• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "You could say that" she says kissing his cheek.
Jason smiled then kissed back "I dot know why but I feel your related to death. It's been a while science I've seen her" he said softly before kissing raven again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sure sweet heart. But we need to get you out of your wedding dress" she said to we with a giggke

[/QUOTE]
''ah...yes...can you help me with that?''

*She asked Shira happily*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...yes...can you help me with that?''
*She asked Shira happily*

[/QUOTE]
"Of course love come on" shira said as she stood up and helped yuki up to then lead her to there room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jason smiled then kissed back "I dot know why but I feel your related to death. It's been a while science I've seen her" he said softly before kissing raven again

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "Yea" she says into the kiss

Mayyflower said:
Sam fell off of his chest. "Bruhhh" she groans. "What's wrong?" She asks concern in her voice
Marcus shook his head "Sorry...Just a bad dream....Go back to sleep love" He said kissing her forehead "I might go out for a walk" He said getting dressed

LunaCrosby said:
l
Kagura slowly turns and looks at him silently, wondering if he remembered anything.
William looked at her "Wh-Who are you?" He asked with fear in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "Sorry...Just a bad dream....Go back to sleep love" He said kissing her forehead "I might go out for a walk" He said getting dressed
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure your gonna be okay?" She says quietly laying on her stomach with the Blanket wrapped around her

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right he's pretty badass or something right?" She asked "Sorry I'm not very familiar with gods and whatnot" she chuckled lightly "A kid huh, Congratulations, best of luck to you and your wife" she paused at his question thinking a bit "...uhm, I dunno, I guess I'm pretty boring in that aspect, no fights or mini mes on the way" she placed a hand to her chin "....unless being experimented on counts for something" she shrugged and laughed a bit.
Roman nodded, "Thanks." He said smiling. "Akira is the Royal Sanctum. Strongest one at that. I am also a Sanctum, well half Sanctum." Roman said giving her a thumbs up. When he heard her say something about experimenting, he blinked and frowned a little, "Experiment?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure your gonna be okay?" She says quietly laying on her stomach with the Blanket wrapped around her
Marcus smiled "Yeah I'm gonna be fine just gonna try and walk off the dream" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

William looked at her "Wh-Who are you?" He asked with fear in his eyes
Kagura mentally died, "I'm Kagura... just somebody that's none of anybody's concern." She says and turns to face him "I found you passed put on the ground" she lied, figuring it was for the best.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah I'm gonna be fine just gonna try and walk off the dream" He said happily
Sam nodded and got up and kissed him before jumping back into bed. "Be careful" she whispers

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your welcome.... Oh I never gave you my name. I'm Lana" she said to Ramona with a happy smile

"It's ok. Who's your family" he asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
"I never gave you mine either, huh? Ramona, is my name." She said smiling back. "Your name is pretty by the way."

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded and got up and kissed him before jumping back into bed. "Be careful" she whispers
Marcus smiled "Don't worry if I can beat a god with no eyes I should be fine" He said as he walked outside

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura mentally died, "I'm Kagura... just somebody that's none of anybody's concern." She says and turns to face him "I found you passed put on the ground" she lied, figuring it was for the best.
William frowned "What do you mean....If anything you should say that to me...The Monster" He said looking down

Roman said:
"I never gave you mine either, huh? Ramona, is my name." She said smiling back. "Your name is pretty by the way."
Lana blushed a little "th-thank you" she said softly to Ramona "yours is nice too" she said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Don't worry if I can beat a god with no eyes I should be fine" He said as he walked outside

William frowned "What do you mean....If anything you should say that to me...The Monster" He said looking down
"Your not a monster William" she said and frowned "if anything I'm the monster, you care about people and would risk your life for them... your not a monster" she says softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Of course love come on" shira said as she stood up and helped yuki up to then lead her to there room

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki walked with Shira trying not to trip over herself since she never walked blind*

LunaCrosby said:
"Your not a monster William" she said and frowned "if anything I'm the monster, you care about people and would risk your life for them... your not a monster" she says softly.
William frowned more "I killed my family besides my brother....And how do you know my name?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned more "I killed my family besides my brother....And how do you know my name?"
"I killed my entire family and my entire neighbor hood, even the animals... and dont worry about that" she says quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"I killed my entire family and my entire neighbor hood, even the animals... and dont worry about that" she says quietly.
William sighed "Where are we going?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed a little "th-thank you" she said softly to Ramona "yours is nice too" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded, "You're welcome." She said before looking at her. She then gave her a slightly confused look, "Why are you blushing? Did you see something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back