "Anyways, I head that theres a horror movie playing." She said, taking slow and steady steps to the exit of the dorms. "Are you into those kinds of movies? Or do you wanna see something lighter? I mean, Inside Out is playing, too." She said, looking back and smiling at him.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
A arm grabbed Blair, "What are you---" Blair turned around as she stopped then tried to pull away from him but instead he pulls her close with a smirk, "Hello my dear sweet Blair." Blair gave him a angry look, "Klaus..."
(Oh shit xD I'm soooooo tempted to send Tark)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(( I can't come help xD How am I supposed to know ))

xoloveox said:
She nodded, pulling him out of the room and getting him outside of the dorm as well. She locked the door and started to walk foreward. "My makeup doesnt look good, it kinda dulled, but I can reapply it when we get there~!" She chripped. "Anyways, I head that theres a horror movie playing." She said, taking slow and steady steps to the exit of the dorms. "Are you into those kinds of movies? Or do you wanna see something lighter? I mean, Inside Out is playing, too." She said, looking back and smiling at him.
Nero laughed a little "I kill Devil's for a living I think I can handle a little scare"

shortyshot8 said:

Kaori stared at him.

"That doesn't sound like you at all. Mr "I'm gonna rule the world one day" "

She continued to stare at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled,"Well it's never anything normal. I should know already, I've seen a fair share of spell books before." She stated as her eyes continues to scan the pages, looking for something.
Kaz nodded, "I know you have. That's why we have you, our spell genius looking through the book!" He said, as he stretched out and laid his head on her legs

Lumina said:
Kaori stared at him.
"That doesn't sound like you at all. Mr "I'm gonna rule the world one day" "

She continued to stare at him.
Tobi laughed a little "I gave up on that a LONG time ago...It's a stupid dream"

shortyshot8 said:

Nora turned around and grinned,"Sorry." She said, rubbing the back of her head.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "I know you have. That's why we have you, our spell genius looking through the book!" He said, as he stretched out and laid his head on her legs
"You're relying on me to find it?" Yoshino asked as she looked down at him before looking back at the book.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero laughed a little "I kill Devil's for a living I think I can handle a little scare"
She couldnt help but laugh along, slowing the pace of her step in order to walk beside him, rather than in front of him. "Yeah, Yeah. I know." She told him, smiling. "But horror movies are quite scary." She smirked. "You sure you wont have nightmares?" She asked, before realizing what she said, biting her lip. "N-not in that way, though!"

xoloveox said:
She couldnt help but laugh along, slowing the pace of her step in order to walk beside him, rather than in front of him. "Yeah, Yeah. I know." She told him, smiling. "But horror movies are quite scary." She smirked. "You sure you wont have nightmares?" She asked, before realizing what she said, biting her lip. "N-not in that way, though!"
Nero laughed "I'm sure" He said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "i have lots of gold silver and platinum stored away, I'll see about buying the house if you truly want it." he said lovingly as he pulled out a couple golden roman coins to prove his point.
Amaya shook her head. "No no no, keep your money, this house used to be my mothers, it's been on hold until I was ready to live there, and now I'm ready to live there" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back