• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood next to the pond as she stared into the water."What the heck is this? I don't know if I should be scared or happy right now.....I think scared is the answer..."she whispered to herself.
Roman said:
The clone went wide eyed, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" He said running in circles. "What do I do?! What the hell do I do?!?!?!" He asked as he panicked. "I knew he should have told him to stay! Dammit!!"
Old Marcus walked over "What the hell is going on?" He asked with his foggy eyes and new look

Roman said:
The clone went wide eyed, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" He said running in circles. "What do I do?! What the hell do I do?!?!?!" He asked as he panicked. "I knew he should have told him to stay! Dammit!!"
shortyshot8 said:
Old Marcus walked over "What the hell is going on?" He asked with his foggy eyes and new look
Nora looked over at the clone and snickered,"You sure do panic huh? I get that this is pretty strange and all, but there's no need to react like that." She said before looking over at Marcus,"Who are you?"

shortyshot8 said:
The clone ran into Old Marcus and pointed to the bubble, "Roman's child is being.... Born..." he said looking at, his eyes still wide. "I can't leave to ho find him, because my orders were to stand guard, point blank and period...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked over at the clone and snickered,"You sure do panic huh? I get that this is pretty strange and all, but there's no need to react like that." She said before looking over at Marcus,"Who are you?"
Roman said:
The clone ran into Old Marcus and pointed to the bubble, "Roman's child is being.... Born..." he said looking at, his eyes still wide. "I can't leave to ho find him, because my orders were to stand guard, point blank and period...."
Marcus sighed "I never thought I would see you again" He said using his hand to feel Nora's face "It's me.....Marcus"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well, I was only told to guard... Not help with this..." The clone responded.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I never thought I would see you again" He said using his hand to feel Nora's face "It's me.....Marcus"
"Marcus? What are you doing...?" Nora asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Marcus? What are you doing...?" Nora asked curiously.
Marcus pointed at his foggy eyes "I can't see anymore" He said softly before hugging her "God......10 long years"

Roman said:
"Well, I was only told to guard... Not help with this..." The clone responded.
"Wait....a child!? When did this happen!? Oh my god....I'm not ready to be an aunt....whole fuck..."Nora whispered as she stared into the pond.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait....a child!? When did this happen!? Oh my god....I'm not ready to be an aunt....whole fuck..."Nora whispered as she stared into the pond.
"Well those two were obviously ready to be parents!!" The clone panicked. "How are we supposed to get Roman?! Snow is missing and Roman is somewhere in town!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus pointed at his foggy eyes "I can't see anymore" He said softly before hugging her "God......10 long years"
Nora blinked and hugged him back,"Oh....I'm sorry about that. I thought it was only a couple days since I last saw you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki followed Shira to their room happily even though she was blind*
''so...you decide how you wanna dress me...k?''

[/QUOTE]
Shirs giggled "well was gonna put you in a sun dress" she said to her

Roman said:
"Well those two were obviously ready to be parents!!" The clone panicked. "How are we supposed to get Roman?! Snow is missing and Roman is somewhere in town!"
"I don't know! Crap, Roman needs to be here for this!" Nora said as she frantically ran around.

((Okay teaser of Snow and Rain in Fae guys lol....but Just Rain's p.o.v because I wuv you @BlueHawk haha "Jain" 4 ever))

Rain:*she sits down, on her large chair, her feet bare under her thick black skirts, her head hung with horns, her hair woven with vines and thorns as she gazes...longingly at a reflection pool of Jay on earth. Hordes of Red caps and Willow men, The sluagh (the Hosts of the Unforgiven dead, akin to the Wild Hunt), Shellycoats (a trickster of the coasts), and bogles (like the boogey man and a ghost combined except they steal children)). She eats fae fruits and breads and whispers slowly* My Sisters child has been born.. *the fay all around her spit on the ground and begin dancing, hoping and thirsting for the child's blood to spill...but Rain does not par take, she knew on the other side of Fay.. Snow would be watching Roman and her child... hopefully not in a cage anymore, but on a throne like herself. Hopefully....not still trying to find a way to the human world, for Rain knew.. it would be a horrid day when they returned.*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and hugged him back,"Oh....I'm sorry about that. I thought it was only a couple days since I last saw you."
Marcus shook his head "Maybe in your world...." He said softly before pulling away "I know this is strange"

Roman said:
Ramona was still kind of lost as to why she was embarrassed so she continued asking why, "Was it because of the compliment?" She asked.
Lana nodded slightly "I'm sorry I just don't do well with keeping my composure when some one compliments me" she said frankly to ramona

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "Maybe in your world...." He said softly before pulling away "I know this is strange"
Nora nodded slowly,"Yeah....I'm glad to see you again though. How's it been for you?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shoes giggled "well was gonna put you in a sun dress" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
(Shoes...............)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded slowly,"Yeah....I'm glad to see you again though. How's it been for you?" She asked.
Marcus looked down "Hell........I'm blind I can't use Magic very well and I'm 30 years old" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know! Crap, Roman needs to be here for this!" Nora said as she frantically ran around.
"I know...." The clone said. "Dammit it Roman or... Me or whatever.... Dammit just get your ass here!"

The bubble rises slowly to the surface, swirling water around it as the child takes on a clearer shape, stretching, trying to break through the liquid which freezes all over instantly.

@shortyshot8 @Roman

Jennete said:
The bubble rises slowly to the surface, swirling water around it as the child takes on a clearer shape, stretching, trying to break through the liquid which freezes all over instantly.
@shortyshot8 @Roman
Marcus looked over at it "Hmm..." He said kneeling next to it "What might you be?"

Jennete said:
The bubble begins to glow and the water around it starts to boil, a small child seens inside now since it had formed, murky though and flashing between two different people, wings growing and shrinking as the water boils, hot and steaming all around it, glowing gold. The child is about to step out onto the world.
((@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

@Fukushima Akira

@Anyone who I forgot but wanted to see the beloved ship of "Snoman" have it's child yaaay))

wwwwwhat happened here? did Roman and Snow have a baby?
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back