• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat up as well "Ah, well I had lunch with Natsumi already but you know I love food sooo....yes!" She giggled as she jumped up onto her feet and skipped to the door "It was fun seeing you as a girl and I wasn't gonna fix it for another while.... but I'm missing your real face already" she joked as she went to the other side of the door so she couldn't see and clicked her fingers fixing the prank.

She stretched "Well I dont have any ideas really but, I'm kinda hungry....what about you?" She asked with a smile.
"I could go for something to eat. How about pizza?" Han asked, before turning off the game console. "Pizza sounds pretty good to me..."

Roman said:
"I could go for something to eat. How about pizza?" Han asked, before turning off the game console. "Pizza sounds pretty good to me..."
"I think pizza sounds good to everyone, I have yet to meet a person who hates it" she said with a chuckle "So yeah, pizza sounds great"

Nonalaka said:
"I think pizza sounds good to everyone, I have yet to meet a person who hates it" she said with a chuckle "So yeah, pizza sounds great"
"I meant like I could really go for some pizza silly. Now, do you want to walk or should I just teleport us there?" Han asked.

Roman said:
"I meant like I could really go for some pizza silly. Now, do you want to walk or should I just teleport us there?" Han asked.
"I'm fine with either" she said nodding," So I guess it all depends on how lazy you are feeling" she said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm fine with either" she said nodding," So I guess it all depends on how lazy you are feeling" she said with a chuckle.
Han sighed and poked her right in the side, "We're walking. Just because I wanna talk as we do so." He said as he opened the door.

Roman said:
Han sighed and poked her right in the side, "We're walking. Just because I wanna talk as we do so." He said as he opened the door.
She smiled at him before getting poked, jumping a bit "H-Hey!, right, okay Shall we get going then?" She said before poking him and standing up.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him before getting poked, jumping a bit "H-Hey!, right, okay Shall we get going then?" She said before poking him and standing up.
"Yeah we're heading out now!" Han said happily as he waited at the door. "After you.'

Roman said:
"Yeah we're heading out now!" Han said happily as he waited at the door. "After you.'
"Alrighty" Ilaani passed through the doorway smiling at him as she passed.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty" Ilaani passed through the doorway smiling at him as she passed.
Han smiled back as he walked out the door, closing it behind him. "So, Ilaani? What's your favourite kind of pizza?"

Roman said:
Han smiled back as he walked out the door, closing it behind him. "So, Ilaani? What's your favourite kind of pizza?"
"Hm? Well I like any kind as long s there isn't alot of mushrooms on it" she crinkled up her nose a bit before laughing "I suppose I like Hawaiian pizza the most if I really had to choose "Y'know the one with the little pineapple cubes" she said with a nod before putting her hands in her pockets. "what about you?"

Nonalaka said:
"Hm? Well I like any kind as long s there isn't alot of mushrooms on it" she crinkled up her nose a bit before laughing "I suppose I like Hawaiian pizza the most if I really had to choose "Y'know the one with the little pineapple cubes" she said with a nod before putting her hands in her pockets. "what about you?"
"I won't eat it if it has mushrooms and peppers. Peppers aren't gross or anything, I just don't like them on my pizza. Mushrooms on the other hand are gross." Han said.

Roman said:
"I won't eat it if it has mushrooms and peppers. Peppers aren't gross or anything, I just don't like them on my pizza. Mushrooms on the other hand are gross." Han said.
"Alright, looks like we have something in common then" she chuckled as she started walking "So uh, where exactly are we going cause I haven got a clue, haven't been or pizza around here yet"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and gave her a cheeky smile. "If you say you're ready, then I guess you are." Taylor started the movie and relaxed as it started.
(( Time Skip? ))
(( Yep ))

