• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I need you to get these Shinji said as he handed her a list of stuff for her to buy it had these
  • Spaghetti
  • Ramen
  • Any food you like

Come back before my clothes are finished washing ok? Shinji said crossing his arms

[/QUOTE]
Amaya took the list. "What I don't get a please..? Jeez" she says smiling slightly as she heads for the door

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was waiting for her to return playing with his powers

[/QUOTE]
Amaya grabbed the things on the list and walked back happily nomming on a Swedish fish. "I'm back" she says happily entering the room

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grabbed the things on the list and walked back happily nomming on a Swedish fish. "I'm back" she says happily entering the room
Good,Thanks Shinji said taking out the clothes and looking at Amaya Lets go eat in my dorm Shinji took the bag and headed towards his dorm with Amaya We can play video games,If you want

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Good,Thanks Shinji said taking out the clothes and looking at Amaya Lets go eat in my dorm Shinji took the bag and headed towards his dorm with Amaya We can play video games,If you want

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nodded happily, "I love games" she says smiling. "And no problem" she says as they walk back to his dorm

LunaCrosby said:
"Is there a way to save you?" He asks, a sad look on his face.
Rin shook her head. "I'd rather die. I have no purpose here anymore" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded happily, "I love games" she says smiling. "And no problem" she says as they walk back to his dorm

Rin shook her head. "I'd rather die. I have no purpose here anymore" she says softly
"Everyone has a purpose" he says and frowns.

LunaCrosby said:
"What do you mean?" He asks and turns to face her.
"I have fallen from heaven" she says. "My grace is fading,when an Angels grace fades, they had to accept it, Thad how we were created" she says with a shrug

Mayyflower said:
"I have fallen from heaven" she says. "My grace is fading,when an Angels grace fades, they had to accept it, Thad how we were created" she says with a shrug
"That's stupid" he said and kicked some dirt "Angels should be able to live, find love.." he sighed.

Mayyflower said:

Shinji opens the door to his dormroom and goes inside Settle down,Make yourself comfortable while i prepare food Shinji said before heading to the kitchen

PixelScoreMC said:
" We'll see about that. Because before you're able to do that, your head will already be clean off your shoulders. "
Zero grinned, summoning purple light out in front of him. It slowly surrounded him, and settled into his skin.

His teeth grew longer, his eyes piercing deeper. His nails turned into claws, and his hair growing longer. He looked at Akira with piercing silver eyes, laughing.

meiou_hades_in_forest_castle____the_lost_canvas_by_manitroll-d8qjq2a.gif

" Looks like we both have the nature of a predator, eh Akira?"

Zero's presence shook violently, as the ground he was standing on was shattered completely, digging down into the bed rock. The ground was dismantled all the way up to Akira, where he send his claws towards Akira's throat.

" It's the beginning of the end Akira, who ever wins this battle will decide earth's fate. "
...♅Akira simply moved half of his body to the side, dodging the claws. At the same time, he brought his knee upwards, driving it into Zero's stomach. He then slammed the bottom of his foot into Zero's shoulder, sending him back towards his original position. Akira spoke♅...

“ Come, Datenshi. ”

...♅The area suddenly darkened as a sword manifested infront of Akira, purple power flowing around it's bade and handle. It then moved horizontally and placed itself directly infront of him. Akira gripped the hilt and continued looking at Zero. He spoke to him♅...

“ You've obviously heard the whole ‘Resisting is futile’ speech, haven't you? Well resistance, it isn't necessarily going to do nothing. No, resistance isn't futile, resistance will just make me want to kill you more. Resistance is fatal.

vW0Qaw_zpsllwwrc5k.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "I love you too Daniel" she said happily as she hugged into him more.
Daniel smiled as he held her as close as he could smiling the hole time while he kissed the side of her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he held her as close as he could smiling the hole time while he kissed the side of her head

[/QUOTE]
"Someone's happy" she said happily as she turned her head, giggling lightly.

---------------------------------

RedZombieWolf said:
My guys free
((Ilaani is in the courtyard currently :3))

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm a strong chick, I can handle anything" she says.
Shingo nodded and kissed her deeply again, pinning her wrists.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "Its fine, I trust you not to hurt me." she says softly. "Theirs isn't time spent where I wasn't thinking of you" she says quietly. "You didn't fail, we will figure this out...together" she says looking over at Kite
Kite nodded and got up, sitting next to her and holding her hand, pressing his lips against hers, a faint blush on his face. I love you... Kite said in her head.

RedZombieWolf said:
He left the dorms with a big grin, knowing that whoever goes in next will surely scream loudly, and headed to the courtyard
Yuzu stopped in front of the newcomer with a clipboard. "Hello! I heard you were new here, so the teachers asked me to show you around... Unless your already familiar with the layout." She said, smiling.

Ilaani was laying on the grass under a tree with her arms over her eyes, blocking out the sun so she could rest her eyes on peace letting out a quiet yawn as she did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back