• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're cuter then I am, hands down." Yoshino said happily.
"Don't say that. I might be cute, but I am not cuter than you. Besides Minako, you're the cutest person I've ever met. Don't tell, Minako that though." Kaz said jokingly.

Roman said:
"Don't say that. I might be cute, but I am not cuter than you. Besides Minako, you're the cutest person I've ever met. Don't tell, Minako that though." Kaz said jokingly.
Yoshino laughed,"You haven't met Asuka then. She's cuter then all three of us combined. Though I'm sure Minako can already hear you." She said as she leaned down and quickly kissed his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"You haven't met Asuka then. She's cuter then all three of us combined. Though I'm sure Minako can already hear you." She said as she leaned down and quickly kissed his cheek.
Kaz shook his head, "She's asleep and I don't think anyone is as cute as you are. Asuka may have created you, but you are your own person and therefore you should speak highly of not only others, but yourself too." He said, kissing her cheek back.

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head, "She's asleep and I don't think anyone is as cute as you are. Asuka may have created you, but you are your own person and therefore you should speak highly of not only others, but yourself too." He said, kissing her cheek back.
"Well that was about as deep as the cut I got when I was fighting a damn god slayer." Yoshino said, chuckling before looking back up at the cauldron. The fire was put out and it had stopped bubbling."Alright, it looks like it's ready. It would be best to take it now or else it'll taste gross later."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that was about as deep as the cut I got when I was fighting a damn god slayer." Yoshino said, chuckling before looking back up at the cauldron. The fire was put out and it had stopped bubbling."Alright, it looks like it's ready. It would be best to take it now or else it'll taste gross later."
Kaz sat up and took a deep breath. "Well, I guess I am ready to take a drink of this magic medicine looking stuff..."

Roman said:
Kaz sat up and took a deep breath. "Well, I guess I am ready to take a drink of this magic medicine looking stuff..."
Yoshino patted his head,"You'll be fine. It won't even taste that bad." She said as she stood up and grabbed a cup from the table before scooping some of the potion out of the cauldron before handing it to Kaz.

Asuka hummed as she walked towards the courtyard of the school, Anna by her side. Her hand was on the hem of Asuka's shirt, as she was gripping it tightly. "You'll be okay Anna. You'll make some new friends in no time." She said reassuringly as she smiled and patted her head.

...♅Akira sighed and lay back down, looking out towards the lake's opening which lead to a river, then to a sea. With a bored tone, he spoke♅...

“ It's too boring. I have to wait for the next round of the tournament until I can fight.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed as she walked towards the courtyard of the school, Anna by her side. Her hand was on the hem of Asuka's shirt, as she was gripping it tightly. "You'll be okay Anna. You'll make some new friends in no time." She said reassuringly as she smiled and patted her head.
Oliver was sitting by himself. He was now 12. "Ow... I wonder where mom and dad went..." He muttered as he licked a cut on his finger. A strange amount of energy was emitting from him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver was sitting by himself. He was now 12. "Ow... I wonder where mom and dad went..." He muttered as he licked a cut on his finger. A strange amount of energy was emitting from him.
(His appearance CX)@weirdprincess

http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/81/79/86/largea10.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"You're welcome. I'd do anything to help if it involved you. But....what are you doing?" She asked, still stirring the potion as she watched him roll around on her couch.

Weiss sighed again and rubbed her forehead,"Why are you floating above me? Can you not introduce yourself like a normal person?" She asked as she looked up at Jackson.
Jackson smiled "My name is Jackson...Why might you be lovely lady?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino patted his head,"You'll be fine. It won't even taste that bad." She said as she stood up and grabbed a cup from the table before scooping some of the potion out of the cauldron before handing it to Kaz.
Kaz gulped and took the cup. "If this doesn't work... I want to take good care of Minako and Fish-Baby. Also, I want you to know, that I love you okay?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and lay back down, looking out towards the lake's opening which lead to a river, then to a sea. With a bored tone, he spoke♅...

