• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus died "How many times now......? I think about 27 times I have died" He said with a shrug "Each time it SUCKED"
"How are you here then" she asks tilting her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper slowly opened his eyes as eneld onto raven his blush going Crimson as he stared at her

[/QUOTE]
Raven moved a hand to his cheek and smiled looking into his eyes, smiling

"How ironic I kill one man and now I'm treated like I destroyed entire realms" Mitsu said quietly as she got up slowly and started to walk away with her head down "it's all your fault will. I asked you if I had to give you some thing precious and you said no" she whispered as she walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled bac then broke the kiss "I love you" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too" she whispered back happily.

shortyshot8 said:
(Fourth?)
1. Akira

2. Zero

3. Kenji (Akira's younger brother)

4. Roman(One Sharingan 2 at full power) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Thats amazing" she says impressed
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah" He said before sitting down "What am I gonna do? My bro is gone and soon...." He thought of Sam "I don't want to leave her behind"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled back as he brought a hand to the one that was I his cheek and smiled a her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled before hugging him, holding the hug.

LunaCrosby said:
(Your still lucky ;-; but there's no female sanctum like whut)
(( Akira's mom. Roman's mom is one, but she died years ago ))

shortyshot8 said:
(I wonder where Marcus scales at this point *Shrug*)
(( Under Roman somewhere ))

Roman said:
(( Akira's mom. Roman's mon us one, but she died years ago ))

(( Under Roman somewhere ))
(Yeah most likely xD Though in a fight I wonder if he would lose or win against Roman....I mean he can kinda defy death now...Then again Roman has Kamui...Then again Marcus can tear holes in space....GAH!!! xD )

Ilaani walked through the courtyard, her thoughts still trying to bother her as she tried her best to block them out as she kicked a pebble along the ground.

((Ilaani is now free))

@anyone

-----

((Idk what happened to Camilla xD ))

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah most likely xD Though in a fight I wonder if he would lose or win against Roman....I mean he can kinda defy death now...Then again Roman has Kamui...Then again Marcus can tear holes in space....GAH!!! xD )
(( Whatever Roman wants to happen in the time-space dimension can happen... ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back