• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus heard a bunch of snaps but felt nothing "What are you doing?" He asked her softly
annebl smiled before his other arm was suddenly severed "nothing" she said with a sinister and dead giggle as she held the severed aarm some f his blood splashing onto her cheek

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki ate the bite and soon finishing*
''um...can i have a drink please?''

*Yuki asked blushing smiling a bit shyly*

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled then nodded as she picked up a glass of milk and held it to yukis mouth "say aaa"she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annebl smiled before his other arm was suddenly severed "nothing" she said with a sinister and dead giggle as she held the severed aarm some f his blood splashing onto her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed and healed his arm "Why are you still mad at me? I haven't been on Earth for 10 years so how can you still hate me?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and healed his arm "Why are you still mad at me? I haven't been on Earth for 10 years so how can you still hate me?" He asked
"you idiot how can you say ten years its only been three weeks since the death of hina" she said coldly to him

LunaCrosby said:
"Marcus?" She asked and hugged her back tightly, why does the world hate us? She thought and went silent, crying her heart out.
"Yea" she whispered. "Please stop crying, this is not the Kagura I grew up with" she says coldly but it needed to be said to get her to collect herself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annebl smiled before his other arm was suddenly severed "nothing" she said with a sinister and dead giggle as she held the severed aarm some f his blood splashing onto her cheek

shira giggled then nodded as she picked up a glass of milk and held it to yukis mouth "say aaa"she said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as she opened her mouth*

''ahhh~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you idiot how can you say ten years its only been three weeks since the death of hina" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "What are you talking about? I've been counting down from that day and it's been 10 years" He said with a frown "Look at me...Do I look like a face that could happen after 3 weeks?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite gave her a toothy grin. "Why thank you... Your not too bad yourself..." He joked.
Lexi smiled and looked at the hippo. "Did you ever figure out a name for him?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
"Yea" she whispered. "Please stop crying, this is not the Kagura I grew up with" she says coldly but it needed to be said to get her to collect herself
Kagura sat up and wiped her eyes and nodded "Ok" she says and calms herself down.

RedZombieWolf said:
"After you Ms Yuzu".
Yuzu blushed a little. He had caught her by surprise. "R-Right..." She said, shaking it off. She teleported them to the café. "This is the café. There is also a cosplay café... But you can have your own opinions about each. I prefer the normal café."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "What are you talking about? I've been counting down from that day and it's been 10 years" He said with a frown "Look at me...Do I look like a face that could happen after 3 weeks?"
(( I wonder if someone were to kill him, what would his name and appearance would be then >.> ))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and looked at the hippo. "Did you ever figure out a name for him?" she asks
Kite nodded. "Yup! His name is Ollie!" He said happily as Ollie rolled around at the edge of the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara nodded "they wanted to chain liara again and hurt her" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler clenched his fists. "Those filthy bastards..." He said sharply under his breath. "I'd kill them all if I could..."

Kite nodded. "Yup! His name is Ollie!" He said happily as Ollie rolled around at the edge of the bed.
Lexi giggled. "I like that name" she says moving to pet the hippo

LunaCrosby said:
"O-ok" she says and looks at him with a small blush on her cheeks.
Shingo rolled out of bed. "Alright... But before we go and do that again, can I PLEASE have some cheesecake?!" He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled as she opened her mouth*
''ahhh~''

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled and poured a little milk into her mouth

shortyshot8 said:
its only been three weeks" she said coldly to him

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at Sam "did you just?.." she said to herself and sighed, picking her up easily and walking to a bench.
Sam woke up an hour later, having a panic attack.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled and poured a little milk into her mouth

its only been three weeks" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself before sighing "Whatever all I know is I've aged 10 years"

Tyler clenched his fists. "Those filthy bastards..." He said sharply under his breath. "I'd kill them all if I could..."
"when i was escaping i saw another one" she said softly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back