• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara looked up at him and smiled "love love love i love i love you" she yelled with happiness as she hugged him tightly pushing him to the ground and nuzzling his neck before she looked up and licked his cheek

gahhh xD

[/QUOTE]
Tyler laughed and kissed her softly and playfully.

shyland said:
Star saw shade and ran tword her hugging her then ran back to Blake black this is shade shade this is Blake
Shade looked at the man and gave a slight smile nice too meet you

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
blane nodded to shade "hello" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper smiled happily "thank you raven. for loving me" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you, for doing the same." she says quietly. "But no problem" she whispers

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler laughed and kissed her softly and playfully.
liara blushed as she kissed him back her heart racing with happiness as they kissed

Mayyflower said:
"Thank you, for doing the same." she says quietly. "But no problem" she whispers
jasper kissed ravens cheek softly then smiled at her

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hummed at the thought. "The Park?" she suggest.
Kite smiled and kissed her cheek, still hugging her. "Sure, the park sounds good." He said as his hippo hopped through a portal and stood in front of the bed. (Not on the bed xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara blushed as she kissed him back her heart racing with happiness as they kissed

[/QUOTE]
Tyler continued to kiss her deeply and passionately, licking her bottom lip as they kissed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara looked up at him and smiled "love love love i love i love you" she yelled with happiness as she hugged him tightly pushing him to the ground and nuzzling his neck before she looked up and licked his cheek

gahhh xD

[/QUOTE]
''maybe we should eat now right Shira?''

*She asked still blind*

Kite smiled and kissed her cheek, still hugging her. "Sure, the park sounds good." He said as his hippo hopped through a portal and stood in front of the bed. (Not on the bed xD )
Lexi smiled happily, she watched the hippo jump out of the portal, "Who will be there?" she asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara blushed as she kissed him back her heart racing with happiness as they kissed

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed slightly, "What would you say we are to each other?" she asks nervously

Tyler continued to kiss her deeply and passionately, licking her bottom lip as they kissed.
liara blushed more as she felt him lick her lip before she broke the kiss and breathed heavily as she stared at tyler "i love my tyler" she said softly to him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled happily, she watched the hippo jump out of the portal, "Who will be there?" she asks
"Let's see... I think I got Asuka on board... Yuto... Shingo... Yuzu... I also got Levi on board?" He said. "Hiro said he was coming too."

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed slightly, "What would you say we are to each other?" she asks nervously
"i think i could say you are the one that i love and want to spend my life with." he said softly to her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and walked in and sat down on the couch and ate some of her Swedish fish. "Don't mind if I do" she says to herself
Shinji was cooking the food Can you find some games we could play while eating Shinji said to Amaya

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara blushed more as she felt him lick her lip before she broke the kiss and breathed heavily as she stared at tyler "i love my tyler" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed as well, smiling up at her. "I know... I know..." He said softly. "Tyler is also hungry..." He laughed.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''maybe we should eat now right Shira?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki asked still blind*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] xD

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was cooking the food Can you find some games we could play while eating Shinji said to Amaya

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she calls out as she looked for the games, when she found then she looked through them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i think i could say you are the one that i love and want to spend my life with." he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled with a faint blush on her face. "Yea, I would like that" she says softly

"Let's see... I think I got Asuka on board... Yuto... Shingo... Yuzu... I also got Levi on board?" He said. "Hiro said he was coming too."
"What about Hiro?" she asks. "I got, Kyle, Zero, Harper, Scarlet, and maybe toru and kelsey" she says with a shrug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]sghira nodded "probably" she said softly to yuki as she looked down at her

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

*She smiled and kissed Shira's cheek knowing where she was as she sat up and giggled at how scary it felt being blind*

''jeez...being blind is actually kind of scary. you have no idea where your going..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara giggled happily "ok then" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler teleported out from under her and appeared behind her. "Come on! Let's go and eat something!" He said happily, a smile on his face. He had a confident look in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back