• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona](Just bring Ramona over you can use her on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] when he comes )
(( Alright, just to let you know: Ramona isn't the nicest person. Also you post first. ))

-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite got a serious look on his face. "I-I don't know... I think it's Harper..." He said softly. "But I don't know..."
Lexi's eyes widen. "I need to see if she's okay, she should be playing at torus house" she says getting up.

LunaCrosby said:
"I love you too" she said and looked up at him, resting her chin on his chest.
William laughed a little "Never did I think I would end up like this" He said softly

Roman said:
(( Alright, just to let you know: Ramona isn't the nicest person. Also you post first. ))
-Roman

I am Kakashi... Guy's BFF and rival
(That's just what i wanted) Shinji was walking around the hallways whistlinng Uhhh why is it sooo sunny?!!! Shinji thought

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen. "I need to see if she's okay, she should be playing at torus house" she says getting up.
Kite nodded and stood next to her. "I'll come with you..." He said.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](That's just what i wanted) Shinji was walking around the hallways whistlinng Uhhh why is it sooo sunny?!!! Shinji thought

[/QUOTE]
(( Honestly, I don't see why you'd want that. Just ask @shortyshot8 what she did to him xD ))

Ramona sighed as she walked fown the hall. "Damn Roman and his idiotic rules and stupid mask. Gah! I hate him sometimes..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded and stood next to her. "I'll come with you..." He said.
Lexi nods and gets dressed and puts her hair in a bun. "Okay let's go" she says looking at kite

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods and gets dressed and puts her hair in a bun. "Okay let's go" she says looking at kite
Kite took her hand in his and walked with her out of his dorm. "I'll try to get a reading on them..." He said.

Roman said:
(( Honestly, I don't see why you'd want that. Just ask @shortyshot8 what she did to him xD ))
Ramona sighed as she walked fown the hall. "Damn Roman and his idiotic rules and stupid mask. Gah! I hate him sometimes..."
Shinji was walking when he stumbled into a girl he said Hi to her and looked at her chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back