• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and pulled away "It's been too long" He said softly before looking down "But I'm scared"
Sam placed her hand on his cheek. "Scared of what?" She asks softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then finished her bite*
''yes, thank you love''

*Yuki said as she giggled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled then nodded "okj sweetheart" she said as she set down the fork

Mayyflower said:
Sam placed her hand on his cheek. "Scared of what?" She asks softly
Marcus closed his eyes "In a week...I will forget everything but I will go back to normal"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''something distracting you?''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled as she looked out the window before turning back and shaking her head "Its nothing"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed his eyes "In a week...I will forget everything but I will go back to normal"
Sam's heart dropped. "Would you Forget about me?" She asks frowning

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled then nodded "okj sweetheart" she said as she set down the fork

[/QUOTE]
''you should eat also. il wait here''

*Yuki said as she smiled blindly at Shira*

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled as she looked out the window before turning back and shaking her head "Its nothing"
''ah..ok''

"Well this has been interesting" she said and stood up awkwardly "well Sam... I'll be around.. you'll see me sooner or later once again" she smiled sadly and dissapeared.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said sadly "I don't want to but I can't change it"
Sam huffed. "I'm not giving up on you, just yet" she frowned "I'll do whatever it takes" she sighed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''ah..ok''

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to eat happily still glancing out the window occasionally.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''ah..ok''

[/QUOTE]
"im not eating until your finished" shira said frankly as she curled up with yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast hissed at ramona while another one roared at lana as she got up before its tentacles in coyled from being around what looked like a pulverized body letting out the stench of death and rotting flesh before lana drew her sword "crap" she mumbled as she prepared to fight

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smirked, "It seems to me, he doesn't like us. Why don't we take it down and get this over with." She said triumphantly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im not eating until your finished" shira said frankly as she curled up with yuki

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah...i-isnt my plate empty? i usually finish all the food on my plate. if its empty, im finished with my lunch''

*She said as she blindly pets Shira's head*

Nonalaka said:
"You're married?" She asked curiously "You seem a bit young to be married, still being at school and all" she paused briefly "I don't mean that offensively of course!" She said waving her hands.
"True, but I can pretty much life longer than a human though. About 7x the average human life." Roman chuckled. "Besides, half the students here are too old for school anyway. Some are in their thousands."

Roman said:
Ramona smirked, "It seems to me, he doesn't like us. Why don't we take it down and get this over with." She said triumphantly.
the beast rored before it charged at ramona at amazing speeds at least six times faster than the fastest human in the world as it also launched a tentacle at lana but she jumped over it as her blade glowed green "lord of the wind give me your speed and strength" she yelled before she attacked the beast as fast as she could

tumblr_ms25k4p0nE1r9oxwho1_500.gif

not knowing how powerful ramona is 'i should have never brought her here' she thought as she attacked it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"lazer tag? whats that?" he asked her currioualy

[/QUOTE]
Raven raised an eyebrow. "Oh yea we're going, it's where you shoot fake lazers at each other" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled into the kiss
Sam wrapped her arms around his neck gently as she continued to kiss him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...i-isnt my plate empty? i usually finish all the food on my plate. if its empty, im finished with my lunch''
*She said as she blindly pets Shira's head*

[/QUOTE]
"youve only taken about half of the food there on the plate" shira said softly as she nuzzled yuki while she pet her

Mayyflower said:
Raven raised an eyebrow. "Oh yea we're going, it's where you shoot fake lazers at each other" she says smiling

Sam wrapped her arms around his neck gently as she continued to kiss him
"o-ok then" he said confused on the lazers and shooting part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back