• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed her forehead "How about whenever we do this again....We don't do it just to feed you...We do it for love"
Sam smiled a little and nodded. "Yea" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's face looked a bit pale

Marcus covered his face "I cheated on her" He said quietly
Weiss looked down at him and poked his face, pushing her index finger into his cheek."He's as pale as...well me. But I don't know what to do." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought as faced forward again and snuggled into his chest happily."We should watch a movie then! Like an action movie, or a horror one! Oh oh, or maybe comedy!" She said excitedly as she clapped her hands together.
"A comedy? I think I'll rather watch a horror movie." Taylor said smiling as she snuggled into him. "What do you say, horror?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked down at him and poked his face, pushing her index finger into his cheek."He's as pale as...well me. But I don't know what to do." She said.
Jackson smiled a little in his sleep "Death......" He muttered

Roman said:
"A comedy? I think I'll rather watch a horror movie." Taylor said smiling as she snuggled into him. "What do you say, horror?"
"I'm okay with horror! Those aren't always so bad." Celia said happily, though in reality the thought of watching a horror movie scared her. She could never handle jump scares or the monsters in them.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah" He said softly as he began to drift off
Sam looked up and smiled before kissing his chin and nuzzling her head into his chest. "I love you so much Marcus.. If only there was a bigger word than the word 'love' it's self" she whispers to herself before drifting asleep

(Night)

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked up and smiled before kissing his chin and nuzzling her head into his chest. "I love you so much Marcus.. If only there was a bigger word than the word 'love' it's self" she whispers to herself before drifting asleep
(Night)
Marcus nodded slowly (Night!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled a little in his sleep "Death......" He muttered
Weiss abruptly stopped, sending him flying out of her arms."Who smiles about death?! Like what?!" She exclaimed as she stormed over to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss abruptly stopped, sending him flying out of her arms."Who smiles about death?! Like what?!" She exclaimed as she stormed over to him.
Jackson's body rolled across the floor as he grunted

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm okay with horror! Those aren't always so bad." Celia said happily, though in reality the thought of watching a horror movie scared her. She could never handle jump scares or the monsters in them.
Taylor playfully wrestled Celia off of his lap before going to the shelf he had, that held all his movies. "This one is the scariest." He said. Taylor then put in the movie and set everything up, before going back to his seat. "Ready?"

Roman said:
Taylor playfully wrestled Celia off of his lap before going to the shelf he had, that held all his movies. "This one is the scariest." He said. Taylor then put in the movie and set everything up, before going back to his seat. "Ready?"
Celia had an almost blank look on her face before she smiled as nodded."I'm ready! I can't wait to watch it." She said, giving Taylor a thumbs up before returning her attention to the TV.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's body rolled across the floor as he grunted
"Hey! Buddy!" Weiss called as she finally made it over to his body. She leaned down until there faces were inches apart before yelling,"Wake up!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname shrugged his shoulders. His only ideas would be to hunt down the idiot who threatened his mother. Of course, his mother wouldnt approve of that at all. She never enjoyed him going around fighting. Or killing. When he was a kid, Kaname could remember his mother telling him to never become too dark.

Layla slowly stood up and began dusting off her clothing as she spoke. "I'll be going on slme ereands today." Layla had prolonged her mission for long enough. It was time to start phase one. She neednt have the two followoing her, and added a gentle smile to her message. "I want to go for a walk."

(My last night. I might try to come on in the morning, but after I say "bye" , I'll disappear for some days xp )

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded and smiled back "Ah, Right" she replied as she lifted her plate to take to the kitchen "I was thinking of going somewhere today but I haven't really decided yet if" she looked at kaname "If I do you can come too, Kaname ~" she said with a smile before moving off to the kitchen.

((Ah, Bye! :'D))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia had an almost blank look on her face before she smiled as nodded."I'm ready! I can't wait to watch it." She said, giving Taylor a thumbs up before returning her attention to the TV.

"Hey! Buddy!" Weiss called as she finally made it over to his body. She leaned down until there faces were inches apart before yelling,"Wake up!"
Taylor chuckled and gave her a cheeky smile. "If you say you're ready, then I guess you are." Taylor started the movie and relaxed as it started.

(( Time Skip? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what chya mean by that?''

