• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Raven raised an eyebrow. "Oh yea we're going, it's where you shoot fake lazers at each other" she says smiling

Sam wrapped her arms around his neck gently as she continued to kiss him
Marcus smiled more as he placed his hands on her hips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"youve only taken about half of the food there on the plate" shira said softly as she nuzzled yuki while she pet her

"o-ok then" he said confused on the lazers and shooting part

[/QUOTE]
"It will be fun, I promise" she says excitedly.

Mayyflower said:
Raven raised an eyebrow. "Oh yea we're going, it's where you shoot fake lazers at each other" she says smiling

Sam wrapped her arms around his neck gently as she continued to kiss him
Kagura teleported to Raven and grabbed her arm "You. Come with me. Now" she says while staring her dead in the eye.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"True, but I can pretty much life longer than a human though. About 7x the average human life." Roman chuckled. "Besides, half the students here are too old for school anyway. Some are in their thousands."
"Ah, right, that's pretty cool...I'm pretty sure I don't age.." she said as she looked at her hands "I guess I'll learn as I get older or, well, not older huh" she chuckled

shyland said:
Shade looks at Blake that I am I think shade says giggling so how long have you guys been together
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
@Danielreaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"youve only taken about half of the food there on the plate" shira said softly as she nuzzled yuki while she pet her

"o-ok then" he said confused on the lazers and shooting part

[/QUOTE]
''r-really..? i feel full already tho...oh well, guess i can take a small break in my lunch''

*Yuki said as she kept petting Shira*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast rored before it charged at ramona at amazing speeds at least six times faster than the fastest human in the world as it also launched a tentacle at lana but she jumped over it as her blade glowed green "lord of the wind give me your speed and strength" she yelled before she attacked the beast as fast as she could
tumblr_ms25k4p0nE1r9oxwho1_500.gif

not knowing how powerful ramona is 'i should have never brought her here' she thought as she attacked it

[/QUOTE]
Ramona was on the beast's head, laughing at how stupid it was. "Why are we fighting this idiotic thing? It's just so funny!" She said holding her sides. "I never laugh that much, but this is just funny."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported to Raven and grabbed her arm "You. Come with me. Now" she says while staring her dead in the eye.
@Daniel reaver
"Who are you?" Raven gasps. "Kagura? Is that you" she asks turning back to Jasper "I'll be back later okay?" She says smiling at him

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more as he placed his hands on her hips
Sam smiled when she felt his hands on her hips.

Mayyflower said:
"Who are you?" Raven gasps. "Kagura? Is that you" she asks turning back to Jasper "I'll be back later okay?" She says smiling at him
@LunaCrosby

Marcus pulled away "Wanna take this somewhere else?" He asked teasingly

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby

"wh-what why" jasper asked as he looked at the other girl a couple streaks of small lightning streaking up and down his body

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, that's pretty cool...I'm pretty sure I don't age.." she said as she looked at her hands "I guess I'll learn as I get older or, well, not older huh" she chuckled
"Yeah, I age REALLY slowly." Roman replied. "Maybe it's not, 7x... I don't know I suck at math." He said chuckling. "I know I age at a slow rate though."

Roman said:
Ramona was on the beast's head, laughing at how stupid it was. "Why are we fighting this idiotic thing? It's just so funny!" She said holding her sides. "I never laugh that much, but this is just funny."
"because im a hero its what i do. and this thing has killed many Innocent human" she said as she flipped and twirled dodging tentacles while also slashing the beast as it roared a tentacle grabbing ramonas ankle and throwing her off hard into a tree

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby

Kagura walked off, still holding onto Ravens arm "I need you to bring back a soul for me" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"around two months i think" he said frankly to shade

[/QUOTE]
Well that's cool I'm happy for you two shade said to them softly

So um shades a necromancer star said to Blake but she doesn't like people to know I don't see why though

shyland said:
Well that's cool I'm happy for you two shade said to them softly
So um shades a necromancer star said to Blake but she doesn't like people to know I don't see why though

"well its because necromancers are looked down apon because there so rare and many necromancers that are known in history are evil. bit its not like being born under deaths symbol makes them evil"blake said frankly to them

Mayyflower said:
Raven broke from her grip and ran over to Jasper giving him a tight hug. "I'll be back, I promise." She says smiling. "I love you" she says before going with kagura
@LunaCrosby
jasper hugged her back before she ran back over "i love you too" he whispered as he watched her leave

Roman said:
"Yeah, I age REALLY slowly." Roman replied. "Maybe it's not, 7x... I don't know I suck at math." He said chuckling. "I know I age at a slow rate though."
"I'm pretty bad at it myself so I can relate" she laughed lightly "Sooo, what age are you really then, I assume you're older than you physically look" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well its because necromancers are looked down apon because there so rare and many necromancers that are known in history are evil. bit its not like being born under deaths symbol makes them evil"blake said frankly to them

[/QUOTE]
Not only that its just not something I don't like to talk shade said irritated with star for saying stuff

Ohh star said childishly how do you know that star asks Blake

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"because im a hero its what i do. and this thing has killed many Innocent human" she said as she flipped and twirled dodging tentacles while also slashing the beast as it roared a tentacle grabbing ramonas ankle and throwing her off hard into a tree

[/QUOTE]
Ramona frowned when the beast grabbed her and she immediately caught herself before hitting the tree. "It just touched me..." She said to herself. Ramona charged at the beast and slammed her leg into the tentacle that was used to throw her, severing it in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back