• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Shut the hell up, no one cares about your damn father and you." she Shout. "No one deserves to die you dumb ass, maybe if you weren't so fucking controlling maybe he would have been loyal to you, shit I would have done the same" she smirks.
@shortyshot8

@LunaCrosby
"I WAS NOT COTROLLING. How is COTROLLING wanting the one you love to stay loyal huh!! SO YOUR SAYING THAT WHEN YOU FIND LOVE THAT YOU ARE GON A LET HIM GO OFF AND LOVE OTHER GIRLS!!" She screamed at the leviathan

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]( xD but Mitsu is the daughter of ansom. He and I forget who's character who is God created every thing making it so they could do any thing even permanently erase and bring back some one. But a sanctum could do it too... Dam sanctums)

[/QUOTE]
(( Ouch.... That hurt me right... Here. *points at heart* ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I WAS NOT COTROLLING. How is COTROLLING wanting the one you love to stay loyal huh!! SO YOUR SAYING THAT WHEN YOU FIND LOVE THAT YOU ARE GON A LET HIM GO OFF AND LOVE OTHER GIRLS!!" She screamed at the leviathan

[/QUOTE]
"Whoa brush your teeth" she says waving her hand in front of her face. "First off, keep things interesting with your man, then MAYBE HE WOULDN'T CHEAT" she yells back at Mitsu

Roman said:
(( Ouch.... That hurt me right... Here. *points at heart* ))
(I could just have Roman bring him back now that I think about it xD )

Mayyflower said:
"Whoa brush your teeth" she says waving her hand in front of her face. "First off, keep things interesting with your man, then MAYBE HE WOULDN'T CHEAT" she yells back at Mitsu
Marcus sighed "I don't have time for this....Kinda got a world to save" He said with a shrug as if he didn't care

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "I don't have time for this....Kinda got a world to save" He said with a shrug as if he didn't care
(( Roman isn't very happy right now. He doesn't know what happened to Snow and where she is. He's just sad.... xD ))

Roman said:
(( Roman isn't very happy right. He doesn't know what happened to Snow and where she is. He's just sad.... xD ))
(Well he's gonna be a lot less happy after what Marcus does)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed and slowly wrapped his arms around her hips pulling we into him as they kissed

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed as she wrapped her arms around his neck gently.

(( To add: They have a child bro xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Well he's gonna be a lot less happy after what Marcus does)
(( What's that? ))

Roman said:
(( To add: They have a child bro xD ))

(( What's that? ))
(An army of Monsters are coming and we have no hope of winning even with Akira and you soooo the portal from another world they will come through is gonna have to be shut down from the inside meaning someone has to go inside of it....And stay....FOREVER see what I'm getting at?)

shortyshot8 said:

"Kill her, Please" she throws her hands in the air. "She killed your brother, because she couldn't take that fact that she wasn't good enough" she snarls

@LunaCrosby

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
"So your saying I should just throw away my verginity when I've only lived for a fucking month" she screamed before she birdied her face into her knees 'why am I the only one that doesn't want to have sex In this fucked up world' she thought as she sat there waiting for there rain of yells and pointless arguments to come back along with there acts f knowing every thing about her and how she has done worse by killing one than any other crime In the world

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled. "Nice meeting you too" he says softly
"See ya" she said with a smile as she began to walk off, she let out a sigh as she fell deep in thought, Although it was just a joke, It muddled up her emotions quite a bit, did she like Allen? The more she thought about....N-No, no way, she wasn't excepting that, she shook her head. Okay maybe she did, maybe a little, okay maybe a lot, not that it mattered, she was just well...her, he wouldn't like her back would he? He probably already likes someone else.....ugh! Such girly thoughts! She frantically shook her head trying to tuck away such a thought. She decided to just continue her walk to clear her head.

shortyshot8 said:
(An army of Monsters are coming and we have no hope of winning even with Akira and you soooo the portal from another world they will come through is gonna have to be shut down from the inside meaning someone has to go inside of it....And stay....FOREVER see what I'm getting at?)
(( I have characters I can sacrifice xD ))

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

Nonalaka said:
"See ya" she said with a smile as she began to walk off, she let out a sigh as she fell deep in thought, Although it was just a joke, It muddled up her emotions quite a bit, did she like Allen? The more she thought about....N-No, no way, she wasn't excepting that, she shook her head. Okay maybe she did, maybe a little, okay maybe a lot, not that it mattered, she was just well...her, he wouldn't like her back would he? He probably already likes someone else.....ugh! Such girly thoughts! She frantically shook her head trying to tuck away such a thought. She decided to just continue her walk to clear her head.
Akito took off

Mayyflower said:
"Kill her, Please" she throws her hands in the air. "She killed your brother, because she couldn't take that fact that she wasn't good enough" she snarls
@LunaCrosby

@Daniel reaver
Marcus sighed "I understand why she's angry....But she will learn to hate it....Hell maybe she will even kill herself....That's what Hina did" He said before sighing

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I understand why she's angry....But she will learn to hate it....Hell maybe she will even kill herself....That's what Hina did" He said before sighing
"I understand to, us leviathans kill and destroy things, but I hate death" she says disgusted

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed badly as he felt the weight of her arms on his shoulders making him deepen the kiss a little

[/QUOTE]
Raven returned a deep kiss, a slight blush on her face, she pulled away breathing heavily

Mayyflower said:
"I understand to, us leviathans kill and destroy things, but I hate death" she says disgusted
@Daniel reaver
Marcus died "How many times now......? I think about 27 times I have died" He said with a shrug "Each time it SUCKED"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and kissed her deeply his hear ravig wit happiness that she agreed

[/QUOTE]
Euloria happily kissed back smiling into the kiss a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back