• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked around "Search" He said happily

Jackson laughed a little "You should meet William sometime...He has Ice as a power as well"
"Who the hell is William? Some ice user huh... Good for him. I don't care." Weiss said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna soon landed on a building that was far away from Victory and gently set Oliver down. Her aura subsided and returned to normal, her body no longer glowing. She put her hands over Oliver's wounds, the fire bursting out from her hands and healing it slowly.
Oliver frowned. "I feel pathetic..." He said. "I know I couldn't have beaten him, but I really wanted to protect you. I know it might sound selfish or you may not like it... But I do."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Who the hell is William? Some ice user huh... Good for him. I don't care." Weiss said.
Jackson smirked "Sounds to me like you're scared of him" He said "Though I can't blame you...He is pretty strong"

xoloveox said:
Nero sighed "That kid? Again? I think I'll pass"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "Sounds to me like you're scared of him" He said "Though I can't blame you...He is pretty strong"

"You don't like him?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned. "I feel pathetic..." He said. "I know I couldn't have beaten him, but I really wanted to protect you. I know it might sound selfish or you may not like it... But I do."
Anna shook her head,"You just don't know you're powers yet...that's okay. It's not selfish at all, how is wanting to protect someone selfish? That means you'd rather put someone else's life before your own." She said softly, staring down at him.

shortyshot8 said:

"Why the hell would I be scared of someone I've never met before? That's just stupid." Weiss said as she made her way back over to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why the hell would I be scared of someone I've never met before? That's just stupid." Weiss said as she made her way back over to him.
Jackson smirked "Oh? So you're telling me that you're not scared of him? Let's test that theory" He looked up "WILLIAM!!!" He yelled out as William warped to them "Whoa what's going on!?"

xoloveox said:
She pulled out her phone and dialed his number, waiting. @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler picked up. "Hey, what's up?" He asked in a bored tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shook her head,"You just don't know you're powers yet...that's okay. It's not selfish at all, how is wanting to protect someone selfish? That means you'd rather put someone else's life before your own." She said softly, staring down at him.
Oliver sighed. "Today must of been a disaster for you." He said. "Well... I hope this makes up for the bad day your having." He said as he leaned up and hugged her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "Oh? So you're telling me that you're not scared of him? Let's test that theory" He looked up "WILLIAM!!!" He yelled out as William warped to them "Whoa what's going on!?"
Weiss looked between the two with a bored expression,"What the actual fuck is going on right now?"

xoloveox said:
"Nero and I kinda of got lost... Any way that you could help?" @shortyshot8
Tyler nodded. "I'll be right over..." He said before he warped to them. "Miss me bb?" He asked Nero, smirking at him.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked between the two with a bored expression,"What the actual fuck is going on right now?"
Jackson sighed "William meet Weiss" William yawned and looked at her "Uhh....Hey?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "I'll be right over..." He said before he warped to them. "Miss me bb?" He asked Nero, smirking at him.
@shortyshot8
Nero punched him in the arm "Don't call me that"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "William meet Weiss" William yawned and looked at her "Uhh....Hey?"

Nero punched him in the arm "Don't call me that"
She began laughing. "BB? Really?" @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded and looked at her hand,"You're welcome."

Celia blinked,"I completely forgot about that! I haven't eaten in a while to be honest with you." She said quietly, frowning a little.
Taylor sighed, "How are you surviving? You never go out and eat?" He shook his head. "Starving yourself isn't good."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly before turning and looking at the building "Yay!" She said happily.
"I wonder why people call little places pizza joints... Eh, whatever. Lets go eat some pizza." Han said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back