• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nods and gives a thumbs up. "You got that right! Even though I don't exactly like him... Were brothers to the very end!" He said happily. "I'm guessing you don't like those types of dudes..."
Nissa: I do not know. I have not formed opions on men and Women yet but I hold no attraction for either... I have not been conscious long enough to form sexual desires and wants and romantic feelings for any living soul

Jennete said:
Nissa: I do not know. I have not formed opions on men and Women yet but I hold no attraction for either... I have not been conscious long enough to form sexual desires and wants and romantic feelings for any living soul
Tyler smiled sadly and looked at the ground as he sat down on the couch. "I see..." He said. "That's fine."

Yuzu stopped in front of the newcomer with a clipboard. "Hello! I heard you were new here, so the teachers asked me to show you around... Unless your already familiar with the layout." She said, smiling.
"Sure, that'd be really handy thanks"

RedZombieWolf said:
"Sure, that'd be really handy thanks"
Yuzu nodded. "Alright then! Right this way please!" She said happily, walking towards the courtyard, expecting the newcomer to follow her.

Yuzu nodded. "Alright then! Right this way please!" She said happily, walking towards the courtyard, expecting the newcomer to follow her.
Krasny followed a few steps behind her, "Let's see what this place has to offer then"

RedZombieWolf said:
Krasny followed a few steps behind her, "Let's see what this place has to offer then"
Yuzu turned to him as they arrived at the courtyard. "Trust me! This school has plenty to offer..." She said. "This is the courtyard. This is where you can meet up with friends, or just hang around most of the time." She explained.

Yuzu turned to him as they arrived at the courtyard. "Trust me! This school has plenty to offer..." She said. "This is the courtyard. This is where you can meet up with friends, or just hang around most of the time." She explained.
"Alright, pretty much like most school, but go on"

RedZombieWolf said:
"Alright, pretty much like most school, but go on"
Yuzu snapped her fingers and they were suddenly in the music room. "This is my favorite part of the tour, the music room!" She said happily. "Music is kinda my thing..."

Yuzu snapped her fingers and they were suddenly in the music room. "This is my favorite part of the tour, the music room!" She said happily. "Music is kinda my thing..."
Krasny stopped dead in his tracks and looked around, "Uh, how did that happen?"

Nonalaka said:
"Someone's happy" she said happily as she turned her head, giggling lightly.
---------------------------------

((Ilaani is in the courtyard currently :3))
"and what if i am" he said playfully back to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and what if i am" he said playfully back to her

[/QUOTE]
"Then I'm happy too of course!" She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed happily then kissed eulorias cheek lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Star smiled at Blake and poked him what do ya want to now that we are at the school

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Tyler flapped his wings and got up. "I'm going to go look for somebody... I owe them a HUGE apology..." He said to Nissa before he walked to the cabin door. "I'll be back later... You can stay if you like, but if you wish to leave, that is fine with me." Tyler said as he left and took off towards the park. He landed somewhere near the center and sat on a bench.

@Jennete @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed happily then kissed eulorias cheek lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "Hey, do you want to go on a walk or something?" She asked happily.

shyland said:
Star smiled at Blake and poked him what do ya want to now that we are at the school
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
blake shrugged as he sat down in the grass "i dont care" he said softly to her

Tyler flapped his wings and got up. "I'm going to go look for somebody... I owe them a HUGE apology..." He said to Nissa before he walked to the cabin door. "I'll be back later... You can stay if you like, but if you wish to leave, that is fine with me." Tyler said as he left and took off towards the park. He landed somewhere near the center and sat on a bench.
@Jennete @Daniel reaver
liara slowly limped down a street "t-tyler" she said through a winse "i-i must find.... my... tyler" she said weakly before she stumbled forward and fell down near a park with a loud thud

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled "Hey, do you want to go on a walk or something?" She asked happily.
"sure sweetheart that sounds nice" he said softly to her as he let go of her and stretched his arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake shrugged as he sat down in the grass "i dont care" he said softly to her

liara slowly limped down a street "t-tyler" she said through a winse "i-i must find.... my... tyler" she said weakly before she stumbled forward and fell down near a park with a loud thud

"sure sweetheart that sounds nice" he said softly to her as he let go of her and stretched his arms

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "Yay!, let's go!" She said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back