• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled into the kiss holding her hands

William sat there on a bench with his eyes closed as he sensed around for energy
Kagura teleported in front of him "what are you doing" she says and stares at him with a confused look.

Maki smiles at Zero and Jayden and warps to the courtyard and lays on the bench by herself, looking up at the stars. So beautiful She thought to herself

@ANYONE

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled into the kiss holding her hands
Sam took her one free hand and gently placed it on his cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported in front of him "what are you doing" she says and stares at him with a confused look.
William opened his eyes "Not much you?" He asked softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiles at Zero and Jayden and warps to the courtyard and lays on the bench by herself, looking up at the stars. So beautiful She thought to herself
@ANYONE

Sam took her one free hand and gently placed it on his cheek.
Marcus smiled more beginning to use his tongue to kiss her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"it happens every couple hundred of years, i can still see the grand trees that reach into the heavens that you could build several cities upon and the forest surrounding them with fourteen levels of canopy's, the flower filled grass lands, and the ever sea, as i called it, that could connect with and other ocean, any ware." he said reminiscing "and there was nothing that wasn't beautiful there, even the great beast that wandered there had grace, sometimes i wonder why i threw it all away," he said stretching his hand towards the sun"then i remember that i was viewed by all but my mother as a weapon to be used in weather it be in politics or war." he said coldly.
"That sounds like a wonderful place, except for the last part." She said, closing her eyes and trying to imagine the place he just described.

shortyshot8 said:

"Well.. I had to tell off this guy who was being a little stupid so I guess not much" she says.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam blushed slightly, she began to use her tongue as well in the kiss.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well.. I had to tell off this guy who was being a little stupid so I guess not much" she says.
William sighed "Well that's nice" He said jokingly "What was his name?" He asked softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed slightly, she began to use her tongue as well in the kiss.
Marcus blushed a tiny bit as he continued and placed a hand on her chest

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well that's nice" He said jokingly "What was his name?" He asked softly

Marcus blushed a tiny bit as he continued and placed a hand on her chest
"Marcus.. he wouldn't tell my friend the truth and it hurt her so I had to confront him" she sighs.

LunaCrosby said:
"Marcus.. he wouldn't tell my friend the truth and it hurt her so I had to confront him" she sighs.
William sighed "My bro is an idiot it's alright" He said standing up "So what brings you here? Done with hiding or something?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "My bro is an idiot it's alright" He said standing up "So what brings you here? Done with hiding or something?"
Kagura looked at him "how did you know I was hiding? Or was it just a joke?" She asks.

Shizurucia said:
"That sounds like a wonderful place, except for the last part." She said, closing her eyes and trying to imagine the place he just described.
Ayen smiled

"it is, and if you live in or around the summer court its always spring or summer, but the same goes for if you live around the winter court, always being fall or winter." he said thinking of his visits to see his father "it was okay when i was just a child though, back then i was loved as the 'Fae's gift from the Gods' but when i started developing my powers i was the 'Fae's weapon against the Gods' and that's when i took a boat out to the ever sea and ended up on this world." he said watch the sunset.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed and smiled when he grabbed her chest
Marcus smiled and pulled away "I suppose you are hungry....Want me to prepare a meal?" He asked teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I just knew" He said with a shrug "So what's up?"
"Well.. I'm tired of hiding, it gets lonely and everyone seems to miss me and need me, so I'm confused. I'm just trying to decide whether to stay or hide again." She says, beginning to ramble.

Rin walked around with her wings dragging behind her. Where the hell is everyone She thought to herself

@ANYONE

LunaCrosby said:
"Well.. I'm tired of hiding, it gets lonely and everyone seems to miss me and need me, so I'm confused. I'm just trying to decide whether to stay or hide again." She says, beginning to ramble.
William poked her on the nose "Do whatever you want" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just walking around town''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah alrighty!" She said nodding happily as see finished cooking.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and pulled away "I suppose you are hungry....Want me to prepare a meal?" He asked teasingly
Sam smirked. "Oh man im starving" she says with a small chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back