• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey peeked up to she if they were looking before making a run for it, running g the opposite way as fast as she could.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi teleported in front of her and grabbed her flinging her over her shoulder and teleporting back to the group calmly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi teleported in front of her and grabbed her flinging her over her shoulder and teleporting back to the group calmly
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kelsey began kicking and screaming "let me down!".

(Never open your eyes in the pool.... I'm blind now. It's all so blurry!)

Mayyflower said:
Levi kisses him back softly, a faint blush on her cheeks
(Fade)

Alastair panted as he leaned against the side of the pool,"That was more fun then I expected." He said with a smirk.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Fade)
Alastair panted as he leaned against the side of the pool,"That was more fun then I expected." He said with a smirk.
Levi sat in the edge of the pool next to Alastair. "That was really fun..." she says breathing a little heavily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana watched as the monster shrieked ad looked up to the sky before going limp and slamming back into the ground dead "at least its over" lana said as she breathed heavily and let her guard down then looked over at the girl "you ok?" she asked her

"well then its nice to meat you honorary mother of lady thana" he said with a slight bow

[/QUOTE]
Nice too meet you too shade said with a shy smile

So who's than as father if your her mother stat asks then looked at both shade and blake

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Levi sat in the edge of the pool next to Alastair. "That was really fun..." she says breathing a little heavily
Alastair let out a chuckle as wrapped an arm around her."Indeed it was. You're pretty amazing even though you've never done it before."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(You couldn't have said that more plain xD )
Tyler handed Liara her food. "Look, I gotta run... I'll see you later ok?" He said before pecking her lips. "I love you! Bye!" He said as he flew out the door with a burst of speed, along with his pizza. He touched down in front of his cabin and opened the door. "I'm home!!!" He hollered, checking to see if Nissa left.

@Jennete
Nissa:*curled up by the fire place, breathing softly in a cave of blankets, all curled up like a big ball with just the top of her pink head poking out, asleep*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair let out a chuckle as wrapped an arm around her."Indeed it was. You're pretty amazing even though you've never done it before."
Levi smiled and put a hand on his head. "Why thank you, your not so bad yourself" she jokes.

The bubble begins to glow and the water around it starts to boil, a small child seens inside now since it had formed, murky though and flashing between two different people, wings growing and shrinking as the water boils, hot and steaming all around it, glowing gold. The child is about to step out onto the world.

((@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

@Fukushima Akira

@Anyone who I forgot but wanted to see the beloved ship of "Snoman" have it's child yaaay))

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and put a hand on his head. "Why thank you, your not so bad yourself" she jokes.
"Thank you dear." Alastair said with a grin before he pecked her lips."What do you want to do now?"

Jennete said:
The bubble begins to glow and the water around it starts to boil, a small child seens inside now since it had formed, murky though and flashing between two different people, wings growing and shrinking as the water boils, hot and steaming all around it, glowing gold. The child is about to step out onto the world.
((@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

@Fukushima Akira

@Anyone who I forgot but wanted to see the beloved ship of "Snoman" have it's child yaaay))

Marcus could feel something strange "What the hell" He said to himself still smoking

Jennete said:
((@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

@Fukushima Akira

Nora stood next to the pond as she stared into the water."What the heck is this? I don't know if I should be scared or happy right now.....I think scared is the answer..."she whispered to herself.

Jennete said:
((@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

@Fukushima Akira

The clone went wide eyed, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" He said running in circles. "What do I do?! What the hell do I do?!?!?!" He asked as he panicked. "I knew he should have told him to stay! Dammit!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back