• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki walked with Shira trying not to trip over herself since she never walked blind*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled as he walked with yuki to there room helping her along the way

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as he walked with yuki to there room helping her along the way

[/QUOTE]
(Is it ok if I free up Tyler...? :3)

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "You're welcome." She said before looking at her. She then gave her a slightly confused look, "Why are you blushing? Did you see something?"
"N-no" she said to Ramona as she quickly looked away in embarrassment. No one had ever said that to her before so it was a little embarasing

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(It's sooooo hot over thereeeeee I'm visiting some friends in Alabama right now... I'm heading up to Missouri to see my family :D )
(Nice! I live in Texas ((without the accent)) but yeah it's hot in Florida.... The water also burns my eyes...)

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged him back. "I Promise" she whispered, Unsure what would happen if she wasn't
Marcus closed his eyes as reality hit him like a train "Okay" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "yes it is... I'm only good at fighting and protecting others." She says.
William smirked "Nope...You are also good at being my love" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at the mark. What the fuck does this mean.. She thought to herself
Marcus sighed "Well do you feel okay?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Nope...You are also good at being my love" He said softly

Marcus sighed "Well do you feel okay?" He asked
Sam nodded. "Yea, really good actually" she says "I have three marks.." She admits "one on my arm and one in each leg" she admits

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(You couldn't have said that more plain xD )
Tyler handed Liara her food. "Look, I gotta run... I'll see you later ok?" He said before pecking her lips. "I love you! Bye!" He said as he flew out the door with a burst of speed, along with his pizza. He touched down in front of his cabin and opened the door. "I'm home!!!" He hollered, checking to see if Nissa left.

@Jennete
Liara smiled "I love you too" she said softly as e launched out of the door then walked over and say down at a table then started to eat her pizza slowly blushing and smiling the entire time

( xD I know.)

@anyone

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea, really good actually" she says "I have three marks.." She admits "one on my arm and one in each leg" she admits
Marcus nodded "What do they mean?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back