• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira came back five minuets later and set a plate of food in front of yuki "here you go babe" she said softly as she sat next to her

(i do)

[/QUOTE]
''thank you Shira''

*She said as she used her finger tips to search for the silverware on her plate. She had trouble finding it but eventually find it 30 seconds later. She then started to cut at nothing on the plate trying to cut her food but paused and giggled a little realizing she was cutting at nothing*

''Shira, can you help me please?''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grabbed the game Assassins creed: Black Flag and showed it to him. "Wanna play this?" she asks walking over and picking up the other bowl and sitting down
Lets play it! Shinji said as he grabbed a controller and started playing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper smiled more and looked at her before they appeared back in the school court yard

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked around. "It's so quiet" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](which one do you want i have lana and atrio and annabel)

[/QUOTE]
(Oooooh for this man send Annabel)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sucked on her neck softly before pulling away. "What's wrong...?" He asked.
Lexi opened her eyes. "Nothing I was just relaxing" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you Shira''
*She said as she used her finger tips to search for the silverware on her plate. She had trouble finding it but eventually find it 30 seconds later. She then started to cut at nothing on the plate trying to cut her food but paused and giggled a little realizing she was cutting at nothing*

''Shira, can you help me please?''

[/QUOTE]
of course love" shira said softly before taking the silver wear and cutting as bite for her 'here" she said as she held it up to yukis mouth

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked around. "It's so quiet" she says smiling
jasper nodded slowly "it is

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara quickly took tylers hand and smiled happily at him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled and tightened his grip around her hand. He led her towards a nearby pizza place. "I don't know if you like pizza or not... So is eating pizza ok?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]of course love" shira said softly before taking the silver wear and cutting as bite for her 'here" she said as she held it up to yukis mouth

jasper nodded slowly "it is

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki opened her mouth wide enough for the food to come in*

''ahh~''

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported in front of Sam, holding her knees to her chest "you Ok?" She asks, her voice muffled.
Sam looked up at her. "I would be lying if I said I was fine" She admits

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]jasper nodded slowly "it is

[/QUOTE]
Raven sat down on the bench. "What do you want do now?" she asks looking up at him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi opened her eyes. "Nothing I was just relaxing" she says smiling
Kite nodded and nuzzled her neck. "That's good... I want you to have the best wedding ever..." He said softly to Lexi.

Kite nodded and nuzzled her neck. "That's good... I want you to have the best wedding ever..." He said softly to Lexi.
Lexi smiled and nodded. "It will be" she says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](i think im lucky she likes girls then xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Alright well he's just kinda wandering around)

Tyler smiled and tightened his grip around her hand. He led her towards a nearby pizza place. "I don't know if you like pizza or not... So is eating pizza ok?" He asked.
liara nodded happily "ok" she said to him

Mayyflower said:
Raven sat down on the bench. "What do you want do now?" she asks looking up at him
"any things fine" he said as he walked over and sat down with her

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright well he's just kinda wandering around)
(shes in the court yard reading)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back