• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around his neck. "The things you say" she says blushing as she hugged him
Ayen hugged her back "i only say those things because there true" he said lovingly.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded happily. "Yea I'm fine, but can you help me up" she says holding a hand out
Hiro nodded and held her hand tightly. "Of course! I'll always be your Hiro!" He said happily as he pulled her back up and winked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back "i only say those things because there true" he said lovingly.
Amaya smiled into his chest. "I love you Ayen" she says softly into his chest

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro nodded and held her hand tightly. "Of course! I'll always be your Hiro!" He said happily as he pulled her back up and winked.
Harper smirked when he grabbed her hand she tugged and pulled him In with her before he could lift her up. Harper giggled happily.

Kite laughed happily as he and his hippos danced. "Can't stop a hippo party once it's started!" He shouted back.
"Honestly....I'd rather drag my balls through broken glass than dancing with a weirdo." Jimi sarcastically responds as he lights another cigarette.

(This is what you get for smoking on school grounds >:33333)
Kite suddenly fell out of a nearby tree, bouncing on top of the boy with his hippo. "It's a HIPPOOOO PARTYYYYY!" He laughed as a bunch of dancing hippos appeared.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c66b18a35b5fe7c31421d063d7a2db15/tumblr_n3m86ugfnK1tx9dtlo2_400.gif

Oliver looked her up and down, finally realizing how cute she was. He blushed. "C-Cute..." He accidentally said out loud. He then shook his head furiously to wave off any dirty thoughts he had. "C-Cute dress! Of course!" He laughed nervously.
Anna looked at him for a second before looking away and closing her eyes."You're a liar." She said quietly as she manifested a cup of tea in her hands and drank from it.

tumblr_my7to2QhOl1rfx24fo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
"True, true, but its probably deemed as unladylike or something" she shrugged "Then again I'm not very ladylike anyways" she said chuckling.
Han shrugged, "Only a few things come to my mind when someone mentions ladylike. But then again, I'm a guy, how am I supposed to know the rules of womanhood?" He asked jokingly

Bloop said:
"Honestly....I'd rather drag my balls through broken glass than dancing with a weirdo." Jimi sarcastically responds as he lights another cigarette.
Kite snaps his fingers and all the hippos vanish through portals. "Well there are a lot of weirdos at this school... So I really don't care." He said.

Roman said:
"Well now I have to bring money." Taylor said with a chuckle. "Yep. We can get ice cream!" He said happily, grabbing his wallet off the table.
"Ready?"
""I can get my own ice cream, I have money with me." Celia stated as she hopped off of the couch and bounced over to the door."Ready sir!"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen rested his head against hers "and i love you Amaya." he says softly while rubbing her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked at him for a second before looking away and closing her eyes."You're a liar." She said quietly as she manifested a cup of tea in her hands and drank from it.
tumblr_my7to2QhOl1rfx24fo1_500.gif
Oliver sighed. "Dang it... Alright, I admit your cute. I'm sorry I lied." He said. "I should have been honest with you huh?"

Mayyflower said:

Harper smirked when he grabbed her hand she tugged and pulled him In with her before he could lift her up. Harper giggled happily.
Hiro's eyes widened as he fell on top of Harper. "Wahhhhh!!!" He squealed as he fell in with her.

Oliver sighed. "Dang it... Alright, I admit your cute. I'm sorry I lied." He said. "I should have been honest with you huh?"
Anna shrugged,"I can tell when anyone is lying...so it's best not to lie to me." She said softly as she took out a marble from her dress pocket and peered through it to look at the sky.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rested his head against hers "and i love you Amaya." he says softly while rubbing her back.
Amaya smiled before looking up and pecking his lips. "Hey? Have you ever went to an amusement park?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then put on his underwear and some pants as he opened the door fully clothed*

[/QUOTE]
Amara was fixing her hair a bit in the mirror, pouting because it wouldn't go the way she wanted "See told you I wouldn't peek" she giggled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shrugged,"I can tell when anyone is lying...so it's best not to lie to me." She said softly as she took out a marble from her dress pocket and peered through it to look at the sky.
Oliver jumped up in front of her, beaming at her in glee. "That's so COOOOOLLLL!" He said happily. "What else can you do?!" He asked excitedly.

Hiro's eyes widened as he fell on top of Harper. "Wahhhhh!!!" He squealed as he fell in with her.
Harper laughed happily before opening her eyes and seeing Hiro ontop of her, she began blushing but she was still laughing a little

Kite snaps his fingers and all the hippos vanish through portals. "Well there are a lot of weirdos at this school... So I really don't care." He said.
New "Then go spend time with them I don't care either, just piss off" Jimi replies as he smokes

Bloop said:
New "Then go spend time with them I don't care either, just piss off" Jimi replies as he smokes
Kite rolled over to him on his hippo. "Well all my weirdo friends are off doing something..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Amara was fixing her hair a bit in the mirror, pouting because it wouldn't go the way she wanted "See told you I wouldn't peek" she giggled.
''haha, i see...so whats wrong with your hair?''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before looking up and pecking his lips. "Hey? Have you ever went to an amusement park?" She asks
Ayen tilted his head "amusement park?..... is anything like a roman circus?" he asked in a clueless manner while scratching his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
""I can get my own ice cream, I have money with me." Celia stated as she hopped off of the couch and bounced over to the door."Ready sir!"
"Nope, I'm paying. It's the least I could do since you helped me with those bandages." Taylor said smiling. "Come one, lets head out."

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed happily before opening her eyes and seeing Hiro ontop of her, she began blushing but she was still laughing a little
Hiro smirked. "You do know what people do in this position right...?" He asked as he blushed a little.

Oliver jumped up in front of her, beaming at her in glee. "That's so COOOOOLLLL!" He said happily. "What else can you do?!" He asked excitedly.
Anna slowly put the marble down so she could look at him,"I can read minds...so I know you were thinking dirty thoughts about me. I can also feel others emotions as if they were mine..." She said quietly as she gently put the marble away.

Kite rolled over to him on his hippo. "Well all my weirdo friends are off doing something..." He said.
"Bloody hell that's the second cigarette you ruined you melon fucker"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back