• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Why do you care she said and sipped her apply juice.
Because Harper is my sister, and your Toru's daughter. Come back now or your grounded the both of you. She thought back

Lexi sighed. "I think I know where they are" she grunts

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Got it bro!)
Hiro walked into the courtyard, looking at the clouds. That one looks like a dragon... He thought as he stared in awe at one of the clouds.
Sora keeps rolling until he bumps into someone, he looks up it's a boy. "Herro!" He says while smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Because Harper is my sister, and your Toru's daughter. Come back now or your grounded the both of you. She thought back

@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite summons Ollie next to him. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Why should we listen? Your always with Kite and I never got to meet my dad her voice echoed as she finished her drink.

"Where?" Toru asks immedietly.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Slaxt said:
Sora keeps rolling until he bumps into someone, he looks up it's a boy. "Herro!" He says while smiling.
Hiro looks down and smiles back. "Hello! What's your name?" He asked, excited to meet new people.

LunaCrosby said:
Why should we listen? Your always with Kite and I never got to meet my dad her voice echoed as she finished her drink.
"Where?" Toru asks immedietly.
"Harper always go there when she's sad" she says. "Yea lets go" she says smiling at Ollie. Okay Kelsey, I'm with kite cause he's my fiancé, You never met your father cause... That's something you need to talk to your mom about. She snaps back @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
"Harper always go there when she's sad" she says. "Yea lets go" she says smiling at Ollie. Okay Kelsey, I'm with kite cause he's my fiancé, You never met your father cause... That's something you need to talk to your mom about. She snaps back @TheRebelliousDragon
Kelsey rolled her eyes and ignored her "I saw you and Hiro kiss" she says to harper plainly.

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey rolled her eyes and ignored her "I saw you and Hiro kiss" she says to harper plainly.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Harper blushed. "So..." She says looking away

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro looks down and smiles back. "Hello! What's your name?" He asked, excited to meet new people.
Sora tilts his head to the side. "Me naem... Is... Sora!" He chuckles while Rolling around.

(Trying to look for his CS... Sorry... Also kind of busy here so I won't be fast to reply.)

Slaxt said:
Sora tilts his head to the side. "Me naem... Is... Sora!" He chuckles while Rolling around.
(Trying to look for his CS... Sorry... Also kind of busy here so I won't be fast to reply.)
(That's alright bro xD )

Hiro nodded and rolled around with him. "My... Name... Is... Hiroshima... But... Everyone... Calls... Me... Hiro!" He said, laughing.

LunaCrosby said:
"He's really fun to hug" she giggles.
Lexi, kite and Toru appeared outside the club house. "Knew it" she mumbled to herself before going inside. "Alright come on, done with your games get your stuff and let's go" she says picking up Harper who was yelling at her. Lexi just ignored. "Kelsey lets go" she says looking at Kelsey

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi, kite and Toru appeared outside the club house. "Knew it" she mumbled to herself before going inside. "Alright come on, done with your games get your stuff and let's go" she says picking up Harper who was yelling at her. Lexi just ignored. "Kelsey lets go" she says looking at Kelsey
@TheRebelliousDragon
Ollie picked up Kelsey and bobbed behind Lexi. Kite sighed. "I'm sorry I have to do this..." He said.

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kelsey stares at Lexi and crosses her arms "I'm tired of being told what to do! I want to be able to do what I want!" She shouted.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back