• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Sorry the memory of my brother won't be forgotten....Not by me" He said before gripping her neck "I have denied death and many other things now.......WHERE IS HE!?!"

(IDK)
(( She erased all memories of the guy and only what 3 people know he died xD If they find a way, they're good xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]There is no way wen we are the only ones that remember. His very existance was ripped apart. Te memory of him, his soul, his body, his thoughts." She said softly as the boy that was in we face started to forget every thing of will
@shortyshot8

(I saw t I saw it)

[/QUOTE]
"Your so fucking selfish, dont you dare say it was for the best, cause you know you just didnt like the fact that you were drifting, you cant make his brother forget Will, there is something out there way fucking stronger than you" she snaps "Maybe you should just not exist anymore, you have hurt way to many people, Will isnt the monster, its you who the monster is" she growls

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Sorry the memory of my brother won't be forgotten....Not by me" He said before gripping her neck "I have denied death and many other things now.......WHERE IS HE!?!"

(IDK)
Mitsu stared coldly at him before his hand dissapated from we neck "you brother Is no where now. He is more than dead he is removed from existance you along with us four gold the only things of him that are left. He can only be brought back by one man. But that man will refuse" she said softly as she thought of her father then brief her face Ito her knees in fear

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper
Blushed as kissed back as he closed his eyes and brought a hand to one of Ravens cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Raven continued to kiss him, not want to stop

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She turned her head to look at him and thought for a bit "I-I suppose we could" she said with a nod and smiling lightly.
Daniel smiled and kissed her deeply his hear ravig wit happiness that she agreed

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared coldly at him wrote his hand dissapated from we neck "you brother Is no where now. He is more than dead he is removed from existance you along with us four gold the only things of him that are left. He can only be brought back by one man. But that man will refuse" she said softly as she thought of her father then brief her face Ito her knees in fear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] @LunaCrosby
Marcus frowned "I'm........Going.....To kill you" He said looking down as they ground began to shake and crack "I promised him......That I wouldn't let him die...So why? Why would you kill him? You are no different from the Monsters of this world"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira raised his left hand up to his face as his power began sparking around him. He replied as the air picked up and his power began bearing down on the area around him, slightly increasing the gravity♅...

“ I'm going to eviscerate your power, along with you. ”

tumblr_m74ya363Pr1rrbpmoo1_500_zpsnm8xltoz.gif

[/QUOTE]
" We'll see about that. Because before you're able to do that, your head will already be clean off your shoulders. "

Zero grinned, summoning purple light out in front of him. It slowly surrounded him, and settled into his skin.

His teeth grew longer, his eyes piercing deeper. His nails turned into claws, and his hair growing longer. He looked at Akira with piercing silver eyes, laughing.

meiou_hades_in_forest_castle____the_lost_canvas_by_manitroll-d8qjq2a.gif

" Looks like we both have the nature of a predator, eh Akira?"

Zero's presence shook violently, as the ground he was standing on was shattered completely, digging down into the bed rock. The ground was dismantled all the way up to Akira, where he send his claws towards Akira's throat.

" It's the beginning of the end Akira, who ever wins this battle will decide earth's fate. "

shortyshot8 said:
(This isn't cool we can't ask @AsongOfIceandFire if he is never on xD )
(( His character is a asshole xD He wouldn't help you xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "I'm........Going.....To kill you" He said looking down as they ground began to shake and crack "I promised him......That I wouldn't let him die...So why? Why would you kill him? You are no different from the Monsters of this world"
"I killed him because he was heartless and cold. Every creature but me and my father have a chance to not be one. And his chance had started when I fell in love with him. But he decided to be a monster that diserved to die" she said softly to him as a tear slipped down her cheek obviously hurting as much as wills brother was

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper Slowly slipped fro being behind raven to in front of her holding the kiss the hole time

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed. She places and hand on his chest still kissing him but more passionately

LunaCrosby said:
(Am I the only one who realises Jayden is able to bring back ANYTHING? xD if his heart is strong enough to)
(( I didn't know T-T ))

LunaCrosby said:
(Am I the only one who realises Jayden is able to bring back ANYTHING? xD if his heart is strong enough to)
( xD but Mitsu is the daughter of ansom. He and I forget who's character who is God created every thing making it so they could do any thing even permanently erase and bring back some one. But a sanctum could do it too... Dam sanctums)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I killed him because he was heartless and cold. Every creature but me and my father have a chance to not be one. And his chance had started when I fell in love with him. But he decided to be a monster that diserved to die" she said softly to him as a tear slipped down her cheek obviously hurting as much as wills brother was

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "How could you love him!?!" He yelled as tears fell from his face "The one word we do not use in our family EVER is Monster so how! How could you love him and then call him a Monster!?!" He yelled angrily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I killed him because he was heartless and cold. Every creature but me and my father have a chance to not be one. And his chance had started when I fell in love with him. But he decided to be a monster that diserved to die" she said softly to him as a tear slipped down her cheek obviously hurting as much as wills brother was

[/QUOTE]
Kagura, got up from her knees. Her head facing the floor "he only hurt you... you hurt tons of people just by killing him... do you not realise this.." she said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
((So can violetta. She's the goddess of time, able to reverse the time of anything in a single moment. xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "How could you love him!?!" He yelled as tears fell from his face "The one word we do not use in our family EVER is Monster so how! How could you love him and then call him a Monster!?!" He yelled angrily
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura, got up from her knees. Her head facing the floor "he only hurt you... you hurt tons of people just by killing him... do you not realise this.." she said softly.
"Because my father created every thing that killed mugged hurt or sinned. And e was one of them" she said before glaring at the girl "ARE TOU FUCKING KIDING ME!!.... He would have done the same thing to you and yet you still try to fucking defend him" she yelled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]( xD but Mitsu is the daughter of ansom. He and I forget who's character who is God created every thing making it so they could do any thing even permanently erase and bring back some one. But a sanctum could do it too... Dam sanctums)

[/QUOTE]
(I really hate Mitsu, she gets on my nerves (>n<))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because my father created every thing that killed mugged hurt or sinned. And e was one of them" she said before glaring at the girl "ARE TOU FUCKING KIDING ME!!.... He would have done the same thing to you and yet you still try to fucking defend him" she yelled

[/QUOTE]
Marcus frowned "Two things one being that I can just have a good friend named Akira bring him back and second....Prepare to die" He said holding out his hand as fire began to make an orb in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back