• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "How do you get around if you can't see?" She asks tilting her head
Marcus pointed at his ears "I learned to fight with just these" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
(K)
Kagura remained asleep, completely worn out.
William's eyes slowly opened "What happened?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:

Sam smiled and nodded. "Well I'm going back to sleep, try and sleep off this headache" she says pecking his lips and climbing back into bed

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura slightly moved, completely knocked out.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and nodded. "Well I'm going back to sleep, try and sleep off this headache" she says pecking his lips and climbing back into bed
Marcus smiled and walked outside before lighting a cigarette and placing the end in his mouth "How strange" He said as he began walking

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slightly moved, completely knocked out.
William looked at her and smiled before stretching "I wonder where the bathroom is...I need a shower"

(Ima make a character list... Just cuz I'm bored xD )

Tyler: Back at his cabin in the woods... Still don't know if Nissa is there or not.

Kite: His dorm with Lexi

Shingo: Grocery shopping with Ally

Yuto: Courtyard

Yuzu: Beach

Celia: Amusement Park

Hiro: Library

(Hmm... I might make Dark Tyler a CS :3)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and walked outside before lighting a cigarette and placing the end in his mouth "How strange" He said as he began walking

William looked at her and smiled before stretching "I wonder where the bathroom is...I need a shower"
Kagura sat up and looked around, "oh its over there" she said and pointed at a door.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sat up and looked around, "oh its over there" she said and pointed at a door.
William nodded "Thanks" He said before going in and getting undressed as he started the shower before stepping inside

trix said:
Trix jumped slightly in shock then chuckled kissing his cheek wrapping her arms around his neck. She pushed her bangs out of her face and smiled "Want pancakes?"
Clover chuckles lightly as he hugs her tighter. "Yeah I want some of your delicious cooking." He smiles and kisses her.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yeah, they do" she said quietly "did you join here recently? Or have you been here a long while?"
(( Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep. ))

Roman chuckled, "No. I was here before the school was destroyed. Though I wasn't there that specific day." He said. "You?"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam got up out of bed and left a note on the bed side table just invade he came back before her. Note: Went to talk to someone, be back later :*. She gets dressed and warped to scarlet.

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no" she said to Ramona as she quickly looked away in embarrassment. No one had ever said that to her before so it was a little embarasing

[/QUOTE]
Ramona was still kind of lost as to why she was embarrassed so she continued asking why, "Was it because of the compliment?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Sam got up out of bed and left a note on the bed side table just invade he came back before her. Note: Went to talk to someone, be back later :*. She gets dressed and warped to scarlet.
@LunaCrosby
"Hi Sam, what's up?" Scarlet asks.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and nodded "Yeah I feel amazing!" He said happily
"That's good, you passed out yesterday" she smiled

LunaCrosby said:
"Were defnitly gonna survive!" She said happily.

Kagura began to breathe heavily "y-yeah" she says and blushes.
Harper and Kelsey walked all the way until they got lost, Harper made a little clubhouse in trees with everything they need in it, appear. "How's that, I made it appear" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Hi Sam, what's up?" Scarlet asks.

"That's good, you passed out yesterday" she smiled
Sam looked at scarlet. "I need to verify something.." She says raising her eyebrow hoping she would catch on to what she meant

Mayyflower said:
Harper and Kelsey walked all the way until they got lost, Harper made a little clubhouse in trees with everything they need in it, appear. "How's that, I made it appear" she says happily

Sam looked at scarlet. "I need to verify something.." She says raising her eyebrow hoping she would catch on to what she meant
Kelsey jumped up and down, clapping her hands "its perfect she smiled.

Scarlet smiled "ah I see" she said and placed her hands on her stomache. Going silent a bit before nodding.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet snilef ah I see, she said and placed her hands on her stomache. Going silent a bit before nodding.
Harper giggled as she climbed up the ladder and went in she screamed "it looks like a castle." She yells out the window

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "I noticed" He said happily
"Scared me a Bit" she laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Harper giggled as she climbed up the ladder and went in she screamed "it looks like a castle." She yells out the window
Kelsey climbed up "its so cool" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled "ah I see" she said and placed her hands on her stomache. Going silent a bit before nodding.
Sam sat there quietly. "Where is Levi?" She asks while Scarlet's hand was on her stomach

LunaCrosby said:
"Scared me a Bit" she laughed.

Kelsey climbed up "its so cool" she smiled.
Harper grabbed a apple juice from the mini fridge. "Here" she says handing her one

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat there quietly. "Where is Levi?" She asks while Scarlet's hand was on her stomach
"With Alastair I think" she said and removed her hands, looking at her.

Mayyflower said:

Harper grabbed a apple juice from the mini fridge. "Here" she says handing her one
Kelsey took it and began drinking it happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"With Alastair I think" she said and removed her hands, looking at her.

Kelsey took it and began drinking it happily.
Sam nodded and smiled. "Is he good to her?" She asks

Harper sipped her juice happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back