• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabbed Allen's shirt and slapped him over and over again while saying. "Stop being creepy" she says with a slight grin on her face
Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif
Allen eventually caught her hand and brought his face close to hers "well you must be thinking the wrong thing, I'm just being friendly" he chuckled and leaned back.

LunaCrosby said:
As Kagura got into the water she managed to fall, dragging him down with her "I'm sorry!" She screeched as she fell.
William's eyes opened and he looked down at her "Ka-Kagura?" He said blushing bright red

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Me too" she says quietly
Marcus smiled and wrapped his arms around her softly

LunaCrosby said:
Allen eventually caught her hand and brought his face close to hers "well you must be thinking the wrong thing, I'm just being friendly" he chuckled and leaned back.
Rin smirked. "Right" she says with a chuckle

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes opened and he looked down at her "Ka-Kagura?" He said blushing bright red

"I-i didnt m-mean to! I-i mean u-uhm it j-just happened s-so fast!" She said frantically.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam smiled and layed her head gently on his chest along with her hand.

LunaCrosby said:
"I-i didnt m-mean to! I-i mean u-uhm it j-just happened s-so fast!" She said frantically.
William gulped "So-Sorry..." He said nervously looking away but not moving

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "So-Sorry..." He said nervously looking away but not moving
"Its not your fault! Its mine for being clumsy!" She said and got up, holding a hand out to him to help him up.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not your fault! Its mine for being clumsy!" She said and got up, holding a hand out to him to help him up.
William grabbed her hand and stood up "It's not your fault" He said softly as he looked into her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and nodded "Yeah" He said softly to her
Kagura was trying to say something but she didn't know what to say, her face was really pink.

Mayyflower said:
"I should?" she asks tilting her head
"Yeah, usually you would be punching me right now" he chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura was trying to say something but she didn't know what to say, her face was really pink.
William looked worried as he placed a hand on her cheek "Are you okay?" He asked as it looked like he was making a move when he didn't try

LunaCrosby said:

"Yeah, usually you would be punching me right now" he chuckled.
Rin smirked. "Do you want me to punch you, cause you know I will" she says plainly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked worried as he placed a hand on her cheek "Are you okay?" He asked as it looked like he was making a move when he didn't try
"U-uhm yeah! I'm sure its just the heat" she said and laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked. "Do you want me to punch you, cause you know I will" she says plainly
"Nope" he chuckled and looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he pulled his hand away "If you say so" He said softly
Kagura was kinda bummed when he removed his hand but she tryed not to show it "now... deeper we will go!" She said and pointed out to the water again, grabbing his hand and continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back