• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Shit.....Sam get out here!!" He yelled out into the air as the sky turned green
Sam warped to Marcus. "Whats wrong" she asks with concern in her eyes

LunaCrosby said:
"Anyways.. What have you been up to?" He asks
"Hiding" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped to Marcus. "Whats wrong" she asks with concern in her eyes

"Hiding" she says quietly
Marcus held her hands "C-Come with me" He said fighting back tears

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled happily "I lI've you euloria" he said softly as he held onto her

[/QUOTE]
She giggled lightly "I love you too Daniel" she said happily as she hugged into him more.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus held her hands "C-Come with me" He said fighting back tears
Sam looked at Marcus. "Where" she asks. "Ill come with you but where" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
"Why?" He asks and looks at her.
"Because im a fallen angel, and Im running out of grace" she says fighting back tears. "I might die" she says rubbing her arms

Mayyflower said:

"Because im a fallen angel, and Im running out of grace" she says fighting back tears. "I might die" she says rubbing her arms
Marcus gulped "To the Dark Portal" He said softly to her

Mayyflower said:

"Is there a way to save you?" He asks, a sad look on his face.

Mayyflower said:
Sam froze thinking quickly before nodding. "Ill go" she says softly
Marcus nodded as he warped to a giant portal and stood there "I have to stop it" He said softly

through_the_dark_portal_by_evender28-d6vh6qr.png

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded as he warped to a giant portal and stood there "I have to stop it" He said softly
through_the_dark_portal_by_evender28-d6vh6qr.png
Sam looked at the portal. "I'm not letting you get stuck in there alone" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at the portal. "I'm not letting you get stuck in there alone" she says quietly
Marcus looked at her "I'm not letting you go in there with me" He said shaking his head

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "I'm not letting you go in there with me" He said shaking his head
Sam shook her head. "Too bad, I'd rather get stuck in there with you, then be out here sad and alone" she says raising her eyebrow

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Too bad, I'd rather get stuck in there with you, then be out here sad and alone" she says raising her eyebrow
Marcus looked her in the eye "I said it once don't make me say it again" He said softly "Only one person can go through"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked her in the eye "I said it once don't make me say it again" He said softly "Only one person can go through"
Sam shook her head. "Fine.." She mutters looking down

Mayyflower said:
Sam kissed him back softly. "I dont want you to go.." she whispers
Marcus smiled "I don't have a choice love" He said before walking up the steps to the portal "Until we meet again love!" He called out before looking at the portal slowly walking into it

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I don't have a choice love" He said before walking up the steps to the portal "Until we meet again love!" He called out before looking at the portal slowly walking into it
Sam fell to the ground, her head in her hands crying softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and turned around. "So what did you need help with" she asks
I need you to get these Shinji said as he handed her a list of stuff for her to buy it had these

• Spaghetti
  • Ramen
  • Any food you like

Come back before my clothes are finished washing ok? Shinji said crossing his arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back