• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Fadeee)

Raven smiled. "I love you too" she says smiling
jasper nuzzled ravens shoulder happily not wanting any of this to ever end

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]any posts i owe???)))
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
i think

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara blushed as her tail wagged more and she kissed back the best she could

[/QUOTE]
Tyler deepened the kiss a little before pulling away. "Do you still love me Liara?" He asked. "Because I'm pretty sure I love you now."

shyland said:
Star noded um okays star says as she gets up and holds out a hand to Blake I think she's in the court yard
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
blake nodded and stood up using stars hand for some help as he smiled at her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler deepened the kiss a little before pulling away. "Do you still love me Liara?" He asked. "Because I'm pretty sure I love you now."
"liara loves tyler.... love love love love" she said to him as she smiled happily the tears still streaming down her cheeks

Yuzu set her pen on her clipboard. "So, before we continue the tour... Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? That way we become closer." She said with a smile.
"Oh there's not much to tell, just like your average teenager, but from Hell. I like making illusions and pulling pranks on people".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake nodded and stood up using stars hand for some help as he smiled at her

"liara loves tyler.... love love love love" she said to him as she smiled happily the tears still streaming down her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded before hugging her again, tears of joy streaming down his face. "Thank you..." He said softly.

Kite woke up the next day, rolling out of bed. "Oof!" He yelped as he hit the floor. "I'm awake..."
Lexi shot up when hearing a thud, she looked over and saw kite on the ground, she couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Well good morning to you" she says smiling. "Are you okay" she asks calmly

RedZombieWolf said:
"Oh there's not much to tell, just like your average teenager, but from Hell. I like making illusions and pulling pranks on people".
Yuzu tapped her pen on her clipboard. "Sooo I guess you would call yourself a bad boy huh?" She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake nodded and stood up using stars hand for some help as he smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Star smiled back and started walking to the court yard

Shade was reading as she looked she saw star and a strange guy she started walking twords them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper nuzzled ravens shoulder happily not wanting any of this to ever end

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked over at the earth and watched the hurricane smiling

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shot up when hearing a thud, she looked over and saw kite on the ground, she couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Well good morning to you" she says smiling. "Are you okay" she asks calmly
Kite nodded. "Of course love..." He said softly. "Right... I think we should start planning our wedding day..." He said to her, brushing her cheek softly. "When do you want to get married...?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper nuzzled ravens shoulder happily not wanting any of this to ever end

i think

[/QUOTE]
i think it was just Shira petting a blind Yuki on her lap. that was pretty much it xD )))

Nonalaka said:
After putting food on the plates Amara sat down to eat, she tilted her head slightly as she looked at natsuru holding his head, but didn't question him.
*Natsumi noticed Shira and Yuki didnt eat yet*

''hey you guys wanna eat lunch? its bacon and eggs. and we're also gonna go for a walk later, wanna come along?''

Tyler nodded before hugging her again, tears of joy streaming down his face. "Thank you..." He said softly.
liara hugged tyler back happily "i love you tyler" she whispered to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i think it was just Shira petting a blind Yuki on her lap. that was pretty much it xD )))
*Natsumi noticed Shira and Yuki didnt eat yet*

''hey you guys wanna eat lunch? its bacon and eggs. and we're also gonna go for a walk later, wanna come along?''

[/QUOTE]
yup xD

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara hugged tyler back happily "i love you tyler" she whispered to him

yup xD

[/QUOTE]
but hey, im making Natsumi interact with Shira and Yuki. shes also interacting with Amara as well xD )))

shyland said:
Star smiled back and started walking to the court yard
Shade was reading as she looked she saw star and a strange guy she started walking twords them

blake walked with star looking around the hole time for some one that star might know

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but hey, im making Natsumi interact with Shira and Yuki. shes also interacting with Amara as well xD )))

[/QUOTE]
0-0 i didnt see it

Kite nodded. "Of course love..." He said softly. "Right... I think we should start planning our wedding day..." He said to her, brushing her cheek softly. "When do you want to get married...?"
"Soon, before anything seriously bad happens, not saying it will, but just in case." She sighs. "But yea soon" she repeats herself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara hugged tyler back happily "i love you tyler" she whispered to him

yup xD

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "I love you too..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD Figured. I was busy yesterday so I didn't see that until today)
(Oh, but yea)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper still held onto raven not moving hie head from her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked the other way so her back was in his neck.

Mayyflower said:
"Soon, before anything seriously bad happens, not saying it will, but just in case." She sighs. "But yea soon" she repeats herself
Kite poked her nose. "How about the start of next week?" He asked, a smile on his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake walked with star looking around the hole time for some one that star might know

0-0 i didnt see it

[/QUOTE]
Star saw shade and ran tword her hugging her then ran back to Blake black this is shade shade this is Blake

Shade looked at the man and gave a slight smile nice too meet you

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blake walked with star looking around the hole time for some one that star might know

0-0 i didnt see it

[/QUOTE]
it was in the same post when i said Shira was petting a blind Yuki x3)))

Tyler nodded. "I love you too..." He said softly.
liara looked up at him and smiled "love love love i love i love you" she yelled with happiness as she hugged him tightly pushing him to the ground and nuzzling his neck before she looked up and licked his cheek

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]it was in the same post when i said Shira was petting a blind Yuki x3)))

[/QUOTE]
gahhh xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back