• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam took a step back. "Did someone send you, to come mess with me, cause if they did, that's really rude" she says quietly
Marcus tilted his head "What do you mean?" He asked softly

Roman said:
"I'm Roman and I welcome you this bench." He said, chuckling a little. "But yeah, I'm Roman." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake

"It is fine if you are hurt. Sometimes you have to wait for the pain to go away." Ramona said before thinking a little. "Why were you doing that anyways?"
"i-i was hunting a beast that i wad been sent to take down" she said frankly to this girl as she stood there trying not to fall beck down to the floor

Mayyflower said:
"I mean, Marcus Short is gone" she says crossing her arms, fighting back tears
Marcus closed his foggy eyes "I knew that voice....It really is you Sam" He said softly

Roman said:
"Nice to meet you too." Roman smiled, closing his book. He then put the book into his pouch. "I didn't think anyone came around here. You've proved me wrong."
"Aha yeah, it always empty" she replied with a small changes chuckle "Maybe its cause everyone around here seems to skip class all the time and walk around the town" she said shrugging slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed his foggy eyes "I knew that voice....It really is you Sam" He said softly
"Who are you" she says looking at Marcus. "Marcus is gone, I watched him go into the portal" she says sadly

Mayyflower said:
"Who are you" she says looking at Marcus. "Marcus is gone, I watched him go into the portal" she says sadly
Marcus sat down "I did....There was a way out......It was to kill a god...." He pointed at the scar over his eye "I won"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i-i was hunting a beast that i wad been sent to take down" she said frankly to this girl as she stood there trying not to fall beck down to the floor

[/QUOTE]
"What beast? There wasn't anything that came this way.... At least that I know of..." Ramona said.

Nonalaka said:
"Aha yeah, it always empty" she replied with a small changes chuckle "Maybe its cause everyone around here seems to skip class all the time and walk around the town" she said shrugging slightly.
"True. I myself haven't been to any classes yet either." Roman said laughing a little. "I would probably pass all my classes anyway. It's easy."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sat down "I did....There was a way out......It was to kill a god...." He pointed at the scar over his eye "I won"
Sam's face softened. "its really you?" She says rubbing her arms.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Are you gonna be okay?" She asks softly
Marcus looked down "I'm not sure....I'm blind I'm not good with Magic and I'm 30 years old...This sucks"

Roman said:
"What beast? There wasn't anything that came this way.... At least that I know of..." Ramona said.

"True. I myself haven't been to any classes yet either." Roman said laughing a little. "I would probably pass all my classes anyway. It's easy."
"its been terorizing the woods around the school for a while now and ive been sent to take it down" she said softly to her

Roman said:

"I've been to one, but uh yeah, can't say I've learned much from it, I fell asleep about 10 minutes in" she laughed and leaned her head back "I just study up with books if needs be...speaking of which, what're you reading?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]did you guys get my posts? O.o ?)))
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Ah sorry, I must of missed it ;-; can you repost?))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down "I'm not sure....I'm blind I'm not good with Magic and I'm 30 years old...This sucks"
Sam frowned. "Is there a way to help you?" She asks softly

Nonalaka said:
"I've been to one, but uh yeah, can't say I've learned much from it, I fell asleep about 10 minutes in" she laughed and leaned her head back "I just study up with books if needs be...speaking of which, what're you reading?" She asked curiously.
"How about we not pay attention to what I was reading and continue talking about classes?" He asked nervously. "I have been to one class, but I left because it was on how to use other elements, such as water and what not. I can already use up to four proficiently."

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki blushes a bit more smiling blindly at Shira as she opened her mouth again*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Nonalaka said:

((Ah sorry, I must of missed it ;-; can you repost?))
its fine xD )))

*Natsuru ate his lunch calmly as Natsumi did so as well*

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
shira giggled and gave yuki another bite of food "your a hungry girl arent you" she said teasingly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its been terorizing the woods around the school for a while now and ive been sent to take it down" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"I have nothing to do, so I will help you take down this monster. Lead the way..." Ramona said, stepping out of the way.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled and gave yuki another bite of food "your a hungry girl arent you" she said teasingly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nodded as she finished the bite giggling a bit*

''i dont think we had breakfast though right? i think thats pretty much why''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Not really no.....But I understand that you can't love me...Not like this"
Sam smirked. "I know but nothing is gonna stop me from loving you" she says crossing your arms. "Maybe I go for the older men" she jokes a little

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "I know but nothing is gonna stop me from loving you" she says crossing your arms. "Maybe I go for the older men" she jokes a little
Marcus laughed a little before placing a hand on her cheek "I wish I could see your face again" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back