• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh uh no...haha im not immortal. even if i was immortal i rather not be. i just...have this passive that i can heal over time faster. the more fatal my wound is, the fast it heals''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head and says slowly* I am immortal, except if my heart is removed or I am burned with Iron. I am fae so after 20 I believe in human years I will stop aging..

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson continued snoring before he heard a voice "E-Eh?" He said waking up
Weiss looked over and say someone laying on a bench,"How the hell do you fall asleep on something so uncomfortable? Are you crazy?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and says slowly* I am immortal, except if my heart is removed or I am burned with Iron. I am fae so after 20 I believe in human years I will stop aging..
''fae.......''

*She then looks down*

''sorry that i...killed your king...but i dont like it when people try to enslave someone else's wife and take their children. and he says he will rule the darkness? tch. honestly, taking him out is childs' play..''

*She said as her eyes gotten red. She then shook her head as her eyes reverted back to normal (red right eye and blue left eye)*

''im sorry but..thats just what i cannot allow. it made me sick''

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked over and say someone laying on a bench,"How the hell do you fall asleep on something so uncomfortable? Are you crazy?"
Jackson laughed a little "I guess you could call me that" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
(Wait.......So should I send Tark?)
(up 2 you)

"So what? Your just gonna keep me locked up in a apartment that you own in this fake body?" Blair and Klaus walk to the apartment as she struggles abit and gives him a pissed off look.

Roman said:
Kaz slowly opened his eyes, looking direcrly up at Yoshino who seemed as if she were happy about something. "Did you find it?"
Yoshino looked down at Kaz and grinned,"I did! I found what we were looking for, I just don't know how to pronounce the name. And there's a few things we need to complete it."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(up 2 you)
"So what? Your just gonna keep me locked up in a apartment that you own in this fake body?" Blair and Klaus walk to the apartment as she struggles abit and gives him a pissed off look.
Tark heard people talking so he went to check it out "What the hell?" He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi smiled "Thank you" He said softly

Marcus laughed a little "Oh? Want something to eat?" He asked teasingly
Kaori nodded, sitting back down.

"So it's settled then. You won't give up on your dream."

She paused a moment, then nodded again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at Kaz and grinned,"I did! I found what we were looking for, I just don't know how to pronounce the name. And there's a few things we need to complete it."
"What do we need? And what purpose foes it serve? I thought you only had to say a few words...." Kaz said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "I guess you could call me that" He said jokingly
Weiss frowned even more as she looked at him,"Well then you're weird. Nothing about these things scream, 'Come sleep on me! I'm comfortable and warm!' All I see it something that's hard, cold, and excruciatingly discomforting."

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded, sitting back down.
"So it's settled then. You won't give up on your dream."

She paused a moment, then nodded again.
Tobi laughed and smiled "Yeah!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fae.......''
*She then looks down*

''sorry that i...killed your king...but i dont like it when people try to enslave someone else's wife and take their children. and he says he will rule the darkness? tch. honestly, taking him out is childs' play..''

*She said as her eyes gotten red. She then shook her head as her eyes reverted back to normal (red right eye and blue left eye)*

''im sorry but..thats just what i cannot allow. it made me sick''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: You killed a faerie king? *clarifying the word*

xoloveox said:
She flushed. "Like... With our legs open..?"
Nero nodded "Yeah....Is there something wrong with that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned even more as she looked at him,"Well then you're weird. Nothing about these things scream, 'Come sleep on me! I'm comfortable and warm!' All I see it something that's hard, cold, and excruciatingly discomforting."
Jackson bursted out in laughter "Yo-You really think I meant to sleep on it!?" He asked still laughing

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled a little "Here goes nothing" He said jokingly
Sam chuckled. "You asked" she says walking into there room

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment "well,how 'bout tomorrow, i haven't even unpacked most of my stuff, and less than half of it has even arrived at the school." he said scratching his head.
Amaya smiled happily. "Okay" she says happily as she hugged him tightly

Roman said:
"What do we need? And what purpose foes it serve? I thought you only had to say a few words...." Kaz said.
"Not with all spells, no. For some reason, this one also requires you to drink some potion." Yoshino said quietly as she read the spell again."The potion is easy to make, we just need a strand of your hair, dragons blood, gold string, and the heart of a lonely widower....which Asuka has in her house." She said as if it weren't a problem.

Jennete said:
Nissa: You killed a faerie king? *clarifying the word*
*Himeragi nodded*

''along with my partner, an Intoner, the eldest. but if only you saw what he did...he cut off the wings of that wife, tortured their children to the point they ripped their own finger nails off...in my opinion, and the intoner's, he deserved to die...''

*She then held her head as her eyes were turning red again*

''i dont want to talk about him anymore...my eyes turn red if i am reminded of my hatred, anger, rage, and my fury. even blood. if my eyes turn red, i cant control myself when i go berserk..''

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah....Is there something wrong with that?"

Jackson bursted out in laughter "Yo-You really think I meant to sleep on it!?" He asked still laughing
"N-no! Its okay.." She sighed. 'so much for intamacy.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back