• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "Yeah I'm sure" He said softly

William smiled back and nodded
Celia smiled a little more. "How about we go check up on our little rascal?" She asked, referring to Autumn.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so, i take it, usually young lads take their ladies on here in hope of getting closer to them?" he said as he kissed her forehead.
Amaya nodded. "Yep, sometimes" she says with a chuckle

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia smiled a little more. "How about we go check up on our little rascal?" She asked, referring to Autumn.
William smiled "Sure" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yep, sometimes" she says with a chuckle
Ayen chuckled "i tutored enough young lords to be able to read into these sort of things." he said calmly.

Yuto opened his eyes as the movie came to a end. He yawned. "Whoops, must of fell asleep halfway through the movie..." He muttered.

Celia smirked and hugged him from behind. "Oh but it is, because as long as you serve me, you can have me do whatever you like, as well as do anything with me... Like have fun~" She said seductively.

Kite nodded. "Yup!" He said before he hopped through the portal again, heading to the courtyard.
Noir had her arms crossed as the credits were rolling. She had been watching intently the whole movie, and she had been looking forward to geeking out over the dinosaurs with him after the movie, but she had noticed he had fallen asleep sometime after halfway through. She pouted, and the chibis looked nervously at Yuto.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shook her head lightly,"No...We'll be leaving soon." She said quietly as she finally made it over to Oliver."Leave us alone. We didn't do anything to you." She said angrily as she glared at victory, crouching slightly as a red aura emitted from her.
Victory whipped his blade around. "You sure you have what it takes to defeat a god?" He asked. "Please, all you mortals are the same..."

Oliver got up, fixing his hat, blood still pouring from his chest. "I'm sick of you hurting Anna..." He said as he stood in front of Anna, giving her a look that said, save your strength.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Well..It's true"
"I've been nothing but weird and sort of rude to you. How does that make me pleasant?" Weiss called again and she turned around from where she stood.

Lumina said:
Noir had her arms crossed as the credits were rolling. She had been watching intently the whole movie, and she had been looking forward to geeking out over the dinosaurs with him after the movie, but she had noticed he had fallen asleep sometime after halfway through. She pouted, and the chibis looked nervously at Yuto.
Yuto shivered a little when he saw Noir's expression. "I-I'm sorry! I-It's just... Whenever I watch a movie I tend to fall asleep halfway through..." He said nervously. "If it helps any I have access to a dimension CRAWLING with dinosaurs..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've been nothing but weird and sort of rude to you. How does that make me pleasant?" Weiss called again and she turned around from where she stood.
Jackson smiled "Well I think you're nice!" He said happily

Victory whipped his blade around. "You sure you have what it takes to defeat a god?" He asked. "Please, all you mortals are the same..."
Oliver got up, fixing his hat, blood still pouring from his chest. "I'm sick of you hurting Anna..." He said as he stood in front of Anna, giving her a look that said, save your strength.
Anna looked back at Oliver and thought towards him, I won't be. We're just going to leave so I can heal you....I don't like seeing people hurt... Her aura suddenly burst outwards and into a pink firey flame, a large pair of wings sprouting out. She held up both her hands as a blast was shot at Victory, seemingly looking like she power was unstable and out of control.
tumblr_n5eagna53S1sl3fwmo2_r1_500.gif

She quickly grabbed Oliver before jumping up and flying off.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She chuckled "I just wanted it to look tidy or something at least" she said with a smile "I'll just tie it up, you don't have to help" she giggled.
''tidy...huh..''

*He said as he grabbed a strip of her hair between his index and middle fingers and then stroked it down and that strip of hair became tidy*

''like that?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked back at Oliver and thought towards him, I won't be. We're just going to leave so I can heal you....I don't like seeing people hurt... Her aura suddenly burst outwards and into a pink firey flame, a large pair of wings sprouting out. She held up both her hands as a blast was shot at Victory, seemingly looking like she power was unstable and out of control.
tumblr_n5eagna53S1sl3fwmo2_r1_500.gif

She quickly grabbed Oliver before jumping up and flying off.
Oliver squealed a little.

Victory winced as he was pushed back from the pink flame. "Ngh... Dammit..." He said, cursing under his breath.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Well I think you're nice!" He said happily
Weiss stared at him,"Yup you're definitely weird." She said to herself, cupping her chin with her hand and nodding.

Jennete said:
Nissa: I am sure you are actually quite intelligent. So have no fear as they say yes?
*Himeragi then looks at Nissa a bit innocently as both her eyes were blue*

xoloveox said:
"Now what do we do?"
Nero looked around "Search" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stared at him,"Yup you're definitely weird." She said to herself, cupping her chin with her hand and nodding.
Jackson laughed a little "You should meet William sometime...He has Ice as a power as well"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked around "Search" He said happily

Jackson laughed a little "You should meet William sometime...He has Ice as a power as well"
She frowned. "Youre kidding."

Oliver squealed a little.
Victory winced as he was pushed back from the pink flame. "Ngh... Dammit..." He said, cursing under his breath.
Anna soon landed on a building that was far away from Victory and gently set Oliver down. Her aura subsided and returned to normal, her body no longer glowing. She put her hands over Oliver's wounds, the fire bursting out from her hands and healing it slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back