• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little tilting his neck to give her better access
Sam trailed kisses up his jawline until she reached his mouth, taking off his shirt slowly.

(Fade)

Roman said:
"Yes... It's been quite a while. I think I am still young though. I don't know." Roman replied. "It's hard to keep up with things, that makes snails look like they are faster than light."
Ilaani chuckled "I guess you have a point" she thought for a bit "Does life seem like it passes by so much slower for you then?" She asked curiously "Honestly if I'm asking you too many questions you can tell me to shut it" she said with laugh as she put her hands in her pockets.

Mayyflower said:
Sam trailed kisses up jawline until she reached his mouth, taking off his shirt slowly.
(Fade)
Marcus rolled over a smile on his face "I needed that" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"I need you to bring back the soul for a man called William Short" she says and crosses her arms.
Ravens father raised his staff. "why would I do that?" He shouts

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over a smile on his face "I needed that" He said softly
Sam smirked. "Oh I bet, 10 years without it is like torture" she jokes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana watched as the monster shrieked ad looked up to the sky before going limp and slamming back into the ground dead "at least its over" lana said as she breathed heavily and let her guard down then looked over at the girl "you ok?" she asked her

"well then its nice to meat you honorary mother of lady thana" he said with a slight bow

[/QUOTE]
Ramona sighed as her arm healed itself, "Yeah. I'm okay...Bastard got a nice bite at my arm though..." she said as the healing finished. "What now?"

Mayyflower said:
Ravens father raised his staff. "why would I do that?" He shouts

Sam smirked. "Oh I bet, 10 years without it is like torture" she jokes
Marcus laughed "Sure was"

LunaCrosby said:
"because he didn't deserve to die!... fucking mistu" she shouted, but said the last part quietly.
Ravens father sighed. "I'll do it, a friend of Ravens is a friend of mine" he says cheerfully Raven just rolled her eyes

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''ah. okay''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki said as she leaned on Shira gently*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
Ravens father sighed. "I'll do it, a friend of Ravens is a friend of mine" he says cheerfully Raven just rolled her eyes
"Thank you" she says, happy that he'd be able to come back alive.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "I guess you have a point" she thought for a bit "Does life seem like it passes by so much slower for you then?" She asked curiously "Honestly if I'm asking you too many questions you can tell me to shut it" she said with laugh as she put her hands in her pockets.
"You're fine. I don't mind if you ask me questions." Roman said smiling.

tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

"Also, life moves at a good enough pace, so to say."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I love you" He said as he drifted off
Sam smiled and nuzzles up next to him. "I love you too" she whispers as she closes her eyes and drifts

Roman said:
Ramona sighed as her arm healed itself, "Yeah. I'm okay...Bastard got a nice bite at my arm though..." she said as the healing finished. "What now?"
"well its done... the quest is completed" she said quietly as a picnic basket appeared in her hands as she sat down and leaned against a tree pyulling out a sandwich then getting up and walking over to Ramona holding it out for her

tumblr_nmxl0aFHse1urgg6bo4_500.gif

"here" she said to her with a smile

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
shira giggled as she ate while curling up with yuki on the couch

mitsu sat there on the roof of the school a depressed look on her face "was it the right thing to do. daddy awnser me please" she said to her self as the roof around her cracked with chaotic energy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled as she ate while curling up with yuki on the couch

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki softly cuddled with Shira blindly as she rests her head on Shira's shoulder*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki softly cuddled with Shira blindly as she rests her head on Shira's shoulder*

[/QUOTE]
"baby. why do you think your still blind" she asks yuki curiously before taking another bite of food

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well its done... the quest is completed" she said quietly as a picnic basket appeared in her hands as she sat down and leaned against a tree pyulling out a sandwich then getting up and walking over to Ramona holding it out for her
tumblr_nmxl0aFHse1urgg6bo4_500.gif

"here" she said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Ramona reached for the sandwich and smiled. "Thank you!" She said happily, as she grabbed it.

Roman said:
Ramona reached for the sandwich and smiled. "Thank you!" She said happily, as she grabbed it.
lana smiled to her before sitting down at a tree near Ramona and taking out a sandwich of her own "welcome" she said to her

Roman said:
"You're fine. I don't mind if you ask me questions." Roman said smiling.
tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

"Also, life moves at a good enough pace, so to say."
She smiled lightly "Ah, well, at least you don't get bored then I assumed if it went super slow, you'd get bored" she chuckled "before looking over at him "So uh, If you've been around for a bit I bet you've done some crazy stuff, what's the coolest thing you've done?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"baby. why do you think your still blind" she asks yuki curiously before taking another bite of food

[/QUOTE]
''well...obviously i cant see but...i know where you are''

*Yuki giggled*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...obviously i cant see but...i know where you are''
*Yuki giggled*

[/QUOTE]
"i mean that you said you should be cured by now. yet your not" shira said softly to yuki a little worry in her voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back