• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stranded there as wills body slowly burned away his soul having been anhialated "I have killed him. He may never come back for his wry memory is being erased at this moment" she whispered before she slowly started to walk to te beach then sat down slowly bringing her knees to her chest as her words echoed in the strange mans head

(I Replayed to you)

[/QUOTE]
Tears appeared in Jayden eyes as he teleported in front of her "please don't, don't become the monster I was" he choked out "let him live, I've done horrible things and I regret them. So will you... please I dont want anyone else to suffer this feeling" he said and cryed even more, seeming desperate.

Mayyflower said:
Maki's eyes were glued to Mitsu. "What the hell did you do" she growls

Sam woke up. "Marcus?" she says rubbing her eyes. "Whats wrong?" she asks sitting up
Marcus gulped as tears flooded his eyes "Dammit...." He said before standing up quickly getting dressed "First the portal now this!?"

e

Mayyflower said:
Maki's eyes were glued to Mitsu. "What the hell did you do" she growls

Sam woke up. "Marcus?" she says rubbing her eyes. "Whats wrong?" she asks sitting up
LunaCrosby said:
Tears appeared in Jayden eyes as he teleported in front of her "please don't, don't become the monster I was" he choked out "let him live, I've done horrible things and I regret them. So will you... ease I dktn want anyone else to suffer this feeling" he said and cryed even more, seeming desperate.
"I have ripped his very existance appart the only ones that will remember him are us four" she said before turning to the boy that was begging her "but he would never change. IF it wasn't me then it was anger girl. He would break more hearts than any of us would want. I would be sinning more by letting him live" she said softly to the boy

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped as tears flooded his eyes "Dammit...." He said before standing up quickly getting dressed "First the portal now this!?"
Sam turned on the light. "Marcus, whats going on" she says getting up and throwing on sweats and a t-shirt. "Why are you crying?" she asks with concern in her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Sam turned on the light. "Marcus, whats going on" she says getting up and throwing on sweats and a t-shirt. "Why are you crying?" she asks with concern in her eyes
Marcus put on his jacket "Just.....Stay back" He said before walking outside as fire spread behind him burning everything as he began walking to Mitsu "You absolute bitch!" He yelled angrily

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]e
"I have ripped his very existance appart the only ones that will remember him are us four" she said before turning to the boy that was begging her "but he would never change. IF it wasn't me then it was anger girl. He would break more hearts than any of us would want. I would be sinning more by letting him live" she said softly to the boy

[/QUOTE]
Maki shook her head. "You just sinned! You sinned, we have all sinned. You had sex before marriage." she says loudly. "Dont act like your perfect, cause none of us are.. That wasn't your duty to kill him, there are so many people out there who cheat" she huffs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]e

[/QUOTE]
"Killing a living person is the biggest sin you could ever have" he said in tears "my mother.... she manipulated me into killing others... I killed my cousin and I regret everything!" He said and dropped to his knees "please bring him back, I dont want a innocent being to suffer the same pain" he said, choking on his own words.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus put on his jacket "Just.....Stay back" He said before walking outside as fire spread behind him burning everything as he began walking to Mitsu "You absolute bitch!" He yelled angrily
@Daniel reaver
Sam's eyes widen. "Why do I always have to stay" she grunts

Daniel reaver]Jasper just nuzzled her neck more "what I like to hear you laugh" he said quietly as he nuzzled her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven squirmed and giggled more. Blushing.

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "You just sinned! You sinned, we have all sinned. You had sex before marriage." she says loudly. "Dont act like your perfect, cause none of us are.. That wasn't your duty to kill him, there are so many people out there who cheat" she huffs
"I have not had sex. I am a virgin that he worked so hard to try and get me to when I never wanted it" she said aggravated before turning back to the boy "he has done the very same thing except out of his ow free will. You were manipulated and forced. He did it because e wanted to" she said coldly to the boy before shaking her head "it's done he can never return" she said softy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have not had sex. I am a virgin that he worked so hard to try and get me to when I never wanted it" she said aggravated before turning back to the boy "he has done the very same thing except out of his ow free will. You were manipulated and forced. He did it because e wanted to" she said coldly to the boy before shaking her head "it's done he can never return" she said softy

[/QUOTE]
Marcus walked over "My brother! Where is he!?" He yelled into her face

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen. "Why do I always have to stay" she grunts

Raven squirmed and giggled more. Blushing.
Jasper nuzzled a little harder as he held her where she was laughing slightly along with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have not had sex. I am a virgin that he worked so hard to try and get me to when I never wanted it" she said aggravated before turning back to the boy "he has done the very same thing except out of his ow free will. You were manipulated and forced. He did it because e wanted to" she said coldly to the boy before shaking her head "it's done he can never return" she said softy

[/QUOTE]
Maki glared. "You bitch, we will find a way, there's always a way" she growls

[/QUOTE]
Jayden curled into a ball, shaking. "I did it out of my free will... it was my choice to listen to her" he sobbed "please if there's anything we can do to bring him back tell me..." he said. Continuing to choke on his words.

Mayyflower said:
Raven giggled. "Oh my gosh Jasper" she laughs slightly

Akito rubbed the back of his head. "Im about to leave, and Allen left to go hang out with Rin" he says grabbing his stuff
"Ah, right, nice meeting you" she said as she looked over at him with a nod and a polite smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper nuzzled a little harder as he held her where she was laughing slightly along with her

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed before grabbing his head and kissing him, blushing at what she just did

Mayyflower said:
Maki glared. "You bitch, we will find a way, there's always a way" she growls
There is no way wen we are the only ones that remember. His very existance was ripped apart. Te memory of him, his soul, his body, his thoughts." She said softly as the boy that was in we face started to forget every thing of will

@shortyshot8

(I saw t I saw it)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]There is no way wen we are the only ones that remember. His very existance was ripped apart. Te memory of him, his soul, his body, his thoughts." She said softly as the boy that was in we face started to forget every thing of will
@shortyshot8

(I saw t I saw it)

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smirked "Sorry the memory of my brother won't be forgotten....Not by me" He said before gripping her neck "I have denied death and many other things now.......WHERE IS HE!?!"

Roman said:
(( I'm guessing William is gone for good? ))
(IDK)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "we could get it together" he suggested blushing a little as he did so but really hoping she would want to

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" She turned her head to look at him and thought for a bit "I-I suppose we could" she said with a nod and smiling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back