• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and kissed him. "Your so sweet" she says happily
Kite scratched the back of his head. "Really? I thought you were the only thing that's sweet..." He said softly before he kissed her back.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite scratched the back of his head. "Really? I thought you were the only thing that's sweet..." He said softly before he kissed her back.
Lexi chuckled and wrapped her arms around.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally jump onto his back and clung on "why do you love cheesecake so much?" She asks.
Shingo looked up at her, carrying her along with the cheesecake to the cash register. "Because cheesecake is love and cheesecake is life." He said plainly.

(XDDDD)

Harper wonders around calling out for her sister. "LEXI!!!! Where are you!" She shouts looking around

@ANYONE

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo looked up at her, carrying her along with the cheesecake to the cash register. "Because cheesecake is love and cheesecake is life." He said plainly.
(XDDDD)
"Cats are better!" She said and Nuzzled his back

( xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before hugging her "How does it feel now?" He asked softly
"It feels like its in my throat" she says and blushes.

Mayyflower said:
Harper wonders around calling out for her sister. "LEXI!!!! Where are you!" She shouts looking around
@ANYONE
Kelsey ran up to harper and hugged her "hi Harper" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
(> :D )

William smiled "That means you are in love" He said before smiling more "Tell me how it feels after this" He said before kissing her

LunaCrosby said:
(> :D )

Kelsey ran up to harper and hugged her "hi Harper" she smiled.
Harper hugged her back. "Hey Kelsey." She says happily

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey suddenly frowns "my daddy's dead" she says quietly.

"Like I can't breath" she says and looks at him.
William smiled more "What do you feel like doing to me?" He asked softly

LunaCrosby said:
"A couple things but I should take you to your brother so he knows your Ok" she said softly.
William shook his head "Me and him are bound....He knows how I am doing at all times" He said softly "He knew when I died...And he knows that I am alive" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
"So is my dad, Lexi killed them" she says plainly
"I only got to see him once" she said sadly and calmed down "let's have some fun" she smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Me and him are bound....He knows how I am doing at all times" He said softly "He knew when I died...And he knows that I am alive" He said softly
Kagura nodded and hugged him "I just thought he'd want to see you" she says softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"I only got to see him once" she said sadly and calmed down "let's have some fun" she smiled.

Kagura nodded and hugged him "I just thought he'd want to see you" she says softly.
William smiled and hugged her back "I don't think he can see" He said jokingly "But he's doing something important"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back