• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
The man pulled her into a hug "I'm sorry....." He said as more tears welled in his eyes "I don't blame you for not knowing who I am....After all it has been 10 years since we last spoke..." He smiled a little
"wh-who are you" she asked again truly confused by this mans words and actions

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes. its delicious''
*She said as she opened her mouth again*

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled then placed another bite of food into yukis mouth "thats good" she said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"wh-who are you" she asked again truly confused by this mans words and actions

[/QUOTE]
The man laughed a little "The one and only man who you thought was truly a bastard" He said softly "It's me.......Marcus"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi giggled. "Such a charmer" she whispered before kissing his cheek
Kite smirked and kissed her lips softly. "Well I've been told that I can be pretty persuasive..." He said seductively.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo looks into her eyes, smiling. "Hey Ally... I want you to have my children." He said.
(( Oh damn... xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
"He's..was a really nice guy, he called himself a monster when he wasnt... he cheered me up yesterday when I was down. But now... its my fault he's gone, and I don't want to get anyone else killed" she said softly, letting the tears stream down her face.
Sam hugged her. "Your not the only one who lost someone" she says sadly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well i had ran away from the scary place where they hurt me and they wanted to bring me back" she said softly to tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler laughed. "Well I'm glad their dead then." He said as they received their food.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smirked and kissed her lips softly. "Well I've been told that I can be pretty persuasive..." He said seductively.
Lexi smirked. "Yea you can be very persuasive." she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled then placed another bite of food into yukis mouth "thats good" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then started to eat the bite as she finished the bite and blindly smiled again opening her mouth again*

shortyshot8 said:
The man laughed a little "The one and only man who you thought was truly a bastard" He said softly "It's me.......Marcus"
annbel emediately punched the man anoyed with his strange words "and whos this marcus. there has been only one man that i have thought to be a ture bastard and he was ripped appart by my master" she said coldly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annbel emediately punched the man anoyed with his strange words "and whos this marcus. there has been only one man that i have thought to be a ture bastard and he was ripped appart by my master" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed not minding the punch after what he went through "Well.....As I remember I used to have two other names.....Al and Jack" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki then started to eat the bite as she finished the bite and blindly smiled again opening her mouth again*

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled more then gave yuki another bite of food

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed not minding the punch after what he went through "Well.....As I remember I used to have two other names.....Al and Jack" He said with a shrug
annebel went wide eyed before she appeared behind him and broke one of his arms at least seventy times "you truly are a bastard" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annebel went wide eyed before she appeared behind him and broke one of his arms at least seventy times "you truly are a bastard" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus heard a bunch of snaps but felt nothing "What are you doing?" He asked her softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged her. "Your not the only one who lost someone" she says sadly.
"Marcus?" She asked and hugged her back tightly, why does the world hate us? She thought and went silent, crying her heart out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled more then gave yuki another bite of food

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki ate the bite and soon finishing*

''um...can i have a drink please?''

*Yuki asked blushing smiling a bit shyly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back