• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara nodded happily "ok" she said to him

"any things fine" he said as he walked over and sat down with her

(shes in the court yard reading)

[/QUOTE]
The man continued walking around before tripping over something he couldn't see "D-Dammit" He said to himself

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Well that didnt help" she jokes

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki opened her mouth wide enough for the food to come in*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''ahh~''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and nodded. "It will be" she says happily
Kite nuzzled her nose. "Of course... Because I'm going to be marrying the greatest person in the universe." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annbel looked up when she heard a an fall "you ok?" she asked him curiously

[/QUOTE]
The man stood up and brushed himself off before he looked at Annabel before using his hands to trace every part of her face "Oh my god...." Tears began to well up in his eyes before he took off his hood showing a man in his mid 30's with foggy eyes suggesting he was blind with a scar over his right eye and his hair in a ponytail "Annabel?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"so" jasper said playfully to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "We could go to the arcade, and play lazer tag?" she suggests

Mayyflower said:
Sam tilted her head. "Who?" she asks softly
"He's..was a really nice guy, he called himself a monster when he wasnt... he cheered me up yesterday when I was down. But now... its my fault he's gone, and I don't want to get anyone else killed" she said softly, letting the tears stream down her face.

shortyshot8 said:
The man stood up and brushed himself off before he looked at Anna bel before using his hands to trace every part of her face "Oh my god...." Tears began to well up in his eyes before he took off his hood showing a man in his mid 30's with foggy eyes suggesting he was blind with a scar over his right eye and his hair in a ponytail "Annabel?"
"h-how do you know my name" she asked him a little confused by what just happened

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira laughed a little then put the fork full of food into yukis mouth then pulled the fork out

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then started eating the food that was in her mouth as she finished the bite and smiled blindly at Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler ordered their food. "So... You never told me what those men were doing that one day..." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki then started eating the food that was in her mouth as she finished the bite and smiled blindly at Shira*

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled back "good?" she asked as she readied another bit for yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"h-how do you know my name" she asked him a little confused by what just happened

[/QUOTE]
The man pulled her into a hug "I'm sorry....." He said as more tears welled in his eyes "I don't blame you for not knowing who I am....After all it has been 10 years since we last spoke..." He smiled a little

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler ordered their food. "So... You never told me what those men were doing that one day..." He said.
"well i had ran away from the scary place where they hurt me and they wanted to bring me back" she said softly to tyler

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nuzzled her nose. "Of course... Because I'm going to be marrying the greatest person in the universe." He said with a smile.
Lexi giggled. "Such a charmer" she whispered before kissing his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled back "good?" she asked as she readied another bit for yuki

[/QUOTE]
''yes. its delicious''

*She said as she opened her mouth again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back