• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura was kinda bummed when he removed his hand but she tryed not to show it "now... deeper we will go!" She said and pointed out to the water again, grabbing his hand and continuing.
William smiled "Ye-Yeah!" He said nervously as he followed her

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Ye-Yeah!" He said nervously as he followed her
Kagura suddenly turned around, bumping into him "why so nervous?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled. "Okay then" she says smiling
"Let's go to the park!" He said and grabbed her shoulder, teleporting to the park.

LunaCrosby said:

"Let's go to the park!" He said and grabbed her shoulder, teleporting to the park.
William blushed more not thinking as he spoke "I-I kinda get nervous around cute girls...."

LunaCrosby said:

Rin smiled. "THE PARK" she shouted happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I'm sorry I've had a rough day. Please forgive me for forgetting)
Jasper smiled "like?" He asked her hopeingly

[/QUOTE]
(Its fine I forgot where they left off)

Raven shrugged. "I dont know what I was gonna say" she says looking at the glow the earth was putting off

Mayyflower said:
(Its fine I forgot where they left off)
Raven shrugged. "I dont know what I was gonna say" she says looking at the glow the earth was putting off
Jasper smiled and hugged her from behind "I come up here often and stare at te world. At how peaceful it looks" he said to her as he rested a chi on her shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled and hugged her from behind "I come up here often and stare at te world. At how peaceful it looks" he said to her as he rested a chi on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed and smiled. "It is peaceful" she says laying her head gently to the side so it is on his head gently

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed uncontrollably, staring back into his eyes.

"Well someone's happy now" he smiles.
Rin nodded. "Very" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed and smiled. "It is peaceful" she says laying her head gently to the side so it is on his head gently

Jasper smiled and blushed a little as he heals her there before looking down a little at the lower half as a hurricane started to form there

Mayyflower said:

"What do you like so much about the park?" he asks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled and blushed a little as he heals her there before looking down a little at the lower half as a hurricane started to form there

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked at the hurricane. "Are you causing that?" she asks softly

LunaCrosby said:
"What do you like so much about the park?" he asks.
Rin shrugged. "It smells like flowers" she says twirling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back