• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Thanks." He said smiling. "Akira is the Royal Sanctum. Strongest one at that. I am also a Sanctum, well half Sanctum." Roman said giving her a thumbs up. When he heard her say something about experimenting, he blinked and frowned a little, "Experiment?"
"Ah, right, that's pretty cool" she said with a smile "Yeah, experiment" she said with a nod, she brushed back her hair showing a serial number branded on the side of her neck. "That's why I don't know about all this potions and magic and sanctums" she said quietly "My abilities are...well....manufactured I guess for lack of a better word" she said with a shrug, laughing it off a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "I don't know why but...You seem familiar"
"I do?" She asked "probably just a coincidence" she lied again, hoping it wasnt obvious because she was a horrible liar.

LunaCrosby said:
"I do?" She asked "probably just a coincidence" she lied again, hoping it wasnt obvious because she was a horrible liar.
William shrugged and placed a hand on his heart "I'm not so sure about that....I feel drawn to you"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, that's pretty cool" she said with a smile "Yeah, experiment" she said with a nod, she brushed back her hair showing a serial number branded on the side of her neck. "That's why I don't know about all this potions and magic and sanctums" she said quietly "My abilities are...well....manufactured I guess for lack of a better word" she said with a shrug, laughing it off a bit.
Roman laughed it off with her, "Wrll it is awesome that you're here." He said patting her back. "Most people take their experimenting to far."

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged and placed a hand on his heart "I'm not so sure about that....I feel drawn to you"
"I'd tell you but I can't, its for the best" she says quietly and lightly kicks the dirt.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd tell you but I can't, its for the best" she says quietly and lightly kicks the dirt.
William sighed "Wouldn't be the first time I lost my memory" He said with a shrug

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok.." she said and stared at him "your weird" she said and laughed.
Shingo darts his eyes at Ally as he dodge rolls his way over to the cheesecake. "What's so weird about being able to detect WHEREVER cheesecake is?" He asked. "It's awesome!"

LunaCrosby said:
"That... really sucks" she says softly and stares at the ground.
William looked at her "And I also know how to see past it for some things....I still remember you...At least how I feel with you"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo darts his eyes at Ally as he dodge rolls his way over to the cheesecake. "What's so weird about being able to detect WHEREVER cheesecake is?" He asked. "It's awesome!"
"Its weird because your the only one I know who can do it" she laughs.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "And I also know how to see past it for some things....I still remember you...At least how I feel with you"
"O-oh.. who all do you remember?" She asks softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(R-Really...? *tries to wipe nose but pokes self in eye* OW!!! D:)
(Pretty much my life in a nutshell *pats head*)

LunaCrosby said:

William smiled "Not much...But I know that I'm in love with you"

LunaCrosby said:

Shingo stopped in front of a box of cheesecake. "Target sighted." He said as he grabbed it.

Roman said:
Roman laughed it off with her, "Wrll it is awesome that you're here." He said patting her back. "Most people take their experimenting to far."
She nodded "Yeah, they do" she said quietly "did you join here recently? Or have you been here a long while?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back