• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman stopped laughing and looked at Assana who was now Miyuki. "Ahahaha! It's Miyuki! She looks so much like both me and Snow!" He said laughing as he hugged her too.
Miyuki:*trying to pull is mask off, frowning with blushing cheeks at it* No Da-da. No *saying no to him wearing the mask* Daddy no.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled more "it seems that would be true. But I wouldn't know I've never even been on a date before" she said to Ramona

[/QUOTE]
"Do you like boys or girls? If you like girls I would gladly take you out. If you like guys, sadly I cannot help..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This world is going to fix me......But it has a price" He said sadly
"And what is that price...."Nora asked as she stared at him."Don't tell me it's what I think it is.....anything but that."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm absolutely positively postitiv that you are pregnant" she says confidently.
"But I cant be pregnant, you know why?" she huffed. "Because Marcus is going to forget about me in like a few hours or so." she sighs "There is nothing I can do about it.." she sighs loudly

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*trying to pull is mask off, frowning with blushing cheeks at it* No Da-da. No *saying no to him wearing the mask* Daddy no.
Roman pulled down his mask and kissed Miyuki's forehead. "I suppose you are my little tough girl." he said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"And what is that price...."Nora asked as she stared at him."Don't tell me it's what I think it is.....anything but that."
Marcus waved his hands infront of his face "No no no! Nothing like that....The price is forgetting"

Mayyflower said:
"But I cant be pregnant, you know why?" she huffed. "Because Marcus is going to forget about me in like a few hours or so." she sighs "There is nothing I can do about it.." she sighs loudly
"Make him fall in love with you all over again!" She smiles.

Roman said:
"Do you like boys or girls? If you like girls I would gladly take you out. If you like guys, sadly I cannot help..."
Lana shrugged "I haven't had the time to figure that out" she said frankly to Ramona

Roman said:
Roman pulled down his mask and kissed Miyuki's forehead. "I suppose you are my little tough girl." he said smiling.
Miyuki:*her face turns red and she hugs him tightly, snuggling in, definitely a daddy's girl* Mine. My da-da.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus waved his hands infront of his face "No no no! Nothing like that....The price is forgetting"
"Oh thank god! I thought you'd have to die or something....I don't think I could handle that." Nora said before sighing in relief."God this is going to suck....forgetting everyone you know and love..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana shrugged "I haven't had the time to figure that out" she said frankly to Ramona

[/QUOTE]
"When you make up your mind, tell me. I won't try and make you like girls by force." Ramona said chuckling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh thank god! I thought you'd have to die or something....I don't think I could handle that." Nora said before sighing in relief."God this is going to suck....forgetting everyone you know and love..."
Marcus sighed "Yeah" He said before looking at Roman's children "The new generation.......They will pass Roman's torch" He said to himself

Roman said:
"When you make up your mind, tell me. I won't try and make you like girls by force." Ramona said chuckling.
Lana laughed happily "that's funny. But I'd still have to try it all out. I've never even liked any one or had a crus before" she said giggling te hole time

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*her face turns red and she hugs him tightly, snuggling in, definitely a daddy's girl* Mine. My da-da.
"Yes. That's me." Roman said hugging her back. He then turned to Marcus and Nora, "Hey guys! Meet, Miyuki. This Assana's other half. Just like Snow, she is two people!"

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Make him fall in love with you all over again!" She smiles.
"It wouldn't be the first time he lost his memory of me" She sighs. "I'm talking about Jack" she says raising her eyebrow "This fucking sucks." she says putting her head in her hands. "Succubus's have bad luck" she huffs. "Hey, why are you always by yourself, don't you have a guy interest or a girl interest?" she asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana laughed happily "that's funny. But I'd still have to try it all out. I've never even liked any one or had a crus before" she said giggling te hole time

[/QUOTE]
"You will eventually. Crushes always happen." Ramona said, putting a hand on Lana's back. "They are something we can't dodge."

Roman said:
"Yes. That's me." Roman said hugging her back. He then turned to Marcus and Nora, "Hey guys! Meet, Miyuki. This Assana's other half. Just like Snow, she is two people!"
@shortyshot8
Marcus smiled "Very nice" He said softly "Though....I don't know what they look like......But they are your children Roman...I'm sure they are amazing" He said softly "The only way I can see is by feeling..."

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
Nora stared at the girl in Romans arms before squealing,"She's so cute! Oh my god.....I feel like I might pass out from the cuteness!" She said excitedly, jumping up and down for no reason.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Very nice" He said softly "Though....I don't know what they look like......But they are your children Roman...I'm sure they are amazing" He said softly "The only way I can see is by feeling..."
Roman looked away, actually feeling sad for Marcus. He looked at Miyuki and smiled, "Daddy is gonna let a friend of his hold you. Okay?"

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stared at the girl in Romans arms before squealing,"She's so cute! Oh my god.....I feel like I might pass out from the cuteness!" She said excitedly, jumping up and down for no reason.
Roman sighed, "You're worst than me. And these are MY kids..."

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
WeirdPrincess said:
Miyuki:*she looks up and nods* Assana wants mommy... where is mommy? *her speech rapidly improving, able to talk a little like a six year old would*

Mayyflower said:
"It wouldn't be the first time he lost his memory of me" She sighs. "I'm talking about Jack" she says raising her eyebrow "This fucking sucks." she says putting her head in her hands. "Succubus's have bad luck" she huffs. "Hey, why are you always by yourself, don't you have a guy interest or a girl interest?" she asks
"U-uhm well.. I've never really met any guys besides one but I dont exactly like him" she says, blushing like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back