• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]The girl appeared next to William "you dare to order me around. You dare to try and tell me what to do" she asked coldly before the girl started to feel an unbeatable pain "you dare to defend a man that would have done the very same thing to this girl" she said before will slapped her making her cheek red as her head turned with his slap and she stood there silent for a moment before Williams soul started to be ripped apart "that will be the last time you ever touch me" she said as she started to well up @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
William's eyes widened before he began to laugh "G-Go ahead....Kill the only one you ever loved......You will only hate yourself in the end"

Daniel reaver]The girl appeared next to William "you dare to order me around. You dare to try and tell me what to do" she asked coldly before the girl started to feel an unbeatable pain "you dare to defend a man that would have done the very same thing to this girl" she said before will slapped her making her cheek red as her head turned with his slap and she stood there silent for a moment before Williams soul started to be ripped apart "that will be the last time you ever touch me" she said as she started to well up @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Maki laughed. "I am a Leviathan, you think this little sting hurts me?" she smirks. "think again" she shouts

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled more "than you" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed. "No problem" she says softly

@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Kagura blasted forward and grabbed mitsus throat, slamming her to the ground with a loud Boom. "When All men cheated on me I didn't kill him now did I" she growled, the smoke flying everywhere. She then stood up, looking down at mitsu, her eyed blood red "did anyone ever teach you to be an adult and just cry out the pain. Its what I do and it helps" she shouted.

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened before he began to laugh "G-Go ahead....Kill the only one you ever loved......You will only hate yourself in the end"
"No I wont!!! You have hurt me more than this ever will!!" She Elle's at him "look at what you did. Kissing her William!! I thought I was your only love!" She screamed at him as she let the other girl free ten looked at her "I am Mitsu daughter of the anti-God I could erase you from existance and make it as though you where never born" she said coldly to her before looking back to William then appeared behind the girl that grabbed her neck and kicked her hard In the back

@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower

Daniel reaver]"No I wont!!! You have hurt me more than this ever will!!" She Elle's at him "look at what you did. Kissing her William!! I thought I was your only love!" She screamed at him as she let the other girl free ten looked at her "I am nuts daughter of te anti-God I could erase you from existance and make it as though you where never born" she said coldly to her edits looking back to William [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] @Mayyflower
William frowned "S-So kill me then! The others don't need to die!" He yelled angrily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I wont!!! You have hurt me more than this ever will!!" She Elle's at him "look at what you did. Kissing her William!! I thought I was your only love!" She screamed at him as she let the other girl free ten looked at her "I am nuts daughter of te anti-God I could erase you from existance and make it as though you where never born" she said coldly to her edits looking back to William
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "S-So kill me then! The others don't need to die!" He yelled angrily
"Theirs only one way to get rid of me and that's a secret" she smirks "So no need to worry about me" she says smiling

[/QUOTE]

Mayyflower said:
Maki smirked. "And im Gods first creature, that is very hard to get rid off" she says smiling. "I could kill you before you could kill me, so dont fucking test me, your not the shit, never was, stop acting so damn selfish, STOP BEING SO DAMN CONTROLLING, no wonder will cheats on you your crazy" she says rolling her eyes
@shortyshot8
"I am the daughter of THE ant-God the only one that could defeat God himself and you are just a creation. I was born of the blood able to kill anything. And you still thing your powerful. My father ansom helped God create every thing" she said coldly to the girl before looking at William and frowning as tears started down her cheeks "they still defend you when they know you are in the wrong. You really must not love me" aw said coldly before his soul was ripped apart making his body start to burn up slowly

@shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Maki laughed. "I am a Leviathan, you think this little sting hurts me?" she smirks. "think again" she shouts

Raven blushed. "No problem" she says softly
Jasper smiled happily then nuzzled her neck wanting to hear her laugh again as the hurricane hit land In austrailia

Daniel reaver]"I am the daughter of THE ant-God the only one that could defeat God himself and you are just a creation. I was born of the blood able to kill anything. And you still thing your powerful. My father ansom helped God create every thing" she said coldly to the girl before looking at William and frowning as tears started down her cheeks "they still defend you when they know you are in the wrong. You really must not love me" aw said coldly before his soul was ripped apart making his body start to burn up slowly @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
William sighed and crossed his arms closing his eyes "So this is how it ends? Hmph.....This sucks" He said to himself "Before I die I might as well explain to you Mitsu......The reason I cheat on you is because.....YOU ARE TOO DAMN NEEDY" He said with a smirk

Daniel reaver]"I am the daughter of THE ant-God the only one that could defeat God himself and you are just a creation. I was born of the blood able to kill anything. And you still thing your powerful. My father ansom helped God create every thing" she said coldly to the girl before looking at William and frowning as tears started down her cheeks "they still defend you when they know you are in the wrong. You really must not love me" aw said coldly before his soul was ripped apart making his body start to burn up slowly @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"I honestly don't give a shit, Do your research, god couldn't control Leviathans so he had them locked away in purgatory, I'm the only Leviathan that could break out, God must really regret you cause your killing innocents just because they broke your little heart, MOVE THE FUCK ON, I'm sorry will but you snag the Crazy ones. The only thing that can erase me from the world, is basically nothing. I am powerful, cause if I wasn't I wouldn't be standing in front of your annoying ass, now would I, this is your fault this even happened, your to fucking stupid to open your eyes and leave him, STOP BEING SO FUCKING DESPERATE AND CRAWLING BACK TO HIM, your just another side hoe." she snaps.