“ It's too boring. I have to wait for the next round of the tournament until I can fight.. ”

[/QUOTE]
(But... Didn't Tyler and Akira tie? xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(( William and Aiden wont be fighting, William died before his match. ))

(His appearance CX)@weirdprincess

http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/81/79/86/largea10.jpg
Anna looked over at Oliver with a straight face before pulling out one of her marbles and peering through it."He's bleeding..." She said softly as she looked back up at Asuka. "Oh...Well why don't we go help him...or better yet. Why don't you? I have somewhere to be right now, but I'll be back...you'll be okay right?" Asuka asked quietly as she crouched down next to her. Letting go of her shirt, she slowly nodded."I'll be fine...I'll wait here for you to come back." She smiled and patted her head."Good! I'll be back soon, I promise. I just have to go practice with a few thing. Bye Anna, see you later." Asuka gave her a quick hug before she vanished from sight, seemingly going to a warehouse. Anna moved over towards the boy and stared at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "My name is Jackson...Why might you be lovely lady?" He asked
Weiss blinked and stared at him with a blank expression."Weiss."

Roman said:
Kaz gulped and took the cup. "If this doesn't work... I want to take good care of Minako and Fish-Baby. Also, I want you to know, that I love you okay?"
Yoshino blinked in surprise before blushing,"Y-Yeah...I uh...love you too." She said quietly before she took a deep breath."Whenever you're ready." She said quietly as she picked up the spell book before speaking an ancient language.

Roman said:
(( William and Aiden wont be fighting, William died before his match. ))
((( So Aiden won. Proceed with the semi final match - *Forgot his name* vs Slaxt )))

(But... Didn't Tyler and Akira tie? xD )
((( Yes, next round everyone will be fighting the other school's students. )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked over at Oliver with a straight face before pulling out one of her marbles and peering through it."He's bleeding..." She said softly as she looked back up at Asuka. "Oh...Well why don't we go help him...or better yet. Why don't you? I have somewhere to be right now, but I'll be back...you'll be okay right?" Asuka asked quietly as she crouched down next to her. Letting go of her shirt, she slowly nodded."I'll be fine...I'll wait here for you to come back." She smiled and patted her head."Good! I'll be back soon, I promise. I just have to go practice with a few thing. Bye Anna, see you later." Asuka gave her a quick hug before she vanished from sight, seemingly going to a warehouse. Anna moved over towards the boy and stared at him.

Yoshino blinked in surprise before blushing,"Y-Yeah...I uh...love you too." She said quietly before she took a deep breath."Whenever you're ready." She said quietly as she picked up the spell book before speaking an ancient language.
Kaz closed his eyes and quickly chugged the potion until it was all gone. When he finished he burped and stared at Yoshino. "That wasn't all that bad..." he said before a quick twitch escaped him. "Wait a minute! I feel like me again!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So Aiden won. Proceed with the semi final match - *Forgot his name* vs Slaxt )))

[/QUOTE]
xD

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't judge me~ xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm judging so harshly right now...you don't even know xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't judge me~ xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( It is highly recommended that I do xD ))

Mayyflower said:
(Okay I'm going to bed anyways)
A faint blush appeared on sams face as she deepened the kiss, so it was more passionate she let out a soft moan.

(Fade)
Marcus rolled over and groaned "God.........I'm completely drained"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So Aiden won. Proceed with the semi final match - *Forgot his name* vs Slaxt )))

[/QUOTE]
(So...Tark vs Sora?)

WeirdPrincess said:

Jackson floated down "Nice to meet you Weiss!" He said extending his hand

(I'm bored... Anyone free? xD )

Yuzu giggled and ruffled his hair as she got out of her seat. "Your so gosh darn cute..." She laughed as she headed out of the arcade.
Clover chuckles and follows her out of the arcade. "Wait are we going to a house or a restaurant for ramen?" He says while cracking his fingers.

Roman said:
Kaz closed his eyes and quickly chugged the potion until it was all gone. When he finished he burped and stared at Yoshino. "That wasn't all that bad..." he said before a quick twitch escaped him. "Wait a minute! I feel like me again!"

xD
Yoshino laughed,"Well duh! That was the whole point....though the potion part wasn't exactly necessary... " She whispered the last part to herself, letting out a snicker."So now you know everything you're suppose to...and whatever memories you've lost."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( T~T )))
((( xD )))

((( Yup~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(This should be quick.....*Totally not sounding like a cocky prick*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back