• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Kagura... It's happening aga- Sam cuts off, Sam screams in pain as another mark appears on her wrist, passing out @LunaCrosby
Marcus heard Sam scream and rushed back inside "What the hell is going on!?" He yelled

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus leaned over her before kneeling "Sam!?" He yelled shaking her "Hey Sam!?"
Sam eyes shot open as she sat up quickly. Looking at her arm which now had a tattoo burned into it.

LunaCrosby said:
"Anything" she says softly, ignoring her pounding heart.
William laughed a little "That's not very helpful" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Sam eyes shot open as she sat up quickly. Looking at her arm which now had a tattoo burned into it.
Marcus looked at her "Sam?" He said softly not seeing her tattoo because......He can't see anything

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "That's not very helpful" He said jokingly

Marcus looked at her "Sam?" He said softly not seeing her tattoo because......He can't see anything
Sam looked over at Marcus. "I'm okay" she says rubbing the burn. "I'm okay" she whispered

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "I'm okay" she says rubbing the burn. "I'm okay" she whispered
Marcus could hear her rub the burn as he placed a hand on it "What's that?" He asked

(Ima focusing on Tyler for a while :3 if that's ok... As well as Yuzu and Celia because I've been pretty lax about them...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(What's crazy is that I was just in Florida... I'm in Alabama now xD )
(Oh I just got here 2 days ago.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back