• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I don't care"
Sam shrugged. "Okay." She huffed as she grabbed Riley's and Marcus's hand and warped home. Sam went straight to the kitchen and started making Riley a small thing of Mac and cheese and set it on the table, Riley ran up to the table and began eating. "Thanks mommy" she says happily as Sam walks into the living room

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're relying on me to find it?" Yoshino asked as she looked down at him before looking back at the book.
"I don't know much about magic and Minako is afraid of getting paper cuts. So yes. I am relying on you..." Kaz said quietly. "I just hope you can find it."

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "Okay." She huffed as she grabbed Riley's and Marcus's hand and warped home. Sam went straight to the kitchen and started making Riley a small thing of Mac and cheese and set it on the table, Riley ran up to the table and began eating. "Thanks mommy" she says happily as Sam walks into the living room
Marcus sighed "I can't die from hunger luckily" He said with a shrug

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "No no no, keep your money, this house used to be my mothers, it's been on hold until I was ready to live there, and now I'm ready to live there" she says happily
Ayen nodded "ok my love, but if i keep my money now, i'll just end up spoiling the kids," he said jokingly "as far as they'll know, there mother is a queen of unmatched beauty...." he said as he kissed Amaya's cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero laughed "I'm sure" He said happily
She laughed along, finally going outside and smiling. "Fresh air is always nice-. Even if Im dead~." She winked at him playfully.

xoloveox said:
She laughed along, finally going outside and smiling. "Fresh air is always nice-. Even if Im dead~." She winked at him playfully.
Nero smiled "Yeah" He said pecking her on the nose

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi frowned "What is it?" He asked
Kaori sighed, taking a step toward him.

"The only person that had ever been stopping you was yourself."

Her gaze softened as she placed a hand on his arm.

"You know you've always had my support. Why give up so easily?"

Lumina said:
Kaori sighed, taking a step toward him.
"The only person that had ever been stopping you was yourself."

Her gaze softened as she placed a hand on his arm.

"You know you've always had my support. Why give up so easily?"
Tobi looked shocked "Rin I........" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I can't die from hunger luckily" He said with a shrug
Sam looked at Marcus. "Are you okay, I feel like your upset" she sighed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "ok my love, but if i keep my money now, i'll just end up spoiling the kids," he said jokingly "as far as they'll know, there mother is a queen of unmatched beauty...." he said as he kissed Amaya's cheek.
Amaya giggled. "Nice" she says laughing a bit. (Ima take a nap)

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "Are you okay, I feel like your upset" she sighed

Marcus smiled "I'm fine.......Tell me are you hungry?" He asked teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "Yeah" He said pecking her on the nose
She flushed, once again feeling her heart pound. She wasnt used to the close physical contact. At least, not yet. "R-right..."

xoloveox said:
She flushed, once again feeling her heart pound. She wasnt used to the close physical contact. At least, not yet. "R-right..."
Nero laughed a little "It's fine" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "when will we be moving in then?" he asked looking at the house.

(ok, then im gonna surf the web some more.)

Roman said:
"I don't know much about magic and Minako is afraid of getting paper cuts. So yes. I am relying on you..." Kaz said quietly. "I just hope you can find it."
Yoshino smiled,"I'll find it. Don't worry you're pretty little head about a thing. It'll just take some time." She said quietly, chewing on her lower lip as she stared at on particular spell.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh well)))
*Himeragi was sitting next to Nissa*

''so...well...if u want a taste..th-then go ahead i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*She looks at her and leans over, taking her hand and she bites into the skin on her hand, drinking in the blood and bites to eat some of it as well, but her saliva lets in a numbing sensation so she doesn't have to feel it*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"I'll find it. Don't worry you're pretty little head about a thing. It'll just take some time." She said quietly, chewing on her lower lip as she stared at on particular spell.
Kaz nodded and eventually fell asleep in Yoshino's lap as he waited.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*She looks at her and leans over, taking her hand and she bites into the skin on her hand, drinking in the blood and bites to eat some of it as well, but her saliva lets in a numbing sensation so she doesn't have to feel it*
*As her hand was being eaten, Himeragi skin started to regenerate and heal up faster. Or basically its one of her passives where she can heal without the use of anything*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As her hand was being eaten, Himeragi skin started to regenerate and heal up faster. Or basically its one of her passives where she can heal without the use of anything*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she pulled away, licking her lips and looked at her, her pink eyes flashing blue as she smiles friendly* Thank you for the meal

shortyshot8 said:
Nero laughed a little "It's fine" He said happily
She sighed and scratched the back of her head, deep in thought. Snapping out of it, she looked back at him. "Can you drive?"

xoloveox said:
She sighed and scratched the back of her head, deep in thought. Snapping out of it, she looked back at him. "Can you drive?"
Nero nodded "Yep!" He said happily

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she pulled away, licking her lips and looked at her, her pink eyes flashing blue as she smiles friendly* Thank you for the meal
''haha..your welcome''

*She said as she looked at her hand and it fully healed by itself*

(lol idk you dont have to know maybe he feels bad or something? @shortyshot8 )

Blair struggles, "This isnt your body...And your weak in this body...So why are you here?" He smiles, "Your going to help me find my original body... And if you do then maybe you can see Elijah... The 1 Mikkaelson who only cared for you." He smirks and takes me outside, "I already have my witches... All I need is my body."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(lol idk you dont have to know maybe he feels bad or something? @shortyshot8 )
Blair struggles, "This isnt your body...And your weak in this body...So why are you here?" He smiles, "Your going to help me find my original body... And if you do then maybe you can see Elijah... The 1 Mikkaelson who only cared for you." He smirks and takes me outside, "I already have my witches... All I need is my body."
(Wait.......So should I send Tark?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back