• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why is tyler an idiot" she asked softly as she tightened her grip around him and slid closer as she burred her face into Tyler shoulder trying to hold back her whimpers "is tyler not allowed to love liara?" she asked him quietly

"not that long... only about two months ago. thats when our master called us here" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Oh that's cool a family friend asked me to come here but I haven't seen her any where star said with a small laugh

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked at the scars and then back at Jasper. She took him arm and looked at it with sadness in her eyes

Lexi returned the deep kiss, taking her hand that was on his cheek and wrapping it around his neck gently.
Kite picked her up into the air, wrapping his arms around her and pushing her into a tree slowly, kissing her more and more.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler brought his face close to hers. "Because he was too stupid to love Liara... He made lots of mistakes..." He said.
"then cant tyler not be an idiot" she asked him as she looked up at him and stared into his eyes before she looked down "or is liara not good enough" she asked as her tail layed there in a sad way and her ears dropped down low on her head

RedZombieWolf said:
"Nice to meet you Yuzu".
Yuzu set her pen on her clipboard. "So, before we continue the tour... Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? That way we become closer." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jaspers face turned to a look of shame and pain as he looked away from his arm as raven looked at the hundreds of scars he had lining the under side of his wrist

[/QUOTE]
Raven rubbed the scars gently. "Why?" She whispers softly looking back at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"then cant tyler not be an idiot" she asked him as she looked up at him and stared into his eyes before she looked down "or is liara not good enough" she asked as her tail layed there in a sad way and her ears dropped down low on her head

[/QUOTE]
Tyler took her chin and kissed her softly before pulling away. "Does that answer your question...?" He asked with a small blush.

Kite picked her up into the air, wrapping his arms around her and pushing her into a tree slowly, kissing her more and more.
Lexi blushed, she continued to kiss him deeply but now using her tongue to kiss him.

Tyler took her chin and kissed her softly before pulling away. "Does that answer your question...?" He asked with a small blush.
liara went wide eyed as she stared up at him her tail starting to wag back and forth as her ears perked up "yes" she whispered to him "yes yes yes yes" she whispered more as the tears turned to tears of happines

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ive been alone my hole life till i came here" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven dropped his arm and hugged him tightly. "I'm here and I'll always be here for you" she whispers quietly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed, she continued to kiss him deeply but now using her tongue to kiss him.
Kite pulled away to catch his breath. "D-Do you want to take this somewhere else...?" He asked.

shyland said:
Oh that's cool a family friend asked me to come here but I haven't seen her any where star said with a small laugh
@Danelreaver

Kite pulled away to catch his breath. "D-Do you want to take this somewhere else...?" He asked.
Lexi blushed and nodded. "Yea" she says with a slight smirk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara went wide eyed as she stared up at him her tail starting to wag back and forth as her ears perked up "yes" she whispered to him "yes yes yes yes" she whispered more as the tears turned to tears of happines

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled at her. "Question is... Was it a good answer?" He asked and kissed her again.

Mayyflower said:
Raven dropped his arm and hugged him tightly. "I'm here and I'll always be here for you" she whispers quietly
jasper slowly hugged her back and nuzzled her shoulder "promise" he whispered to her

shyland said:
@Danelreaver
blake smiled "why dont we go see your freind then" he suggested

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper slowly hugged her back and nuzzled her shoulder "promise" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "I promise" she whispers back. "I promise.." She repeats herself quietly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and nodded. "Yea" she says with a slight smirk.
Kite teleported them to his dorm as he pushed Lexi onto the bed, him soon getting on top of her, kissing her.

(Fadeeeeeee)

Kite teleported them to his dorm as he pushed Lexi onto the bed, him soon getting on top of her, kissing her.
(Fadeeeeeee)
(Fadeee)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love you" jasper whispered softly to raven a smile forming on his face

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I love you too" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper slowly hugged her back and nuzzled her shoulder "promise" he whispered to her

blake smiled "why dont we go see your freind then" he suggested

[/QUOTE]
Star noded um okays star says as she gets up and holds out a hand to Blake I think she's in the court yard

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then sat at the table soon holding his head a little*
*Natsumi helped Amara put the food on the plates*

[/QUOTE]
After putting food on the plates Amara sat down to eat, she tilted her head slightly as she looked at natsuru holding his head, but didn't question him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back