• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed her cheek softly "Yeah" He said happily

William blushed a little "Yo-You look good in that" He said nervously
"Th-thanks" she said "well now you have to get in your swimwear so hurry up" she said and poked his nose like he did earlier.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiles as she links her hand in his. "Yea" she whispers
Marcus smiled more "God you are hot" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Th-thanks" she said "well now you have to get in your swimwear so hurry up" she said and poked his nose like he did earlier.
William blushed more before Ice surrounded him blocking all view of him as the Ice tore off his clothing and put swimming trunks on him before the Ice vanished

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "I dont know" she chuckles
"Well choose before I tickle you" he said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more "God you are hot" He said softly

William blushed more before Ice surrounded him blocking all view of him as the Ice tore off his clothing and put swimming trunks on him before the Ice vanished
"There now... we swim?" She asks, the last part more of a question.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiles. "So are you" she chuckles
Marcus smiled more and kissed her nose "Thanks" He said sweetly

LunaCrosby said:

"There now... we swim?" She asks, the last part more of a question.
William sighed "Yeah.......Did you put on sunscreen?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
Rin smirked. "Tickle me and ill rip your balls off" she says with a hand gesture. "Right off" she repeats the hand gesture

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more and kissed her nose "Thanks" He said sweetly

William sighed "Yeah.......Did you put on sunscreen?" He asked
Kagura stared at him blankly "uhhhh.... nope" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked. "Tickle me and ill rip your balls off" she says with a hand gesture. "Right off" she repeats the hand gesture
"Well then" he chuckled and poked her forehead.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him blankly "uhhhh.... nope" she says.

"Well then" he chuckled and poked her forehead.
Rin growled. "No" she says pointing a finger at him "No" she repeats and points at him again

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm perfectly fine without it! A little burn shouldn't hurt.. I think" she said and tilted her head.
William sighed "I won't let you do that" He said looking her in the eye "I won't have you ruin your perfect skin"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I won't let you do that" He said looking her in the eye "I won't have you ruin your perfect skin"
"My perfect skin?" She said and tilted her head, looking at her skin "didn't know it was perfect" she says.

Atrio ran through the streets of the city his expression growing cold and sinister as his dark and evil aura grew while shadow and darkness radiated off of his body

@anyone

LunaCrosby said:
"My perfect skin?" She said and tilted her head, looking ur her skin "didn't know it was perfect" she says.
William blushed a little but nodded "It really is" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little but nodded "It really is" He said softly
"I never really noticed. Well no ones ever told me" she says and smiles. "Well let's get into the water!" She said excitedly and grabbed his hand, running to the water.

LunaCrosby said:
"I never really noticed. Well no ones ever told me" she says and smiles. "Well let's get into the water!" She said excitedly and grabbed his hand, running to the water.
William blushed more and followed her smiling a little while thinking "Such a cute girl....And so nice to me too"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well your not giving me much to work with" he chuckled and patted her head again.
Rin grabbed Allen's shirt and slapped him over and over again while saying. "Stop being creepy" she says with a slight grin on her face

Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more and followed her smiling a little while thinking "Such a cute girl....And so nice to me too"
As Kagura got into the water she managed to fall, dragging him down with her "I'm sorry!" She screeched as she fell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back