LunaCrosby said:
(Its frustrating xD )
(( That's why I mostly keep half my characters free xD I think all my characters are free except 2 ))

Mayyflower said:
"I honestly don't give a shit, Do your research, god couldn't control Leviathans so he had them locked away in purgatory, I'm the only Leviathan that could break out, God must really regret you cause your killing innocents just because they broke your little heart, MOVE THE FUCK ON, I'm sorry will but you snag the Crazy ones. The only thing that can erase me from the world, is basically nothing. I am powerful, cause if I wasn't I wouldn't be standing in front of your annoying ass, now would I, this is your fault this even happened, your to fucking stupid to open your eyes and leave him, STOP BEING SO FUCKING DESPERATE AND CRAWLING BACK TO HIM, your just another side hoe." she snaps.
@shortyshot8

Ilaani looked between the two of them as they threw the basketball laughed lightly as she brushed some hair from her face, her mind occasionally drifting into thought.

@Mayyflower

@luncrosby

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and crossed his arms closing his eyes "So this is how it ends? Hmph.....This sucks" He said to himself "Before I die I might as well explain to you Mitsu......The reason I cheat on you is because.....YOU ARE TOO DAMN NEEDY" He said with a smirk
"I'm to needy?!?" She said coldly before turning to the girl that he had kissed "I'm the one who's eed when all you wanted was to take me to bed. All I eanted was to hold you close and love you and trust that you could wait till I was ready. But I was wrong" de whispered as she crouched down and held out a hand to the girl William had kissed "I knew you where gonna do this. And yes I was needy when it came to you. I needed you so badly that I tryed to burry your disloyalty to me and move on so I could love you. But I should have just left you the first time" she said coldly as she sared off te Flames around her diying as she looked over at the laviathan then walked over and hleped her up removing any pain she had caused "in the short time I have lived I have found out that only a sanctum can kill me or my father and that I have felt more pain than any gel should have to feel" she whispered to the leviathan

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]"I'm to needy?!?" She said coldly before turning to the girl that he had kissed "I'm the one who's eed when all you wanted was to take me to bed. All I eanted was to hold you close and love you and trust that you could wait till I was ready. But I was wrong" de whispered as she crouched down and held out a hand to the girl William had kissed "I knew you where gonna do this. And yes I was needy when it came to you. I needed you so badly that I tryed to burry your disloyalty to me and move on so I could love you. But I should have just left you the first time" she said coldly as she sared off te Flames around her diying as she looked over at the laviathan then walked over and hleped her up removing any pain she had caused [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] @LunaCrosby
William frowned "Whatever" He said turning around "You crazy bitch" He said to himself knowing he might as well get out all he needed to before she killed him "Why the hell did I ever date you anyways?"

Daniel reaver]"I'm to needy?!?" She said coldly before turning to the girl that he had kissed "I'm the one who's eed when all you wanted was to take me to bed. All I eanted was to hold you close and love you and trust that you could wait till I was ready. But I was wrong" de whispered as she crouched down and held out a hand to the girl William had kissed "I knew you where gonna do this. And yes I was needy when it came to you. I needed you so badly that I tryed to burry your disloyalty to me and move on so I could love you. But I should have just left you the first time" she said coldly as she sared off te Flames around her diying as she looked over at the laviathan then walked over and hleped her up removing any pain she had caused [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] @LunaCrosby
Maki narrowed her eyes. "Your helping me?" she asks tilting her head

((Lol idk if your characters are still there even, I fell asleep before sending it so that message is like the same one I wrote 3-4 hours ago, I didn't check first ;7; so if they're gone just ignore it))

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden appeared, capturing the prices of wills soul in a jar, grabbing his body "I'm doing this to get rid of my sins" he says blankly and teleports to an unknown place.
@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver @Mayyflower
Mitsu stranded there as wills body slowly burned away his soul having been anhialated "I have killed him. He will never come back for his very memory is being erased at this moment" she whispered before she slowly started to walk to te beach then sat down slowly bringing her knees to her chest as her words echoed in the strange mans head

Nonalaka said:
((Lol idk if your characters are still there even, I fell asleep before sending it so that message is like the same one I wrote 3-4 hours ago, I didn't check first ;7; so if they're gone just ignore it))
(I Replayed to you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back