• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked away, actually feeling sad for Marcus. He looked at Miyuki and smiled, "Daddy is gonna let a friend of his hold you. Okay?"
@Jennete

Roman sighed, "You're worst than me. And these are MY kids..."
Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks up and nods* Assana wants mommy... where is mommy? *her speech rapidly improving, able to talk a little like a six year old would*
Marcus smiled a little as he kneeled down

Roman said:
Roman looked away, actually feeling sad for Marcus. He looked at Miyuki and smiled, "Daddy is gonna let a friend of his hold you. Okay?"
@Jennete

Roman sighed, "You're worst than me. And these are MY kids..."
"Oh hush up. I'm a sucker for cute things, you should know this already."

Nora said with a slight frown as she crossed her arm over her chest."Man....I wanna hold her too..."

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks up and nods* Assana wants mommy... where is mommy? *her speech rapidly improving, able to talk a little like a six year old would*
"Mommy is away... Don't worry though... Daddy will make sure she gets home..." Roman said softly.

Roman said:
"You will eventually. Crushes always happen." Ramona said, putting a hand on Lana's back. "They are something we can't dodge."
"I've dodged it this long" Lana said wit a playful giggle finding her self funny even though it probably wasnt

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh hush up. I'm a sucker for cute things, you should know this already."
Nora said with a slight frown as she crossed her arm over her chest."Man....I wanna hold her too..."
"You can hold her after, Marcus." Roman said smiling a little. "Only if Snow was here..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little as he kneeled down
Miyuki:*she stands wobbly, holding onto Romans leg before frowning and puffing out her cheeks, walking, her wings stretched out for balance, flapping as she flies into Marcus arms, squealing happily, looking at Daddy so proud of herself*

LunaCrosby said:
"U-uhm well.. I've never really met any guys besides one but I dont exactly like him" she says, blushing like crazy.
Sam sighed. "ughhhhhh" she says sitting up "What am I gonna do?" she sighed again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I've dodged it this long" Lana said wit a playful giggle finding her self funny even though it probably wasnt

[/QUOTE]
Roman giggled, "You have a gift then. Though I too have been dodging the crushes."

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she stands wobbly, holding onto Romans leg before frowning and puffing out her cheeks, walking, her wings stretched out for balance, flapping as she flies into Marcus arms, squealing happily, looking at Daddy so proud of herself*
Marcus smiled amazed that she was so powerful but also...Amazed Roman could have such a cute kid "She does take after you with showing off" He said jokingly

Jennete said:
Roman clapped, "You're making me proud on your first day here... You're my daughter alright!" He said cheerfully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "then I guess we're just that talented aren't we" she said playfully to Ramona

[/QUOTE]
"Indeed we are. I always wonder though: It's easy for men to find women, but people are scared to admit that they love the same gender. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever find someone..."

Roman said:
Roman clapped, "You're making me proud on your first day here... You're my daughter alright!" He said cheerfully.

"Indeed we are. I always wonder though: It's easy for men to find women, but people are scared to admit that they love the same gender. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever find someone..."
Well you are a beautiful woman. I'm sure te right girl will come for you" she said to Ramona with a warm smile as se looked over to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled amazed that she was so powerful but also...Amazed Roman could have such a cute kid "She does take after you with showing off" He said jokingly
(( Thought my kid was gonna be hideous?! ))

"She's daddy's girl man!" Roman said jokingly. "Am I really a show off?" He asked chuckling a little.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sam, your going to be alright. You have us and there's like... 30+ of us" she smiled.
Sam chuckled. "Your rig-" she says before her eyes turn orange and her eyes going wide, she starts screaming of the pain from another tattoo is burned into her other arm, she passes out.

shortyshot8 said:
Miyuki:*she looks at his eyes in fascination, grinning playfully as she reaches up and kisses his cheek* I am cute! I am better than Assana *grins feeling like purring under their praise and compliments*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah....if only.....god I miss her so much..."Nora said softly
"Yeah. I know how you feel... I wish she would just walk through those doors and come giver her family a hug..." Roman said sadly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Your rig-" she says before her eyes turn orange and her eyes going wide, she starts screaming of the pain from another tattoo is burned into her other arm, she passes out.
Scarlet catches her, using her magic to numb the pain a bit "I feel bad that you have to go through this" she sighs.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks at his eyes in fascination, grinning playfully as she reaches up and kisses his cheek* I am cute! I am better than Assana *grins feeling like purring under their praise and compliments*
Marcus laughed a bit more "Your speech pattern is evolving quite quickly" He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Well you are a beautiful woman. I'm sure te right girl will come for you" she said to Ramona with a warm smile as se looked over to her

[/QUOTE]
"You are one to speak. You are also beautiful." Ramona said smiling back. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shirs sighed as she emediately brought the dress back to the closet then came back with a white short dress

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki started to blindly take off the dress with ease since it was just a dress*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back