• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You ask to many questions about the situation when I tell you stuff..." Roman said with a chuckle. "Sorry."
"Well I'm sorry! I'm just really curious about everything....again sorry..."Nora said sheepishly.

Jennete said:
With a gentle *pop* the bubble burst and on the water sat a little 6 year old girl, yawing and she looks at Roman sleepily with Snow's pale blonde hair but her Dadyy's red eyes, sniffing a little as she looks around, covered in vines on her torso and legs and hips but not wearing clothes, rubbing her eyes as she looks at Roman and smiles saying like a baby* Da-da..
Roman smiled and looked her way, "Right here baby." He said softly. "I'm right here..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and stood up before placing a finger on her lips "Wow.....You're....Smiling" He said tears welling up in his foggy eyes
Nora looked down at his finger before smiling even more,"Well why wouldn't I? I'm happy to see you." She said as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh, and...please dont make me wear black. its...gonna get really hot for me''

[/QUOTE]
Shirs sighed as she emediately brought the dress back to the closet then came back with a white short dress

Roman said:
Roman smiled and looked her way, "Right here baby." He said softly. "I'm right here..."
Assana:*laughs happily and stands on the waters surface, walking to him uneasily and hods out her arms, her little blonde bob head tilted to look up at her daddy* Da-da!

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at his finger before smiling even more,"Well why wouldn't I? I'm happy to see you." She said as she looked at him.
Marcus moved his finger away "I've never...Been able to know...If someone was smiling or not....Hell....This is the first time I've smiled in 10 years"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed more but smiled I embarasment "y-you like women? That's nice" she said softly felling joyed to meet some one like this

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. Men are too bothersome sometimes and they always want stuff. I can't waste my precious time with em'." Ramona said.

Roman said:
"Yeah. Men are too bothersome sometimes and they always want stuff. I can't waste my precious time with em'." Ramona said.
Lana giggled then nodded in agreement to them always wanting some thing and ten being bothersome

Jennete said:
Assana:*laughs happily and stands on the waters surface, walking to him uneasily and hods out her arms, her little blonde bob head tilted to look up at her daddy* Da-da!
Roman picked her up and held her close, "Assana!" He said laughing happily. "I've been waiting for you for so long now!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled then nodded in agreement to them always wanting some thing and ten being bothersome

[/QUOTE]
"Women on the other hand, they understand one another. That's why I would rather have me a nice girlfriend instead of a boyfriend." Ramona said running a hand through her hair. "It's just a lot better being a lesbian."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus moved his finger away "I've never...Been able to know...If someone was smiling or not....Hell....This is the first time I've smiled in 10 years"
Nora laughed,"Well I'm happy that I could make you smile. That's what I'm best at." She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Well I'm happy that I could make you smile. That's what I'm best at." She said happily.
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah I guess it really is" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8
William nodded "Yeah it really is" He said softly

Roman said:
Roman picked her up and held her close, "Assana!" He said laughing happily. "I've been waiting for you for so long now!" He said happily.

"Women on the other hand, they understand one another. That's why I would rather have me a nice girlfriend instead of a boyfriend." Ramona said running a hand through her hair. "It's just a lot better being a lesbian."
Assana:*she giggles happily before gasping, things poking from the skin on her back, her big eyes welling up in tears as she cries out in pain, changing forms in his arms, two wings sprouting from her back, little butterfly blue ones*

Miyuki:*sniffs, sucking in her tears as her hair, not longer and white like her Daddy's, her eyes blue like her Mommy's* Ouchy.. *she mumbles, trying to be a tough little girl, looking at Daddy and she squishes his face that has the mask, frowning and sniffs* N..no da-da! *not liking the mask one bit*

Roman said:

Lana giggled more "it seems that would be true. But I wouldn't know I've never even been on a date before" she said to Ramona

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled again,"So....how are things going with Sam? You still seeing her?"
Marcus sighed "I am now but....In a few hours I won't even remember her...Or you....Or anything" He said sadly

LunaCrosby said:
"Anyways look on the bright side, your gonna have a cute little midget walking around!" She said happily.
Sam laughed then went back to being serious. "Are you sure im +" she asks crossing her arms

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I am now but....In a few hours I won't even remember her...Or you....Or anything" He said sadly
"What? Why?" Nora asked, slightly alarmed.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she giggles happily before gasping, things poking from the skin on her back, her big eyes welling up in tears as she cries out in pain, changing forms in his arms, two wings sprouting from her back, little butterfly blue ones*
Miyuki:*sniffs, sucking in her tears as her hair, not longer and white like her Daddy's, her eyes blue like her Mommy's* Ouchy.. *she mumbles, trying to be a tough little girl, looking at Daddy and she squishes his face that has the mask, frowning and sniffs* N..no da-da! *not liking the mask one bit*
Roman stopped laughing and looked at Assana who was now Miyuki. "Ahahaha! It's Miyuki! She looks so much like both me and Snow!" He said laughing as he hugged her too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back