[/QUOTE]
She raised a brow as she looked over and giggled "Well you're only wearing a shirt" she said plainly.

Roman said:
"Oh, look. The game has started." Han said as he began to play. "What do you mean, I'm impossible."
She smiled "Nothing, Nothing" she said before laughing and shaking her head lightly "Let's just play the game"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito smiled at her,"Perhaps we can found out what we are together. If that's alright with you." He said as Neko purred and stretched on Dakota's lap, now awake from her rather short cat nap.
Dakota looked at him briefly and smiled "Yeah, that's alright with me!" She said with a small nod before turning her attention to Neko who had just woken up, smiling lightly at her.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow as she looked over and giggled "Well you're only wearing a shirt" she said plainly.

She smiled "Nothing, Nothing" she said before laughing and shaking her head lightly "Let's just play the game"

Dakota looked at him briefly and smiled "Yeah, that's alright with me!" She said with a small nod before turning her attention to Neko who had just woken up, smiling lightly at her.
"Can you tell me while we play?" Han asked chuckling. "You've got me all curious now!" He said as he shot a few enemies down.

Roman said:
"Can you tell me while we play?" Han asked chuckling. "You've got me all curious now!" He said as he shot a few enemies down.
She shrugged "Its nothing negative" she chuckled "Hm, how do I word it...You don't back down in discussions with me, infact at times you're more stubborn than I or just one step ahead therefore at times impossible to answer back to" she said as she played the game, her eyes glued to the screen. "Guess it makes you fun and interesting" she pursed her lips lightly in thought "That doesn't make me sound weird does it?"

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "Its nothing negative" she chuckled "Hm, how do I word it...You don't back down in discussions with me, infact at times you're more stubborn than I or just one step ahead therefore at times impossible to answer back to" she said as she played the game, her eyes glued to the screen. "Guess it makes you fun and interesting" she pursed her lips lightly in thought "That doesn't make me sound weird does it?"
"That goes exactly with what I was gonna say about you. Just a little less stubborn is all. Though I'm glad you know I don't back down, that's something I never plan on doing. It would soil my awesomeness." He said jokingly. "Does it make you sound weird? Heck no, you're a awesome person and I like you, I don't think you would ever be classified as weird when it comes to me. Well unless you do something REALLY weird."

Roman said:
"That goes exactly with what I was gonna say about you. Just a little less stubborn is all. Though I'm glad you know I don't back down, that's something I never plan on doing. It would soil my awesomeness." He said jokingly. "Does it make you sound weird? Heck no, you're a awesome person and I like you, I don't think you would ever be classified as weird when it comes to me. Well unless you do something REALLY weird."
She raised a brow "Soil your awesomeness huh?" She chuckled before smiling happily "I'm glad you think that, you're pretty awesome too" she said with a nod "So, what clarifies as REALLY weird then" she chuckled.

Nonalaka said:

''o-oh...yeah..haha..''

*She said as she laughed a bit nervously*

''right, right..''

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow "Soil your awesomeness huh?" She chuckled before smiling happily "I'm glad you think that, you're pretty awesome too" she said with a nod "So, what clarifies as REALLY weird then" she chuckled.
Han sighed, "A lot of stuff trust me when I say that. It is so many weird things in this world, you can't keep count of what's weirdest or not." Han said with a chuckle. "Though, you haven't did anything to be told you're a weirdo."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...yeah..haha..''
*She said as she laughed a bit nervously*

''right, right..''

[/QUOTE]
"Or I could change you back and cover my eyes" she shrugged and giggled "Its not like I'd peek or anything I'm not that kind of person" she said, crinkling up her nose a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"Or I could change you back and cover my eyes" she shrugged and giggled "Its not like I'd peek or anything I'm not that kind of person" she said, crinkling up her nose a bit.
''ah, no no, its fine''

*She said as she rolled onto her side*

Roman said:
Han sighed, "A lot of stuff trust me when I say that. It is so many weird things in this world, you can't keep count of what's weirdest or not." Han said with a chuckle. "Though, you haven't did anything to be told you're a weirdo."
Ilaani chuckled "Right, right," she nodded "Go to know I still pass as sane" she laughed "Hmm, well I dunno if I'm really that weird..." she tapped her chin "Well my name isn't ilaani if that counts, well my real name anyways, its the one I use"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back