• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shizurucia said:
"Nope~ What's with the staff?" She asked, looking confused at the object.
Ayen held the staff up as it glowed with Fae magic and nature runes spiraling down its length.

"it a living weapon, or spirit weapon i made by imbuing it with massive amounts of nature energy and magic" he said as it began to give off its own aura "it is as alive as you and me and even developed its own soul" he said making it shrink and wrap around his wrist.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen held the staff up as it glowed with Fae magic and nature runes spiraling down its length.
"it a living weapon, or spirit weapon i made by imbuing it with massive amounts of nature energy and magic" he said as it began to give off its own aura "it is as alive as you and me and even developed its own soul" he said making it shrink and wrap around his wrist.
"I'm pretty sure I heard of something similar before..." Asano thought out loud, while trying to remember where she heard that. A few seconds later she gave up and shrugged. "Can it talk or something? Or is it just alive?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus and just stared at him before saying anything. "Hi.." she whispers
Marcus sighed and sat down next to her "I need to tell you something......What I couldn't tell you before" He said softly

Shizurucia said:
"I'm pretty sure I heard of something similar before..." Asano thought out loud, while trying to remember where she heard that. A few seconds later she gave up and shrugged. "Can it talk or something? Or is it just alive?"
Ayen tilted his head and thought

"it can communicate, but not talk the way you and i can, it tells me things through visions, emotions, smells, exchange of energy, and others thing along those lines" he said as the staff reported huge powers clashing out is the ocean "and like everything with a soul it has a name, but it has yet to reveal it to me so i can call upon its true form sadly." he said with a sigh.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and sat down next to her "I need to tell you something......What I couldn't tell you before" He said softly
Sam sighed and sat up and looked at her hands. "and that is?" she says softly still looking down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared back in front of her and kissed her cheek "i love you" he said before he dissapered again

[/QUOTE]
Sorry was at a wedding)

"i love you too" she said still kinda confused at what was going on.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed and sat up and looked at her hands. "and that is?" she says softly still looking down
Marcus looked down "The reason I left you is.....I'm going to die" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head and thought
"it can communicate, but not talk the way you and i can, it tells me things through visions, emotions, smells, exchange of energy, and others thing along those lines" he said as the staff reported huge powers clashing out is the ocean "and like everything with a soul it has a name, but it has yet to reveal it to me so i can call upon its true form sadly." he said with a sigh.
"I see..." She said, getting up on the air again. "Anyway, where to now. You can choose this time."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down "The reason I left you is.....I'm going to die" He said softly
Sam froze and just sat there, tears welling into her eyes. She just sat there, didn't say anything due to being shocked

Mayyflower said:
Sam froze and just sat there, tears welling into her eyes. She just sat there, didn't say anything due to being shocked
Marcus smiled at her "But I'm here right now" He said before giving her a peck on the lips

Shizurucia said:
"I see..." She said, getting up on the air again. "Anyway, where to now. You can choose this time."
Ayen sat on the roof

"i good right here, the sun will set soon, and there's a great view right here" he said staring into the horizon "right about now is when the Unseelie Fae would start wondering around." he said as he felt a bit of home sickness.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat on the roof
"i good right here, the sun will set soon, and there's a great view right here" he said staring into the horizon "right about now is when the Unseelie Fae would start wondering around." he said as he felt a bit of home sickness.
Shrugging, Asano sat besides Ayen.

"Homesick?" She asked, while facing the horizon. She could recognize what he was feeling easily enough.

LunaCrosby said:
(@shortyshot8 do you have any free characters x.x)
(Yeah I do)

Mayyflower said:
"Why are you going to die?" she asks softly. "You like just got here" she huffs
Marcus sighed "I can't tell you...It would put you at risk" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I do)
Marcus sighed "I can't tell you...It would put you at risk" He said softly
Sam nodded and sighed. "It doesn't matter , what matters is that your here now" she says softly

Shizurucia said:
Shrugging, Asano sat besides Ayen.
"Homesick?" She asked, while facing the horizon. She could recognize what he was feeling easily enough.
Ayen nodded

"it happens every couple hundred of years, i can still see the grand trees that reach into the heavens that you could build several cities upon and the forest surrounding them with fourteen levels of canopy's, the flower filled grass lands, and the ever sea, as i called it, that could connect with and other ocean, any ware." he said reminiscing "and there was nothing that wasn't beautiful there, even the great beast that wandered there had grace, sometimes i wonder why i threw it all away," he said stretching his hand towards the sun"then i remember that i was viewed by all but my mother as a weapon to be used in weather it be in politics or war." he said coldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back