• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled "Does it now" she says as she continued kissing his neck.
Marcus blushed more "Ye-Yeah" He said nervously

LunaCrosby said:
"Your not a monster, if anything I'm the monster" she said quietly and looked at him.
William smiled a little "Thank you" He said quietly before hugging her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and quickly turned around. "Tell me when your done" she says softly
Shinji put the bloodstained clothes in the washing machine and made clothes appear on him immediately Its ok now you can look

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at him blankly and tilts her head* Your words sound like those that are used for flattery in order to make a young female feel special so she will let you kiss her and then date her and then have sex with her.... I am not sure if I like those words or not. There is more breakfast, I am going to eat it now, please come back when you are Tyler. *she nods smiling sweetly at the stranger and walks inside to go eat something*

Zerato released his hold on Tyler. Tyler walked in a smile on his face as he was no longer golden. "Sorry... I don't exactly like Zerato either..." He laughed rubbing the back of his head.

TheRebelliousDragon said:

Zerato released his hold on Tyler. Tyler walked in a smile on his face as he was no longer golden. "Sorry... I don't exactly like Zerato either..." He laughed rubbing the back of his head.
Nissa:*she nods slowly and looks at him as she smiles slightly* He is apart of you, it does not matter.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more "Ye-Yeah" He said nervously

William smiled a little "Thank you" He said quietly before hugging her
Kagura hugged him back, smiling to herself I've been fixing things all day, at least I can make others happy when I'm not. She thought to herself.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji put the bloodstained clothes in the washing machine and made clothes appear on him immediately Its ok now you can look

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nodded and turned around. "So what did you need help with" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugged him back, smiling to herself I've been fixing things all day, at least I can make others happy when I'm not. She thought to herself.
William smiled into the hug "I'm sorry if this is strange" He said softly

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods slowly and looks at him as she smiles slightly* He is apart of you, it does not matter.
Tyler nods and gives a thumbs up. "You got that right! Even though I don't exactly like him... Were brothers to the very end!" He said happily. "I'm guessing you don't like those types of dudes..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, when I'm upset I enjoy making others happy. So to me this is telling me o succeeded" she smiled.
William pulled away from the hug "You are a very sweet person" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon )
Kite got up and put his hands on his sides. "I'm guessing your wondering why I'm Kite again... I sort of released my darkness in a effort to save you." He said. "I failed..." He said sadly as he sat down, curling into a ball.

Mayyflower said:
Sam wrapped an arm around his neck and continued to kiss him
Marcus smiled as he kissed her back passionately

LunaCrosby said:
"Your the first person to say that, or at least that I can remember" she smiled.
William smiled back "Do you wanna.....Go do something?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
Allys blush slightly faded as she gripped on his shirt lightly.
Shingo pulled away, a smile on his face. "Hey... I'd love to continue... But I don't think you want to do this TWICE do you?" He asked.

Shingo pulled away, a smile on his face. "Hey... I'd love to continue... But I don't think you want to do this TWICE do you?" He asked.
"I'm a strong chick, I can handle anything" she says.

Kite got up and put his hands on his sides. "I'm guessing your wondering why I'm Kite again... I sort of released my darkness in a effort to save you." He said. "I failed..." He said sadly as he sat down, curling into a ball.
Lexi shook her head. "Its fine, I trust you not to hurt me." she says softly. "Theirs isn't time spent where I wasn't thinking of you" she says quietly. "You didn't fail, we will figure this out...together" she says looking over at Kite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back