After the movie, Celia had herself curled up into a ball. With her arms wrapped around her legs and her face buried in her knees, she let out a shaky breath."I remember now why I don't watch scary movies.... I'm to much of a chicken to try and watch the whole thing." She muttered, hugging her legs tighter.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, looks like we have something in common then" she chuckled as she started walking "So uh, where exactly are we going cause I haven got a clue, haven't been or pizza around here yet"
"Just follow me. We'll be there soon." Han said, looking back at her.

tumblr_m9ho2v3t181r9qs6ao1_500.gif

"Best part about it is: It isn't far away from the school."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yep ))
After the movie, Celia had herself curled up into a ball. With her arms wrapped around her legs and her face buried in her knees, she let out a shaky breath."I remember now why I don't watch scary movies.... I'm to much of a chicken to try and watch the whole thing." She muttered, hugging her legs tighter.
Taylor chuckled, "You can cut someone, but not enjoy a horror movie? Cute... In a scary way. Now since you're a chicken, my chicken to be exact..." he chuckled before continuing his sentence, "...What do you wanna do now since you're so terrified?"

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow as she looked over and giggled "Well you're only wearing a shirt" she said plainly.

She smiled "Nothing, Nothing" she said before laughing and shaking her head lightly "Let's just play the game"

Dakota looked at him briefly and smiled "Yeah, that's alright with me!" She said with a small nod before turning her attention to Neko who had just woken up, smiling lightly at her.
Neko pawed at Dakota's legs before looking up at her and tilting her head. Karito suddenly picked her up by the neck and watched as she flailed a little, her arms and legs moving as if she was running. He chuckled before setting her gently on his left shoulder."Where shall we go next?" He hummed as he twirled the parasol slightly.

Roman said:

Taylor chuckled, "You can cut someone, but not enjoy a horror movie? Cute... In a scary way. Now since you're a chicken, my chicken to be exact..." he chuckled before continuing his sentence, "...What do you wanna do now since you're so terrified?"
Celia looked up a little from her knees and focused her gaze on Taylor."Anything to make me forget what I just saw....I'm going to have nightmares about this for days." She stated quietly, trying to think of something that would actually make her forget any of this ever happened.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up a little from her knees and focused her gaze on Taylor."Anything to make me forget what I just saw....I'm going to have nightmares about this for days." She stated quietly, trying to think of something that would actually make her forget any of this ever happened.
"How about we go for a nice walk in the park?" Taylor asked, hugging Celia, trying to comfort her. "Or do you have a better idea?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked at her "Are you okay?" He asked softly

William nodded "I see....So don't tell you that you are hot?"
"Yes!" Summer replied a little too quickly. "I'm okay, nothing wrong me, why'd you think that?" She snapped, ears perking.

Roman said:

"Alrighty, good cause I don't want my stomach to start making noises, that's embarrassing" she laughed as she happily followed behind.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pawed at Dakota's legs before looking up at her and tilting her head. Karito suddenly picked her up by the neck and watched as she flailed a little, her arms and legs moving as if she was running. He chuckled before setting her gently on his left shoulder."Where shall we go next?" He hummed as he twirled the parasol slightly.
Dakota giggled "We could just go for a walk, its a nice day" she said with a nod "T-Thats if you two want to that is"

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty, good cause I don't want my stomach to start making noises, that's embarrassing" she laughed as she happily followed behind.
"It's not embarrassing if yours isn't the only one doing so." Han said. "I am also pretty hungry."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at Ayen. "Five, including the game room downstairs " she says softly. "I'll show you the master room and downstairs." She says heading towards the room
Ayen followed Amaya thinking of all the room the house had, it was no castle or palace, but it was comfortable.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu blushed slightly. He sure likes poking people... She thought laughing a little at the thought. "Hmm... Where to eat..." She wondered.

Yuto bought their tickets and nodded. "Alright! Let's go!" He said happily as he took her hand gently and guided her inside the theater and into a seat. "Do you guys want popcorn or a soda?" He asked.
Noir thought for a moment before drawing a soda in her hand, and handed it to Yuto. She made one for herseld and then one for each of the chibis. She smirked a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back