• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( @shortyshot8
tumblr_mbm9w8yV3p1rwtdazo1_250.gif
))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I haz a wild Yuto xD )
(( Who do you want me to send? ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "How the hell is it my fault?" He asked crossing his arms before sighing "10 years and I haven't changed one bit.....All I ever do is argue with you" He sighed again "Whatever I need to go talk to Sam"
annbel crossed her arms "i dont know why either but you wont be able to kill this mitsu you know that right" she asked him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo nodded and teleported them to the grocery store. "Activating cheesecake radar: Target coordinates: Top left corner." He said, as if he knew where cheesecake was in the next 300 miles.
"Ok.." she said and stared at him "your weird" she said and laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annbel crossed her arms "i dont know why either but you wont be able to kill this mitsu you know that right" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged "I have killed many things before...Hell I even went up against a god" He pointed at his scar on his eye "That's how I got this....But being blind does tend to screw with my Magic..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lets play it! Shinji said as he grabbed a controller and started playing

[/QUOTE]
Amaya smiled and nodded and played with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](well thana is probably with hayate, i could send lana to any one if you want)

[/QUOTE]
(( Sure go ahead, Roman is in the courtyard, Ramona is on the school building, Kaz is walking around town, and Taylor is pretty much everywhere ))

Ilaani - Courtyard (free)

Camilla - Beach with navi (People can come meet them though :D )

Colin - idk I can't remember

Dakota - with ryft

Moriko - with madoka

Amara - At home with natsumi and natsuru

Euloria- with Daniel

Quick character list ;-;

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani - Courtyard (free)
Camilla - Beach with navi (People can come meet them though :D )

Colin - idk I can't remember

Dakota - with ryft

Moriko - with madoka

Amara - At home with natsumi and natsuru

Euloria- with Daniel

Quick character list ;-;
(( Ilaani can interact with Roman, he is also in the courtyard ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I have killed many things before...Hell I even went up against a god" He pointed at his scar on his eye "That's how I got this....But being blind does tend to screw with my Magic..."
"but shes more than a god.." annabel said frankly to him

Roman said:
(( Sure go ahead, Roman is in the courtyard, Ramona is on the school building, Kaz is walking around town, and Taylor is pretty much everywhere ))
lana jumped from roof to roof deep in thought before she ralized that she was short to the jump for the school roof then yelped as she hit the edge hard and came tumbling across it

Daniel reaver]"but shes more than a god.." annabel said frankly to him [/QUOTE] Marcus sighed "Nothing I can't handle....Now if you'll excuse me I need to do a blind search" He said jokingly as he walked around searching for Sam [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Nothing I can't handle....Now if you'll excuse me I need to do a blind search" He said jokingly as he walked around searching for Sam
@Mayyflower
"fine then go off and see whoever this is then try and fight mitsu." she said to him

Nonalaka said:
((Okay :D ))
(( I will post first ))

Roman was sitting on a bench under tree, reading a new book he had got the other day. He then looked up from it and still seen no one around, This place is always dead nowadays..

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"but shes more than a god.." annabel said frankly to him

lana jumped from roof to roof deep in thought before she ralized that she was short to the jump for the school roof then yelped as she hit the edge hard and came tumbling across it

[/QUOTE]
Ramona turned around, after hearing a yelp. She then saw a girl and sighed, before making her way over to her. "You okay?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]blane nodded to shade "hello" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Shade looked at both of them so are you guys dating or something Cruz I've never seen star so clingy to a person before shade says softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
(( I will post first ))
Roman was sitting on a bench under tree, reading a new book he had got the other day. He then looked up from it and still seen no one around, This place is always dead nowadays..

Ramona turned around, after hearing a yelp. She then saw a girl and sighed, before making her way over to her. "You okay?"
lana groaned as she slowly tryed to get up "i-im fine" she said to the girl that had asked

shyland said:
Shade looked at both of them so are you guys dating or something Cruz I've never seen star so clingy to a person before shade says softly
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
blake nodded as he slid a arm around her waist "yes we are" he said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back